Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't syringes come with those do-it-yourself refill kits for printer ink cartridges? Seems like they might have purchased one of those at some point since they do a LOT of printing (remember all that stuff the lady found printed out in their trash?). I mean they all (especially KC) spend a LOT of time on the computer.

I know body builders use supplements that have testosterone in them. Maybe Ton-e was into weight training and body building:waitasec:

Good thought! I can see that.

After learning about this, I actually felt horrible......this baby probably did not just fall asleep and die. No, this sounds like a horrible, painful death. :furious:

I'm blown away by this. I really thought this was just trash! My best guess is that one of her friends was taking steriods and thats where she got the needle. I bet she got it from the trash bag that was found in her trunk.

If this syringe is involved in the case, it's hard to think it was in the bag KC brought out from WalMart (they don't just sell them over the counter without a script, do they?), although this is certainly something she might have gotten ahold of otherwise. Do you think CA would have had any reason to have them in the house?

If this syringe does have definite connections, it strenghtens the element of premeditation because it is not something readily available or normally on hand and would have had to have been procured far ahead of time.

Wonder where she got the packaged syringe with needle attached ? It's not like you can just buy these at the drug store (well, unless you are a diabetic and she's not)...plus this does not look like an insulin syringe.

with Cindy being a nurse? my husband is a hospice nurse, I could go to his car and get a syringe.

Well, according to google searches, there are lots of reasons for injecting chloroform. Anything from killing bug larvae in the nose to causing certain death. Who knew?

And since you found that through an internet search for chloroform, that means others who searched "chloroform" might also have read that injecting it would cause certain death.

Now, more than ever, I wish the body had been found while there was still soft tissue to examine...

After learning about this, I actually felt horrible......this baby probably did not just fall asleep and die. No, this sounds like a horrible, painful death. :furious:

I feel the same way. Poor Caylee. Just like the bugs, I'm glad this will help convict her, but my God, how could you do that?

This from WFTV..

"Records show the Gatorade bottle they found was partially full of a fluid that was later through testing determined to contain chloroform and cleaning fluid. Inside the bottle was a plastic pouch containing a syringe where investigators also found chloroform."

http://www.wftv.com/news/21539718/detail.html

OK maybe I have been out of the loop, but I don't remember hearing about cleaning fluid also found in the gatorade bottle. Is this new info ? Anyway, if there was cleaning fluid like ammonia or whatever it could mean she made the chloroform herself ?

No, no, no.....that's Chlorophyll! <snort> Gawwwd...Cindy already told us this!!!

dadgum bamboo eating, puking yorkie's are seriously causing Cindy and KC some grief!

Wonder if Cindy is going to stick with the story that SHE was the searcher ..

I think you can buy insulin syringes/needles from a medical supply store but not sure abt that. I worked as a Phlebotomist in a hospital and sometimes it helped to put extra supply in the pocket of my lab jacket if I needed them quick. I'd find them later at home. It's very likely CA did this and KC found one. CA would have used diff types and sizes of syringes including ones for feeding tubes and injections. The syringe found def looks like it has a needle with a cap on it.

I am BlOWN away that this syringe had Chloroform in it. I never expected it. Defense w/ have a hard time convincing anyone that syringe is just a coincidence. Theres's just too many of them!

If this syringe is involved in the case, it's hard to think it was in the bag KC brought out from WalMart (they don't just sell them over the counter without a script, do they?), although this is certainly something she might have gotten ahold of otherwise. Do you think CA would have had any reason to have them in the house?

If this syringe does have definite connections, it strenghtens the element of premeditation because it is not something readily available or normally on hand and would have had to have been procured far ahead of time.

There could be a possibility that CA had it in the house since she was a nurse. Maybe for an emergency for something. Or she could of stole it from the hospital where CA works at. I think the CA is the connection to her getting the syringe though.

Oh, and thank God Casey is so stupid. Did she seriously think all of these things wouldn't be connected?

Bless the CSI for grabbing every, single thing from where Caylee was foung, even if it didn't seem relevant.

I feel sick and relieved? I have always wondered about the syringe.
Hey Sistah!
That bottle was my #1 choice on the "What would you like to see most" thread (can't rember exact title). I never expected it held Chloro!

I thought the needle stuff was just trash.

With the other stuff found in the needle, I wonder if it was a used needle that she snagged.

The needle and the bug reports.. She is done.

major shooting in down town Orlando. Because of this hot dump, I did check to see if the location was near a certain Law office. A couple streets over. But no were near the office. So not related.

Well... mind-boggled. So many thoughts, not the least of which is, "Wonder if they're picking the songlist for Casey's memorial? Will they televise that, too?"

Somehow, I do not think 'Amazing Grace' would be appropriate. But, that's just me...

Hey Sistah!
That bottle was my #1 choice on the "What would you like to see most" thread (can't rember exact title). I never expected it held Chloro!

We balance so well - the syringe was my #1 must see result.

Oh, and thank God Casey is so stupid. Did she seriously think all of these things wouldn't be connected?

Bless the CSI for grabbing every, single thing from where Caylee was foung, even if it didn't seem relevant.

BBM

I honestly don't think she gave it a thought. I don't think she thinks ahead at all.

Except, of course, to plan the murder of her precious daughter

:(

not that i think they came from online auctions... but you can buy them ( or at least you could ) on various sites

more than likely from CA just having them from her work, maybe not recently
but from years ago..

she is done this case is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads