Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember there being mention of some kind of oil...might just be info overload.

The substance I was referring to was the liquid that was in a Crystal Light bottle in the trash bag.

Don't recall reading about any kind of oil, but that does sound like something I would skip over, lol.

stop the baiting. it is getting really old. if you had a post removed in the last few minutes I am talking to you.
knock it off please. there is much to discuss besides each other.

thank you so much!!!

are you able to look at the blood/semen reports?
and the bulk hair testing for drugs one?

:biggrin: you know .....in your spare time......:dance:

I'm all over it! :) Do you happen to have a link for me...make it a little easier for me to find....pretty please with sugar?? :blowkiss:

I have been waiting to find out what came of the Gatorade bottle. It seemed too close to just dismiss as trash. I read this whole thread before going to the store and when I got back it was even longer than before and I am sure that I missed some here or there but these are my thoughts, just thinking out loud so to speak:

It is a shame that there is no DNA. While pregnant and whenever I have had a blood clot I have had to give myself injections twice a day and sometimes I would hit a vein and blood would go up into the syringe. Seems the biggest thing we want to see is never there. Good thing she ain't too bright because she has luck on her side a lot of the time.

I guess after all this reading the only thing I am wondering is this: Forgive if it has been mentioned and I missed it, I know there was no DNA on the syringe, plunger or needle, but by chance did they mention if there was any DNA sealed up in the threads on the bottle or the inside of the cap? I can't see someone buying a Gatorade to just dump it out and not drink it first. Seems it would probably be a bottle that was laying around that someone already drank. I would even be happy to see TonE's DNA on it since she even stole his TRASH!

I also am not so sure that the needle belonged to George. I would be very inclined to say that she stole it from Cindy, or from Gentiva or from some closet in the house where Cindy kept supplies. Looking through their house and seeing how they just seemed to have absolutely everything and were very anal about how they kept everything, I can't imagine that Cindy wouldn't have brought some home from work, but the testosterone is perplexing and leads one to believe that it had to be a used needle. But I am leaning more towards Ricardo or maybe (hopefully not) even Jesse. TonE seemed a little on the skinny side to be using steroids. So does Lee, but not a skinny as TonE. The reason that I am reluctant to point the finger at George (I know, if anyone needs some testosterone) is because of how particular Cindy is about everything. Being someone that has had to do injections and has children I only had Sharps containers that once you dropped the sharp in, it was gone, you couldn't get it back. The container had to be brought into the doctors and was sent off and they gave it back to me later. I actually bought 2 so that when one was being emptied I still had the other.

Cindy would seem to me to be the type of person, not only because of her profession but because of her personality, to have the better Sharps containers. They had cheap beach mats and still took the time to cover them. Don't get me wrong, I am lazy and I know it and I wish that I could have the attention to detail and patience and energy to preserve every little thing like she does, but I don't and I just can't see with Caylee being in the house that she would have a sharps container that KC would be able to take the needles back out of and I don't see her disposing of needles in anything but a Sharps container. However, a young guy on steroids without kids might take his dirty needle, put the cap back on it and slip it back in the wrapper. If your doctor didn't give you the meds, he probably didn't give you a sharps container and if you just buy one from Walgreens, they are a joke if you have kids. I wish that some proof could be found that G and C were next, or better yet the intended firsts. I so think that was the case, but that is of course, like most of this MOO!

....But then again I could be wrong about all of it. It would not be the first time this case has gone in a direction I wasn't expecting.

One more thing, did we ever find a list of the prescriptions that they were on?

I wonder if she drank out of the bottle the syringe was found in. Maybe her nasty ole spit is in there.

I'm all over it! :) Do you happen to have a link for me...make it a little easier for me to find....pretty please with sugar?? :blowkiss:

yes yes yes....brb....may take a min....cause my puter is slow....but happy to do it!! :hug:

Respectfully, this duct tape discussion would be much more valuable as an archive of thoughts and discussion if it was carried on in the duct tape thread, which is here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88736&page=17

This is a valuable, content-rich thread and I for one would hate to see it go way off the rails with mixing up too many subjects on this lovely thread. It's hard for people to keep focus and harder still for those trying to catch up if they have to wade through extraneous topic discussions.

Thanks for being considerate.

Speaking of duct tape, did you see the commercial that was out right before Fathers Day? You guys probably did but I just saw it. KC got the idea of the kidnapping from that TV show (forgot the name) and used the tape idea from that commercial. She had that picture on her computer about chloroform. Trying to think what else, but it will come to me....

- Sit on child's chest
- Place strips of duct tape over child's nose and mouth
- Use syringe to inject chloroform into mouth (needle going through duct tape)
- Place heart sticker over needle puncture 'just because'
- Wrap child in Pooh blanket
- Place child in trunk
- Go to bf's house, go out to rent movies, partay!

The visual of Casey going through those steps equates to pure evil.

Thats just the old report before the fabric analysys was done. The tape doesn't match.

LOL

I've been at this too long today---this post made me just laugh. ??? moo

Yes...it's just another of the million coinky dinks poor KC has to put up with!

I read that whole report today. There was nothing in there that showed a human body in the trunk. He started his report with animal decomp and progressed to referring to human decomp. But I saw nothing in there that said it was human decomp.

Now to get back on topic. I think we are going to find chloroform is a bi product of many things.

When i give my husband a testosterone injection, there better not be anything in the the vial except testosterone. If I kept the vial for a year it still wouldn't turn into chloroform or make any other by product.

KC googled how to make chloroform early in 2008. By July 16, her car trunk contained a million times the normal amount of it. Caylee was found dead next to a gatorade bottle of it and a syringe full of it. Three layers of duct tape was over Caylee's mouth and nose.

The bug evidence conclusively proves Caylee died in June or no later than early July. Bugs also show that Caylee either went into KC's trunk before or right after she died.

I think the possibility of an accident has gone out the window. The kidnapper was disproved before KC fiinished her first LE interview.

IMO

Thanks, but those are the hair loss testing specs. :) We need to look at the controls used specificially in testing the syringe itself. The controls , including the lot #'s, are listed in the FBI doc. ;)

Even if there is chloroform suspended in any of the tests, we still have to see if the amounts listed as a by-product of the extraction are significant. I'm looking at the other 200 pages now to try to find that information.

We can crack this together!

Ok, now I think I've figured out what you're talking about. I had no idea what testing procedure (hair, serum, syringe, etc) you are looking at. I'm pretty behind and haven't read all the way through the documents, yet. I'm afraid I won't be much help until I get through them.

Perhaps they weren't comfortable with citing my "qualifications" without asking me first, but I'm happy to verify that they were "thinking" correctly....I am a chemist (both by education and profession). :)

ETA: thought I'd clarify that I was only looking at the posts on this thread...the one we've been discussing about the hair loss product in particular...and have only recently started reading through the reports.

LOL! Step up and take a bow - nobody but a chemist could have written your earlier post. Your qualifications weren't in question by me. :D

We know that CA complained of hot flashes waking her up, but she would need estrogen, not testosterone.
I have always thought GA looked awfully good for being in his 60's, and in all the pics his biceps look rather pronounced. Certainly he could be a weight lifter, but given all the photos we've seen of the A's home, I cannot recall any weights or machines. Anyone else think he looks awfully toned?
I just wanted to add that I agree with all the others who state that it is incredibly easy to obtain syringes. I too underwent years of infertility treatments, and I can tell you that when I once ran out of the larger IM needles used to inject and HCG shot or progesterone, I was able to obtain more from my local Kroger pharmacy. The pharmacist merely asked what I was using them for and I had to sign my name in a binder as that is how my particular pharmacy tracked the sale of their syringes. Progesterone is a thick substance also, similar to testosterone, requiring the heavier gauge needles.
Add to that the fact that KC went clear to the other side of town to obtain whatever she did from Walmart, possibly because she didn't want to run the risk of encountering anyone she knew who might witness whatever she purchased.
Poor precious Caylee. :furious:

Bold mine.

Not necessarily...menopausal women take testosterone to increase their sex drive.

Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women

*snip

These days, many menopausal women are turning to testosterone to provide what estrogen alone cannot—renewed sexual desire.

*snip

Several studies suggest, however, that small amounts of androgen added to estrogen replacement therapy can restore sexual desire, improve energy and promote a sense of well-being. And that's not all. Testosterone also helps prevent bone loss, improves body composition (building lean mass and reducing body fat) and supports cognitive function.

*snip

http://health.discovery.com/centers/womens/testosterone/testosterone.html

Perhaps CA is the one who is shooting up with the "Big T" :dance:

Throwing out again saliva/spit/backwash = testosterone in it. If KC intended to kill Caylee in such a violent manner. Poisoning her with basic household cleaning products (which is a horrible violent terrible way to die, like swallowing drano) then she/KC could have just picked up the gatorade bottle out of the trash/parking lot/etc...and filled it full of the mixture and tried to get her to drink it. When she would not. She duct taped her mouth shut and and injected the syringe into the mouth area...sorry for the graphic.

I mean think about it. Casey duct tapes her then injects her then puts the siringe back in the plastic, then puts that in the gator bottle of cleaning solution, then puts the lid back on the gator bottle then puts the gator bottle in the disney bag then throws the bag? C'mon people, this did not happen. This is way too far fetched.

To me, this is much less far-fetched than a nanny nobody ever saw kidnapping a child, but the mother wasn't worried for 31 days. Or maybe she was, because she said later how dangerous Zanny and her crowd are, and that she was worried for her family's safety. But the nanny loved Caylee so much, and took such great care of her. Then the nanny also placed Caylee's decomposing body in KC's trunk without her knowledge, causing her to tell others that she hit a squirrel.

The nanny also had the same obscure brand of duct tape as the Anthony family, and somehow stole a laundry bag from the home to place the remains in. While she was in the home months earlier, she had searched the computer for chloroform, so she knew how to use it; unfortunately, she spilled some in KC's trunk. She managed to then sneak back into KC's trunk and remove the body, before dumping it in the anthony's own neighborhood.

Somehow, she managed to make it appear that she never lived in Sawgrass apartments, and she removed her phone numbers from all of the Anthony's phones and home. Thankfully, she was smart enough not to go back to Fusion during the time when KC was investigating, or the whole scheme could have gone awry.

In all seriousness, the chloroform is another defining link between KC's trunk and the dump site. Whether or not the syringe was the delivery mechanism is not known, but it seems to me ridiculous to argue that it might have been a different mix of chloroform in the bottle than in the trunk. Just how much chloroform is floating around Orlando anyway?

I'm sorry, I welcome your opinion and am glad you have found this forum to share it with us, but I cannot find any way that KC's mangled story is the most logical, with all due respect.

When i give my husband a testosterone injection, there better not be anything in the the vial except testosterone. If I kept the vial for a year it still wouldn't turn into chloroform or make any other by product.

KC googled how to make chloroform early in 2008. By July 16, her car trunk contained a million times the normal amount of it. Caylee was found dead next to a gatorade bottle of it and a syringe full of it. Three layers of duct tape was over Caylee's mouth and nose.

The bug evidence conclusively proves Caylee died in June or no later than early July. Bugs also show that Caylee either went into KC's trunk before or right after she died.

I think the possibility of an accident has gone out the window. The kidnapper was disproved before KC fiinished her first LE interview.

IMO
And the state attorney won't charge premeditated murder and seek the DP without something to back it up. I think they have plenty to convict when you look at all the evidence pointing right to her and no one else. MOO

Bold mine.

Not necessarily...menopausal women take testosterone to increase their sex drive.

Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women

*snip

These days, many menopausal women are turning to testosterone to provide what estrogen alone cannot—renewed sexual desire.

*snip

Several studies suggest, however, that small amounts of androgen added to estrogen replacement therapy can restore sexual desire, improve energy and promote a sense of well-being. And that's not all. Testosterone also helps prevent bone loss, improves body composition (building lean mass and reducing body fat) and supports cognitive function.

*snip

http://health.discovery.com/centers/womens/testosterone/testosterone.html

Perhaps CA is the one who is shooting up with the "Big T" :dance:
That would explain the "closeness" she has exhibited with certain members of the opposite sex...just saying.

Snipped from Mitzi:
Perhaps CA is the one who is shooting up with the "Big T"

I think what you are referencing is bio identical hormones for women. They are administered by a cream or patch and include estrogen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500