Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
The syringes often come with the needle attached (all together in the packet) There were times you used the needle just as a cap. Twisted it off to squirt from the syringe and put teh needle back on just to close it and have a place for the needle itself.

- Sit on child's chest
- Place strips of duct tape over child's nose and mouth
- Use syringe to inject chloroform into mouth (needle going through duct tape)
- Place heart sticker over needle puncture 'just because'
- Wrap child in Pooh blanket
- Place child in trunk
- Go to bf's house, go out to rent movies, partay!

adding
-Put t-shirt on child that reads "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages"

Why testosterone? Any nurses or scientists here who can shed some light?

I know body builders use supplements that have testosterone in them. Maybe Ton-e was into weight training and body building:waitasec:

I don't think I've ever heard of injecting chloroform. But I could see using a needle to dose out presice dosage on a rag or something without gassing yourself. Without the needle I would think too much air could get inside the syrenge and evaporate.

It's no wonder KC's attorneys are throwing everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, at the ceiling and waiting to see what sticks. She is DONE!

Wonder where she got the packaged syringe with needle attached ? It's not like you can just buy these at the drug store (well, unless you are a diabetic and she's not)...plus this does not look like an insulin syringe.

Would also love to know IF the lot number on the syringe was a lot number supplied to the office CA worked in.

The medical companies do keep track of this info in case of a recall.

Would also love to know IF the lot number on the syringe was a lot number supplied to the office CA worked in.

The medical companies do keep track of this info in case of a recall.

That was my first thought, too.

The syringes often come with the needle attached (all together in the packet) There were times you used the needle just as a cap. Twisted it off to squirt from the syringe and put teh needle back on just to close it and have a place for the needle itself.
I don't see Casey putting the needle back on the syringe after she used it, if it was taken off in the first place.

I hope they found DNA on the needle, touch DNA and fingerprints on the syringe since it would have been protected from the elements encased in the bottle.

Wonder where she got the packaged syringe with needle attached ? It's not like you can just buy these at the drug store (well, unless you are a diabetic and she's not)...plus this does not look like an insulin syringe.

Ex-medical person here. I have been out of the field for 3 years and i STILL have syringes in my med closet. Have one in the kitchen too. A 100cc syringe and a 10 guauge needle is great for injecting turkeys before you fry them. :blushing: I would bet that the were in teh A house as well.

BBM
:twocents: She stole it

either way, this is the smoking gun.
Chloroform at the remains site Plus chlorform in car plus choroform search on the internet = toast

No, no, no.....that's Chlorophyll! <snort> Gawwwd...Cindy already told us this!!!

dadgum bamboo eating, puking yorkie's are seriously causing Cindy and KC some grief!

I know body builders use supplements that have testosterone in them. Maybe Ton-e was into weight training and body building:waitasec:

Or one of the roomates? Or something going on at Fusion? I wonder what else we still don't know!!

I feel sick and relieved? I have always wondered about the syringe.

Ex-medical person here. I have been out of the field for 3 years and i STILL have syringes in my med closet. Have one in the kitchen too. A 100cc syringe and a 10 guauge needle is great for injecting turkeys before you fry them. :blushing: I would bet that the were in teh A house as well.
Yes medical person here too...I know that many med professionals keep supplies around and it would seem, to me, very logical that she got it from the nurse in the house.

Well, according to google searches, there are lots of reasons for injecting chloroform. Anything from killing bug larvae in the nose to causing certain death. Who knew?

I had a few left over from fertility shots in tha bummy :blushing: (years and years ago).
When we were done we smashed the remaining needles with a hammer, just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge