Tammi Smith ads for services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi AZ! Thanks for coming :)

Why in the world would someone advertise on Craigslist? Don't you go to your attorney, and if s/he thinks you have a case, s/he subpoenas the website records etc? And then you sue and go to court?

BBM:

Good question Beane.

Answer: So that when they are charged with computer crimes, prosecutors can prove intent without breaking a sweat.

I think based on the ads, even though she says "legally", you know there is going to be a whole lot of computer hackers trying to get into the websites specified - even if they aren't doing it "legally". So even if the information given to her is from "legal" methods, isn't she still soliciting criminal activity if even one person hacks any accounts based on her ads?

Only if she somehow shows approval of it.

Hi AZ! Thanks for coming :)

Why in the world would someone advertise on Craigslist? Don't you go to your attorney, and if s/he thinks you have a case, s/he subpoenas the website records etc? And then you sue and go to court?

Excellent point! I wonder what her attorney would think if he/she knew about the ads?

I think her attorney would be pi$$ed. I can't imagine this was his idea. :)

Yes, IF you had a case, you would subpoena the website records.

Ahhh! That must be why her post in Nashville was already flagged and removed! Nashville....thought they didn't have anything to do with Nashville for years?
Interesting post locations IMO.

did craigs list flag and remove the one in Nashville ? I don't know anything about craigslist, so I am sure this is a stupid question? And if they did, why not the other two locations I wonder ?? I will say the locations are interesting as well..

OMG! You guys are too funny! Thanks for giving me a smile today!:biggrin:

If she is able to do such thing...wouldn't this apply to any social site such as facebook etc. There would be thousands of such cases. I am not sure of the legalities of it all. This would also apply to celebrities who people discuss when things are made public...example the national inquirer...you would think there would be more lawsuits if people aren't allowed to discuss a case that has been on national television...I don't know..maybe AZ can give us a little more insight into the particulars and what this may all be about.:waitasec:

Thanks to all of you for the laugh. It was GREATLY needed today. Y'all are the best!

Why would she waste her money on something like this instead of trying to find Gabriel?

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so very much for your incredible sleuthing. You have not forgotten about sweet little Gabriel even though most of the major media has. You are the ones keeping his name out there. Thank You.

This new development is interesting to say the least.

Why in the world would Tammi pay "good money" to find out people's identities who are posting on the Internet?

You have to ask yourself why is she so worried?

What will she do if she has their names?

Why didn't she contact me and tell me posters on Websleuths were "stalking" her. If there are posts on Websleuths that are inappropriate, false, or harassing in any way, I will gladly remove them. But, I have not heard a word from anyone about these problems.

What I will not do is remove posts that contain the truth, public records, or reasonable opinions.

As owner I want to assure every one on Websleuths that we do not give out information about posters. Besides, the only things we have connected to you the poster is an email address and an IP address. No names.

We do not know people's identities. We do not give out information. With the exception of a law enforcement subpoena we do not hand over email address and/or IP addresses.

One thing I would like to remind all of you; Please, if you do not want your identity ever revealed then you should stay off the Internet all together. That is the only way to guarantee your privacy. People are good at figuring out who a poster is if that poster has been all over the web posting on different forums or commenting on different Websites. It is possible that someone could find out who you are. You must be prepared to deal with this possibility.

If you have any questions or concerns please post them here, PM me or send me an email at tgrif@xmission.com

To Tammi Smith and friends; please contact me and let me know if there is something on Websleuths that is incorrect or you feel is outrages. I am not opposed to looking at the posts and removing them if I feel you have a legitimate complaint.

Thank you.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Thank you Tricia! :blowkiss:
I seriously doubt that anyone has stalked these people..heck they had public facebook pages which they added friends to by the hundreds, then when people started posting negative comments on their pages those friends became stalkers.
FWIW I've not seen anyone with a WS screen name posting anything other than their personal opinion on facebook groups and personal facebook's.

Thank you Tricia! :blowkiss:
I seriously doubt that anyone has stalked these people..heck they had public facebook pages which they added friends to by the hundreds, then when people started posting negative comments on their pages those friends became stalkers.
FWIW I've not seen anyone with a WS screen name posting anything other than their personal opinion on facebook groups and personal facebook's.

You are right momtective. If there had been anything inappropriate on WS as in "stalking" type behavior I would have been alerted to it and it would have stopped.

I need to clarify something. Remember when I was on that radio show last winter. I think it was Levi's show. Anyway, I really gave Tammi the benefit of the doubt. I know many of you were disappointed that I did not come down on her. I thought she had gotten herself in a situation and she did some things out of desperation. Like I said the benefit of the doubt.

If I were to be asked those same questions today my opinion is much different.

In my opinion Tammi has something to hide. I don't trust her. What she did was horrible and I think she knew exactly what she was doing.

I wish I could go back in time and take all those things I said back.

Live and learn right?

I think what has happened here is that the Smiths have realized that there is a difference between fame and infamy. They don't like it. Turns out all those strange new fb friends weren't admirers after all but folks who just wanted front row seats for the coming train wreck. Gone are the heady days of slicing and dicing Logan and his family in interviews and internet posts. Now the dog days of summer are here and the reality is that we, the public, simply weren't buying.

What amazes me is that they would publish such an ad before trial. It becomes just another document showing Tammi's complete cluelessness and lack of remorse. Oy.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so very much for your incredible sleuthing. You have not forgotten about sweet little Gabriel even though most of the major media has. You are the ones keeping his name out there. Thank You.

This new development is interesting to say the least.

Why in the world would Tammi pay "good money" to find out people's identities who are posting on the Internet?

You have to ask yourself why is she so worried?

What will she do if she has their names?

Why didn't she contact me and tell me posters on Websleuths were "stalking" her. If there are posts on Websleuths that are inappropriate, false, or harassing in any way, I will gladly remove them. But, I have not heard a word from anyone about these problems.

What I will not do is remove posts that contain the truth, public records, or reasonable opinions.

As owner I want to assure every one on Websleuths that we do not give out information about posters. Besides, the only things we have connected to you the poster is an email address and an IP address. No names.

We do not know people's identities. We do not give out information. With the exception of a law enforcement subpoena we do not hand over email address and/or IP addresses.

One thing I would like to remind all of you; Please, if you do not want your identity ever revealed then you should stay off the Internet all together. That is the only way to guarantee your privacy. People are good at figuring out who a poster is if that poster has been all over the web posting on different forums or commenting on different Websites. It is possible that someone could find out who you are. You must be prepared to deal with this possibility.

If you have any questions or concerns please post them here, PM me or send me an email at tgrif@xmission.com

To Tammi Smith and friends; please contact me and let me know if there is something on Websleuths that is incorrect or you feel is outrages. I am not opposed to looking at the posts and removing them if I feel you have a legitimate complaint.

Thank you.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

BBM

Well said, Tricia!

If I might, I would also add that even if you do not post anywhere else on the internet, as I do not (I have never posted on Facebook or MySpace), you might still find yourself publicly accused of being someone you are not, and blamed for someone else's posts!

This has happened to me, and although my first instinct was to run over to FB to post a comment, I decided that any lawsuit I might file will be a slam dunk if I continue not to post to FB and "Needle" the person who "outed" me, since I can prove with 100% certainty to any jury that the person I was identifed as and I are NOT the same people, since I am not the prolific poster that I was "outed" and "confirmed" to be!

Now can we please get back to finding Gabriel?

As of this morning, the postings have been flagged for removal....

As of this morning, the postings have been flagged for removal....

Well, not one of the Phoenix ads, because it was posted under the for sale/items wanted category.

ETA: there were a total of 4 ads placed - one in each city under "gigs", and the only one that is still up as of this posting under "for sale" in Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500