Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

Just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as everyone being I cant get the videos, etc- So I am not alone here wondering if they really found the body or not- right? Well if they didnt, then DC lied to Hoover and LP- and if they did find her, then they let her lay there which is horrific- Will we know sooner or later whether they did or didnt I hope-

First, me thinks BC will bow out of this ordeal within the week - just like MN did.
Second, the A's went to California to check a LIVE SIGHTING and to be on LKL where they lied lied lied YET AGAIN. Funny we never heard anymore about that live sighting they went to check out.

Third, Caylee was found the very next morning whilst the A's were getting ready to board a plane back to Orlando. (I always thought that was very strange.) And by the time the plane lands, they have lawyered up, yet again, because they can't seem to keep an attorney.

I hope you are right, but doubt it....this guy is as bad as JB in my opinion, loves the spotlight and thinks we are all stupid and that we will believe anything he says. He lied to us just a few days ago telling us it was about the Kio tip. When that was proven to be a lie, he comes up with a new story. I hope they start arresting these people this week.

My thought is this....I have no problem thinking they would have moved the body or any other evidence they might have found. Look at the type of people the A's have surrounded themselves with....With the exception of NeJame {and he got the heck out of dodge} they have all been slime. Now there is only one reason you need those types of people...you need dirty work done and they will do it.

Re: the building, I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but WFTV had in it's article from yesterday the following quote: "Dominic Casey can also be seen at a nearby abandoned house moving things, cutting, digging, and prodding. At both locations. he was focused on groupings of concrete stones."

The answer was right there but I guess in my stupefication about this whole debacle I missed that obvious FACT.
I think it's important to figure out which house that is so I've started a thread for that. I really hope LE has gone there and excuvated as he was definetely looking for something specific. I'm also thinking it was the supposed other phone or clothes.

Just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as everyone being I cant get the videos, etc- So I am not alone here wondering if they really found the body or not- right? Well if they didnt, then DC lied to Hoover and LP- and if they did find her, then they let her lay there which is horrific- Will we know sooner or later whether they did or didnt I hope-

Link to slideshow of video

I hope you are right, but doubt it....this guy is as bad as JB in my opinion, loves the spotlight and thinks we are all stupid and that we will believe anything he says. He lied to us just a few days ago telling us it was about the Kio tip. When that was proven to be a lie, he comes up with a new story. I hope they start arresting these people this week.

I'm right there with you on Brad Conway, I was one of the few that did not like or trust him from the start. He is not as slick as he thinks he is, but once you get yourself tangled into the lies and deceit of the Anthony family it's hard to tell night from day. If he should be going after anyone it should be that poor excuse of a PI, Dominic Casey!

I think the real reason they asked for Immunity is because they couldn't tell the difference of a lie or the truth if it smacked them in the face (which in this case...the truth has slapped them a few times, imo). When or if they do take the stand, they have told so many, many lies that getting their stories straight becomes impossible.

As far as what they are saying now about DC being hired to find a dead or alive Caylee...I believe it. The ONLY question is how much did he get paid to help keep her "dead" and not tell anyone?!

Did you see Cindy's reaction to T. Miller publically searching for a dead Caylee? She called him a drunk and trashed him for it. The list is endless of people she tossed aside for even mentioning it! Why? It would ruin the defense strategy put up to protect the alleged killer of her granddaughter and it would stop the funds which were attached to it.

So BC supposedly comes clean now that they hired him to find a dead or an alive Caylee. Why tell us something we already knew? I want him to tell us what DC was told to do if &/or when he did find Caylee's body!! With him out just days later touting the California sighting and the Mall sighting...even Cindy going as far as saying that DC could back up what Casey was saying was true on LKL the night before someone did find Caylee, I have to believe that DC was in cahoots bigtime with the A fam plan all along.

teh is confused. I know we were merged but the title is now confusing. It's like we are discussing the tape of BC and the main point of the other thread was the PI video...is it just me? Do I need more coffee??????????

Morning everyone. Got some sleep, I'm back feeling refreshed.

I've just spent the last hour catching up on posts and the validity of this video is still bugging me.

The location of the abandon house bugs me. We know that time wise they were at the house within 23 minutes of first part of the tape at the woods. Counting the time it would take to walk to their cars and drive to another location it would have to be within a 12 to 15 minute radius of the first location.

Looking at the first part of the video (where he walks out of the wood talking on a cell and wearing dress pants and a tie) I don't think this is Suburban Drive at all. No where on Suburban is there a finely manicured lawn that runs along the edge of the woods on the south side of the road.

The abandon house. I've spent a couple of hours looking at maps.live.com "Birds Eye" view of the Suburban Dr. location. I can't find that abandon house anywhere. Going through that scene frame by frame he's slashing at those bags they appear to be up against a garage or out building. At one point Hoover raises the camera and pans to the right catching what looks like a wooden deck railing with ballusters, the area beyond is grassy with a bush in the middle of it and woods behind that. As he continues to pan, we see the shot of the house with all the weird containers in the window, camera then pans to the ground and end of that particular sequence.

The next sequence DC is digging under what looks to be a rotted wooden step or deck. Obviously looking for something small since the area is too small to hold a body in a garbage bag.

Next part of the video is 11/16. DC is dressed in safari gear and has the metal probe. This portion of the video is very close to the dump site. The cider blocks/paver squares are very similar to the ones found at the dump site. I think this is the location where he is only 10 ft off.

Bottom line is that we need to see the whole tape and a better quality of tape to make any real determination of where this was really taken at.

Thoughts?

Mornin ecs....I just think the time difference might not necessarily be them changing locations or driving time.....it could be phone time, cigarette break etc....the house on the corner with the "V" shaped fence looks most interesting....and it was empty.

Wait. Whoa. Hold the phone. DC hired by the Anthonys to find Caylee dead or alive? Wtf? Have I been hallucinating all these months of listening to the A's 'Caylee is Alive' rhetoric?

Somebody just shoot me. Please.

On the "abandoned house". Remeber the economy we are in. Down in So FL - one of every 3 houses has been foreclosed and/or abandoned. When you goggle ariel maps - you really don't know how "current" they are. It could be NOW that some of the houses in the neighborhood have been abandoned - although it does look like this particular one is really run down - but, again, ..... Maybe one of our WSrs that have visited the site could comment on the condition of any houses they might have noticed nearby.

Re: the building, I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but WFTV had in it's article from yesterday the following quote: "Dominic Casey can also be seen at a nearby abandoned house moving things, cutting, digging, and prodding. At both locations. he was focused on groupings of concrete stones."

I see no "grouping" of concrete stones at the building. It's more like a partitioned planter box alongside the building. I would not consider that a "grouping" of stones in the same way that we see groups of stones scattered around the actual crime scene.

teh is confused. I know we were merged but the title is now confusing. It's like we are discussing the tape of BC and the main point of the other thread was the PI video...is it just me? Do I need more coffee??????????

:smiliecup::smiliecup::smiliecup:yep, lots more coffee, looks like a busy day :)

Dominic Casey was focused on a grouping of concrete stones at the scene. His colleague, private investigator Jim Hoover, did not allow Eyewitness News to record the sound, but reporter Kathi Belich listened to the entire tape and clearly heard Dominic Casey say at one point on the tape, "It would be right here."

What exactly " would be right here??????????"

http://www.wftv.com/news/18458394/detail.html

I feel the same way, great post! What about the "live" sighting in Cali and the LKL show. If the A's are involved in this, NO IMMUNITY! Having been raped and kidnapped during a home invasion and my dog (a Lhasa Apso) was shot in the head while trying to protect me, was quite a traumatic time. I grieved for "Buffy" and made sure the man who did it was charged with animal cruelty, the only charge available. With all of the info given to LE they tracked the man from FL, he wrecked our car in Tennessee and fled into the mountains, 10 days later he was found in Oklahoma. This was 18 years ago and LE from all the different states were fantastic to bring this guy to justice. Not once did I ever question LE ability or motives. I feel the A's are becoming involved with this to protect KC and try to throw doubt in the minds of the potential jury. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! They just don't seem to care that their granddaughter is dead!

I am soooo sorry for what happened to you....that must have been horrific. I'm glad LE were able to bring him to justice. It sounds like Buffy was a real hero. I am sooo sorry.

Looking at the first part of the video (where he walks out of the wood talking on a cell and wearing dress pants and a tie) I don't think this is Suburban Drive at all. No where on Suburban is there a finely manicured lawn that runs along the edge of the woods on the south side of the road.

Go back to the previous thread. I commented on this after you said the same thing last night. In that particular scene, he walks out of the woods (with vine-covered trees), walks across a grassy shoulder, and then onto Suburban Drive. He is standing on the pavement, and if you look closely you can see the curb. I think he is close to the remains. Possibly almost on top of them.

My thought is this....I have no problem thinking they would have moved the body or any other evidence they might have found. Look at the type of people the A's have surrounded themselves with....With the exception of NeJame {and he got the heck out of dodge} they have all been slime. Now there is only one reason you need those types of people...you need dirty work done and they will do it.

My thoughts exactly also!!!!!:clap:

Nejame knew what these people were capable of and he did gracefully bow out to let Cindy steal the show! She got what she wanted being the top dog in this dirty mess ~ let her live with it!

They have all lawyered up because they are in big do do! :eek:

So they want immunity now, huh? for knowing where the body was and then going on national TV pleading with the nation to find a LIVE CAYLEE?
They cannot be witnesses for the prosecution. They have no credibility. The prosecution has no use for them anymore, nor did they throughout this investigation. They need the 911 call and that's about it. They can bring that in with the dispatcher. The A family will never testify for the prosecution so NO, OFFER NOTHING.

I agree! Can someone please tell me why the A's should have immunity? Especially if the State's case is so strong - who needs them? I don't trust them at all.

My least favorite person in this entire case is their lawyer, BC. I can't stand this guy. They have chosen only really bad spokespeople (or the spokespeople have chosen them, I should say), but this guy is ABSOLUTELY the worst.

This still doesnt answer whether Casey really found the body or not- like he told Hoover and LP he did and shes dead- did he find her and let her lay there or didnt he find her and lied about finding her?

I can't imagine he missed her. He knew what he was looking for (garbage bags) and where to look and was within feet of the body. According to JH, he went back after the 16th too. I can't wait to hear more from LE on this and hope we see charges soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back