Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart!!! This is an awesome idea!!!

If any rumors are proven valid, then a thread can be started for them.

Thank you soooo much Christine, you ROCK!

I for one, am glad that thread was closed.

First of all, if you have a signed a confidentialty agreement, you have no business discussing the details of the search.

Secondly, if you were a searcher, please consider not releasing any details regarding the search and/or findings since it may damage the INTEGRITY of the evidence collected. Do we really want to assist the defense with their case?

Would anyone be surprised if the Anthonys blamed the "trash picker" for removing items from their trash and planting them in the search locations?

Before posting about details of the search or priveledged information from another source, Please think about how any information you give can be manipulated by an attorney to diminish the integrity of the evidence collected.

I know we are all curious and searching for answers in this case, but I will settle for waiting for evidence to be released by the proper authority than to risk jeopordizing the credibility of evidence found.

I for one, am glad that thread was closed.

First of all, if you have a signed a confidentialty agreement, you have no business discussing the details of the search.

Secondly, if you were a searcher, please consider not releasing any details regarding the search and/or findings since it may damage the INTEGRITY of the evidence collected. Do we really want to assist the defense with their case?

Would anyone be surprised if the Anthonys blamed the "trash picker" for removing items from their trash and planting them in the search locations?

Before posting about details of the search or priveledged information from another source, Please think about how any information you give can be manipulated by an attorney to diminish the integrity of the evidence collected.

I know we are all curious and searching for answers in this case, but I will settle for waiting for evidence to be released by the proper authority than to risk jeopordizing the credibility of evidence found.

I second that Emotion .....and DEVOTION to Caylee.....

Everytime I come here and see that there is still no word of Caylee and that Casey is still out of jail...this is what I feel like doing....

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wish we'd hear something about what was found during the search. I wish we could hear something that actually resembled progress...UGH!!!!!!

I don't know what to make of justice4caylee's posts on that blog. It sounds promising...but...

I personally think I have been really UNFAIRLY critsized over this and more people were interested in the information than those who werent. I feel like everyone loves you as long as they like what your posting but you are attacked if its not in line with their own idea. People have posted some of the most rediculous stuff and here I found something I thought was interesting and worth looking into and I get shut down and scorned! Might as well say it was me I am here you know

I am so confused. I read the whole seven or eight pages of that thread and I didn't see any post where anyone was claiming that they knew for a fact the things they were sharing were proven facts. I read that they were just passing on info they found on the internet and that they in no way were stating these things had been proven. I guess I misunderstood. Strange.

I personally think I have been really UNFAIRLY critsized over this and more people were interested in the information than those who werent. I feel like everyone loves you as long as they like what your posting but you are attacked if its not in line with their own idea. People have posted some of the most rediculous stuff and here I found something I thought was interesting and worth looking into and I get shut down and scorned! Might as well say it was me I am here you know

I'm sure that we all appreciate any possible info...I speak for myself only at this point, BUT the title was just wrong IMO. If you had said "searchers may have made another discovery" or anything else. Not so bad. Implying that it was or was likely to be Caylee? Just wrong. Again....JMO!

Hey Ras,

The info was interesting. Just remember what was calmly discussed earlier. I don't think anyone is trying to make you feel badly. Just a slightly different perspective of the presentation context - i.e. title that's all. IMO

It was great of Christine to create this thread so that people can continue to discuss, which was the goal, I believe?

I really hope you aren't feeling attacked.

I am so confused. I read the whole seven or eight pages of that thread and I didn't see any post where anyone was claiming that they knew for a fact the things they were sharing were proven facts. I read that they were just passing on info they found on the internet and that they in no way were stating these things had been proven. I guess I misunderstood. Strange.[/QUOTE

Thank you and that is exactly what I was trying to do I just think certain people didnt like what it was saying so it got twarted...naturally. It was a really good conversation and im sad I lost all the hours invested in it.

Hey Ras,

The info was interesting. Just remember what was calmly discussed earlier. I don't think anyone is trying to make you feel badly. Just a slightly different perspective of the presentation context - i.e. title that's all. IMO

It was great of Christine to create this thread so that people can continue to discuss, which was the goal, I believe?

Ok. Yeah! This is worded a bit better than what I said but yeah. My point was strictly involving the title. No need to feel attacked.

I am sure I have seen many people post links to sites they have found on the internet that may or may not be related to this case, they are just passing on info. I don't get why this thread that was deleted was considered any different. I mean if LE asked that it be removed that is one thing, but it seems like someone just didn't like the info that was passed on. JMO of course.

I was happy you posted what you did. I never took it to be fact, but it did give me a few moments of reading something other than KC going to JB's office, her and LA doing the high five, KC offered 1.5 mil, bla bla bla. As much as I hate to think about it, I would love it if they were to find Caylee and put this whole mess to rest. Being able to think about that was somewhat of a "weird" relief as this case has taken it's toll on many people.

Hey Ras,

I have to say I am rather than changing the title they deleted everything on it....hours of my and so many others time of discussion and now it isnt even available for people to read. If the title was the only thing wrong with it they should not have deleted it. This is a forum for caylee and everything pertaining to her, things shouldnt be deleted because people dont like the content.The content was informative but not proven just like everything else on here already. Not even half of what is said on this website is fact it is speculation open for discussion. Yes I feel a very personal blow in regards to this!

I honestly don't remember what the title of the thread was. I can only say that when I read it, I did NOT read it as a fact that Caylee's body had been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes