Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think the ingredients are banned though. And when they talk about trace evidence, could they be talking about chlorine? I guess it depends how they word it. I dont trust them anymore.
I think you may be confusing Chloroform with the mixing of household products Ammonia and Bleach which creates a very dangerous chlorine gas.

I hate to write this. But here I go...
I think we need to try to think like KC if that is at all possible. I think we try to be more humane in the way we think Caylee may have been murdered. With that said. My theory.

IMVHO If that syringe is found to have a connection to KC there would be no other reason to have a syringe filled with chloroform <sp< unless she did intend to give Caylee a lethal dose (shot). After that I think KC duct taped Caylee.

i agree :)....us, jury can put two and two together.....there is still no cause of death for fact....she could have vomited and chocked....number of things could have killed her....but we will never know for sure what or which facters were the one/ones......

True,,,I see what your saying & your right.

We'll probably never know "Exactly" what killed her.

Even so, a needle filled with Chloroform found near the body, along with the Chloroform searches on Casey's computer & the Chloroform in the trunk of her car certainly make it seem that Chloroform was somehow involved in Caylee's death.

I'll bet LE has more evidence that has yet to be released as well

I remember an interview, but I cant remember which one. go figure.

Anyway, the reason this person couldn't meet Cindy was that she was Spanish and Cindy did not like Spanish people. Casey kept her away from Cindy for that reason. It may be the same for Zanny
There is no Zanny!

I just hope it was only a fishing expedition and that syringe didn't come from him. Also, wasn't that shower toward the end of June, likely after she'd disposed of Caylee?

The shower was on July 1.

I am not sure someone could give themselves testosterone. It has to go into the buttock muscles (the only muscles up to it) because it is so thick and has to go in so slow. My husband couldn't give it to himself. It isn't the same thing as steroids which can go into arm muscles. All the guys in my husband's group take it for limbido, which I don't see as being a problem for guys KC's age.

My husband has a full head of hair. Baldness is not the reason for his shots. There would be traces of testosterone in whatever was next used in a syringe he had already used.

My money is going to stay on the syringe coming from George's medicine cabinet.

imo

Ok...backtracking a bit...but is everything handed over in discovery...or just what the SA intends on using? I haven't read all the reports yet so not sure if there are additional tests, but I do know there were other "unknown" substances noted.

I hate to write this. But here I go...
I think we need to try to think like KC if that is at all possible. I think we try to be more humane in the way we think Caylee may have been murdered. With that said. My theory.

IMVHO If that syringe is found to have a connection to KC there would be no other reason to have a syringe filled with chloroform <sp< unless she did intend to give Caylee a lethal dose (shot). After that I think KC duct taped Caylee.
I hate to be more graphic, but I think Caylee was duct taped before she was injected to keep her from screaming. :cry: MOO

But the body WAS in the trunk...the "bugs" proved that. There's a whole discussion on another thread.

I read that whole report today. There was nothing in there that showed a human body in the trunk. He started his report with animal decomp and progressed to referring to human decomp. But I saw nothing in there that said it was human decomp.

Now to get back on topic. I think we are going to find chloroform is a bi product of many things.

Even so, a needle filled with Chloroform found near the body, along with the Chloroform searches on Casey's computer & the Chloroform in the trunk of her car certainly make it seem that Chloroform was somehow involved in Caylee's death.

That's just it ~ too many coincidences involving chloroform. MOO

I agree :hug: i hate it too....to think of poor caylee....injected chloroform, duct tape across her face....with a heart shaped sticker on top...left in the trunk to decompose.....and then tossed in garbage bags to the curb....while mom is out partying.....getting tats.....:(.....and she didnt even give caylee momma doll!! :furious:

Thanks for the welcome! I feel bad for confusing the holy carp outta everybody! :doh: Did my best to explain a few posts back, so hope that helped out a little bit. I promise to never post a bunch of crazy chemistry mumbo-jumbo stuff and then run off on you guys like that again! :angel:
Ya'll can PM me with questions anytime, too.

I'm just getting started good on the reports....but there are 200 pages of them....are there any specific pages/bits of info that I need to look at first? TIA!

I'm checking the chemical compostion of the control standards that were used - thus far, no chloroform used in the control substances for eithre the positive or the negative control solutions. Still checking - it's so nice to have access to MSDS specs.

I read that whole report today. There was nothing in there that showed a human body in the trunk. He started his report with animal decomp and progressed to referring to human decomp. But I saw nothing in there that said it was human decomp.

Now to get back on topic. I think we are going to find chloroform is a bi product of many things.
Like...?

Ok...backtracking a bit...but is everything handed over in discovery...or just what the SA intends on using? I haven't read all the reports yet so not sure if there are additional tests, but I do know there were other "unknown" substances noted.

There was an unknown substance from the trash bag found in Casey's trunk that was tested. It's odor was consistent with urine. There was no chloroform found in it. No further testing was done.

There was an unknown substance from the trash bag found in Casey's trunk that was tested. It's odor was consistent with urine. There was no chloroform found in it. No further testing was done.
I remember there being mention of some kind of oil...might just be info overload.

why human decomp smell...air test...dog hits...large stain.... coffin flies in there then?

back to topic.....i sure hope there is finger prints.....please please...i wonder if they can trace the lot number on the syringe and find out where it was sold at....and if how it was paid for?

like i know at target if you use a credit card or debit card....they can pull up what you bought with it.....

I'm checking the chemical compostion of the control standards that were used - thus far, no chloroform used in the control substances for eithre the positive or the negative control solutions. Still checking - it's so nice to have access to MSDS specs.

Will you please direct me to the analytical method you're referencing? TIA

I might be able to help....here is the post that I originally tried to explain...note at the bottom where they use a methanol:chloroform mixture to perform extractions (twice) on the testosterone metabolites....I think this may be what you're looking for.

Thanks, but those are the hair loss testing specs. :) We need to look at the controls used specificially in testing the syringe itself. The controls , including the lot #'s, are listed in the FBI doc. ;)

Even if there is chloroform suspended in any of the tests, we still have to see if the amounts listed as a by-product of the extraction are significant. I'm looking at the other 200 pages now to try to find that information.

We can crack this together!

And we also have KC's own words to go along with the syringe/bottle assuming that they are linked conclusively to KC:

&#8220;On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.&#8221;

KC's response to her mother's pleading on CA's own myspace page for Caylee's return during the 31 one days she was "missing." KC is very cold. Very evil. Very stupid and very much cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne