Tammi Smith ads for services

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ads were removed before I could view and really look at them...Did anyone check for hidden meaning or look at every 1st, 2nd,3rd and so on words to make sure there was not a hidden message. It seems odd to me that they only posted it in those 3 locations.

The ads were removed before I could view and really look at them...Did anyone check for hidden meaning or look at every 1st, 2nd,3rd and so on words to make sure there was not a hidden message. It seems odd to me that they only posted it in those 3 locations.

It is odd isn't it? Very "unusual persons":angel:

BBM

Well said, Tricia!

If I might, I would also add that even if you do not post anywhere else on the internet, as I do not (I have never posted on Facebook or MySpace), you might still find yourself publicly accused of being someone you are not, and blamed for someone else's posts!

This has happened to me, and although my first instinct was to run over to FB to post a comment, I decided that any lawsuit I might file will be a slam dunk if I continue not to post to FB and "Needle" the person who "outed" me, since I can prove with 100% certainty to any jury that the person I was identifed as and I are NOT the same people, since I am not the prolific poster that I was "outed" and "confirmed" to be!

Now can we please get back to finding Gabriel?

Hey. It's deja vu all over again. ;)

(yogi berra)

Wow... this is hardcore.

There is an avaliable screen capture of the advertisement but i'm unsure if i should post it here or not.

Basically they are claiming injustice about peoples opinons and being victims of " uncalled destruction of their lives "

Now in cyberspace as anywhere else people are going to have their opinons and theorys. That is just what happens especially if something such as this case has been privy to a very high media publicity.

I find it slightly confusing that they would openly post this on a public domain to attack another public domain that is intent on the welfare of Gabriel - Even if they voice their opinons good or bad.

I can't help but wonder - If this was a legitimate issue wouldn't you have saught council through a professional rather than throwing it out there for anyone to see?

The logic just.. beats me

Wow... this is hardcore.

There is an avaliable screen capture of the advertisement but i'm unsure if i should post it here or not.

Basically they are claiming injustice about peoples opinons and being victims of " uncalled destruction of their lives "

Now in cyberspace as anywhere else people are going to have their opinons and theorys. That is just what happens especially if something such as this case has been privy to a very high media publicity.

I find it slightly confusing that they would openly post this on a public domain to attack another public domain that is intent on the welfare of Gabriel - Even if they voice their opinons good or bad.

I can't help but wonder - If this was a legitimate issue wouldn't you have saught council through a professional rather than throwing it out there for anyone to see?

The logic just.. beats me

Precisely. They opened themselves up to public scrutiny in the first place by doing interview after interview. And if you go back and look at the interviews, or read the transcripts, how much is really devoted to actually finding Gabriel, and how much is devoted to themselves?

And if they feel they had legitimate claims, they have plenty of attorneys - they could use any of them to settle their dispute. Or contact the websites specified directly for help.

But to publicly post to pay for "legal" computer hackers (how would they know if any information they received was actually discovered legally) seems to shout to me that they realize they have no legal grounds. So much easier and safer (legally) to use attorneys to get subpoenas than to ask for IT geniuses! JMHO.

If you are being stalked or harrassed by Tammi Smith, Jack Smith, their associates, or anyone else online, you might consider contacting SAPD, FBI San Antonio or Tempe, your local LE or FBI, and/or your attorney for advice on the appropriate steps to take.

You might also find this helpful:

Cyber911 Emergency
Cyberstalking and harassment FAQ

http://wiredsafety.org/cyberstalking_harassment//index.html

Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and Harassment Report Form

You must contact law enforcement in your area prior to our accepting any case for any cybercrime that involves any offline risk. This includes death threats, child abductions, and Internet predators where they have information as to where a victim can be reached offline.

https://www.wiredsafety.org/forms/stalking.html

Also:

National Crime Prevention Council - Cyberbullying
http://www.ncpc.org/cyberbullying

and:

National Center for Victims of Crime - Cyberstalking
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32458

I just found another CL ad that apparently hadn't been found by WS yet, since it didn't come up in a Google search. The ad itself is pretty much the same, but the heading is now:

Spyware Detectives

Posted in San Antonio, TX CL. Spyware detectives? Ok, isn't THAT now advertising for illegal services since isn't spyware illegal?

May as well just say please, people, install spyware on these websites so you can dig up everything you can on them???? And then tell me you did it legally.

I'll trade my full name, address, phone number and my DNA if she'll tell where baby Gabriel is!

I think it'd be great to see media do a story on this and contact the Smiths for comment.

:laugh:

I agree! I'd love to see the KPHO reporter who went with LM to SA follow up on this. And I'd also love to hear what the SAPD detective working on Gabe's case would have to say about it as well, since this ad is his jurisdiction.

Well as a concerned citizen of Bexar County, San Antonio,TX...just sayin...

Just an FYI suggestion in light of how this last ad that I found was listed.

I have a well-known anti-virus program that runs on my computer 24/7 and has a firewall enabled. Up until now, I have felt pretty secure with my computer.

However, as a back-up plan because of the "spyware" threat, I decided to download the latest version of Ad-Aware by Lavasoft. I used that program for years, as it came highly recommended by PC Magazine, CNET, etc.

After 4 hours of running a thorough scan on my computer, it managed to locate 2 Trojan virus files in the system that were not caught by my anti-virus program!

If you haven't already installed a program such as Ad-Aware (and no, I'm not connected to the company, I just trust it to root out potential problems) as a backup to any anti-virus and firewall you may have in place, you might consider it as a safety backup.

You never know who might have already responded to these ads that are already 5 days old....

Gabe's aunt, our member MissingGabe, thanks everyone at WebSleuths for staying positive on this case and giving Gabe's family a place they can go read what is going on without the negative twist. The hours of sleuthing are appreciated.

Wow. I don't know much of the nitty gritty details about this woman, but from what I do know is it safe to say that she acts quite aggressively (maybe not physically), intrusive, and extremely controlling?

I could be wrong, but that was my take on this, and everything else I've read about her.

I hope nobody lonely, impressionable, desperate, angry, or needy came into contact with her.

Oh wait..

This ad remains active, it's not a craigslist ad.
ITdetectivesad.jpg

http://losangeleswebjobs.com/15525/2010/07/internet-detectives-usa/

I believe that site is a web aggregator, and seeks out ads from CL and other sources. I had found the same ad on another aggregator site.

I don't understand the claim of stalking. The ad says these are id's from Facebook, Websleuths, and *************. Wouldn't they have to go to these sites INTENTIONALLY to read people's posts there? Is 'someone' stalking these sites and then claiming to have been stalked because they didn't like what people posted about them on a website? ??? If this is true, I do believe there is some SERIOUS pathology going on. Skeery stuff. If anyone here, on Facebook, or ************* come to criminal harm, it is good to know all kinds of law enforcement are watching over us.

That woman thinks she can control everyting. Someone needs some major help. WOW!

I have been AWOL for a bout a week. All I can say about this thread is WOW!!??!!???

You can't kill the truth. I mean this is what was behind this move? The TRUTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500