Tatoos and other possible "messages"

(Respecfully Snipped/Bold by NMS)
Originally Posted by Emeralgem;
The poor in spirit do not commit evil. Evil is not committed by people who feel uncertain about their righteousness, who question their own motives, who worry about betraying themselves. The evil in this world is committed by the spiritual fat cats, by the Pharisees of our own day, the self-righteous who think they are without sin because they are unwilling to suffer the discomfort of significant self-examination.

Additionally, IMO, those unwilling to suffer the discomfort of self-examination are also likely to cry, "Only God Can Judge Me" when their inappropriate actions or conduct are rightfully confronted and questioned by others; it is much more comfortable to postpone the consequences for ones actions until the after-life... when one is dead and gone. Personally, I'm extremely grateful to those who, thruout my life, cared enough to confront and question me when they saw something in my behavior or conduct that alerted and concerned them. It is the person's own defensiveness that makes them feel judged - or claim that they're being judged... JMHO -

The statement of "Only God Can Judge Me" placed in his truck window could be a presumptuous statement of belief based on his long criminal record.

Despite being arrested many times for the same type of charges that have placed people in prison all over this country, Ronald has YET to appear in front of a jury of his peers to be judged for his crimes.

I don't know anything about this Tupac music, but I can certainly understand someone with Ronald Cummings criminal record disposition thinking only God can judge HIM.
Perhaps he did get a lot of breaks in his petty criminal activity, but from what has been discussed in this forum, this is not unusual for Putnam County. It's very significant to me that his arrest record has been clean for over four years, except for the incident involving the fight with Tommy C. It's significant that he managed to get a job and rent a MH for his family. He also managed to obtain child care. One can say that it was not very good child care, to which I would agree. However, while this is abundantly clear in hindsight, from his perspective, it may not have been obvious up front. This country is full of people who initially thought their significant others were perfect, only to find out later that they were terribly wrong. Happens every day.

In any case, I think Ron's body language is defensive, but to me it's understandable. Based on the above, I think he was really trying to better himself for his children's sake. He was not perfect, but he was on an upward path. And then it all came crushing down on him. Hence the statement "Only God Can Judge Me" because he knows he was trying to improve.

Some men might act defeatist, some might act indifferent, and some might act defensive. I see these as all within the range of normal, under the situation. It doesn't mean that Ron is acting guilty nor does it prove that he is innocent. His body language shows that he is a person who is very protective of his family, himself, and his privacy.

I don't mean to say that body language cannot reveal something about an individual. But we have to be very, very careful, because it could also just reveal that a person is very shy, is uncomfortable speaking in public, is afraid that they might say something stupid, dislikes being recorded or on camera, is embarassed about a personal feature, or 1000 other things. I have a friend i've known for 25 years who still has a tendency to look at me out of the corner of his eye. He looks at everyone that way because he was very shy as a child and picked up the habit.

Ater this case is solved, and I'm sure it will be eventually, we will know who is guilty and who is not. It will be interesting then to look back at some of the early interviews and see who said what and how their body language looked at the time. All I am saying is that it's fine to study the players' body language and comment about what we think this reveals, but we have to understand that there could be many other reasons for how they are acting.

J Santos said he gave Ron a tattoo years ago and prior to HaLeigh's disappearance, Ronald had his mother's name engraved across his heart and another one placed on his forearm.
After HaLeigh disappeared, Ronald had 3 more tattoos placed on his body which were paid for by someone else to the tune of $400. HaLeigh's name was written across his back and HaLeigh and Junior's faces were placed on each lower leg.

What I find interesting is why Ronald never had Crystal's name tattooed onto his body or Misty's name engraved on his body after he married her.

J Santos said he gave Ron a tattoo years ago and prior to HaLeigh's disappearance, Ronald had his mother's name engraved across his heart and another one placed on his forearm.
After HaLeigh disappeared, Ronald had 3 more tattoos placed on his body which were paid for by someone else to the tune of $400. HaLeigh's name was written across his back and HaLeigh and Junior's faces were placed on each lower leg.

What I find interesting is why Ronald never had Crystal's name tattooed onto his body or Misty's name engraved on his body after he married her.

Not many people get tattoo's of their SO's names these days.. I don't even really know anyone who puts their mothers names unless the mother has passed away but even then it's usually a symbol they would use to stand for their mother. Childrens names? Almost everyone I know with a tat has their childrens names.

What I find interesting is the timing of the tats. I think he just threw jr's in there so we wouldn't think it was a memorial tat for his daughter. When did he get his back done....omg!

My understanding is that RC got the Haleigh tat on his back in 07 (also backed up by various pics that have been released) and the TN tat over his heart after her serious automobile accident.

Putting aside the content of his tattoos for a moment, I have to ask why in the world anybody would go to Tampa/St. Pete for a tattoo during Bike Week when there are hundreds of the world's best tatt artists only a half-hour's drive from your house [or tent, whatever.]

Aren't there more than a few topix peeps who live in the T-StP area?

If anybody can [and doesn't mind] I would sure appreciate a link to the 2007 photos of Ron's tattoos.

Any info re: Teresa's terrible car wreck would be greatly appreciated as well. [i.e., county, month/yr of occurrence, etc.]

It would be nice to see if there's an associated news article of the car accident, since it seems to have been severe enough to cause her to not work since then.

There may be nothing to it, but a message that peaked my interest was the first day when RC was on his knees, crying, holding Haleigh's picture and this statement came rolling out................

"I'd give my life for my child's life back.”

That one word in red is what made my antennae stand straight up!

Second "message" that made my interest peak..............getting married because "it is what Haleigh would have wanted"........past tense.

There may be nothing to it, but a message that peaked my interest was the first day when RC was on his knees, crying, holding Haleigh's picture and this statement came rolling out................

"I'd give my life for my child's life back

That one word in red is what made my antennae stand straight up!

Second "message" that made my interest peak..............getting married because "it is what Haleigh would have wanted"........past tense.

Baz, if you or anyone else on here runs across that vid again, I'd appreciate a link. The kids and I were looking for it earlier today. Ron's tone and pitch and enunciation go through such extraordinary changes that it's almost like watching a person with a split personality. [NO, I'm not suggesting he has MPD. That interview was just way freaky.]

One of the main things to puzzle me has always been the worrying about whether the house or phones were bugged. I don't recall other families of missing children ever saying anything like that.
I know this was stated by NayNay at one time, and TM another (months apart), but I find it hard to believe either would lie about it being said.

Baz, if you or anyone else on here runs across that vid again, I'd appreciate a link. The kids and I were looking for it earlier today. Ron's tone and pitch and enunciation go through such extraordinary changes that it's almost like watching a person with a split personality. [NO, I'm not suggesting he has MPD. That interview was just way freaky.]

Here ya go. Someone on a different case at WS found this neat site from CNN that has out-take footage and has a wealth of old footage. Some of the videos are jumpy or take a bit. I clicked the first pic. & he says this at 16:42:06 on the tape. To see other videos, there is a box you can put in "Haleigh Cummings". Great for watching body language! http://imagesource.cnn.com/imagesou....action.search.BrowseActionBean&damId=5938637

Tats for Misty or Crystal? Not going to happen. They were just temporary in his life and he knew that going into the relationships. I'm willing to bet Ron's next tat will be: "Women are like buses. When one leaves, another one will come along in no time."

Maybe that was on that truck when he bought it?

AZ says: I'm willing to bet Ron's next tat will be: "Women are like buses. When one leaves, another one will come along in no time."

Maybe that was on that truck when he bought it?

:floorlaugh:

Putting aside the content of his tattoos for a moment, I have to ask why in the world anybody would go to Tampa/St. Pete for a tattoo during Bike Week when there are hundreds of the world's best tatt artists only a half-hour's drive from your house [or tent, whatever.]

Aren't there more than a few topix peeps who live in the T-StP area?

If anybody can [and doesn't mind] I would sure appreciate a link to the 2007 photos of Ron's tattoos.

Any info re: Teresa's terrible car wreck would be greatly appreciated as well. [i.e., county, month/yr of occurrence, etc.]

I agree! To travel 3 hours to a tattoo shop...Where RC had to pay...What was the point? Maybe he was looking for someone/info with ties to that area...S.O. Chad Reynolds?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...o-Pinellas-to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

AZ says: I'm willing to bet Ron's next tat will be: "Women are like buses. When one leaves, another one will come along in no time."

:floorlaugh:

So Whisperer, you've become Ed McMahon, explaining the jokes, huh? LOL.

I hope I'm not breaking up the topic flow by saying my ears always perk up when I hear someone refer to a missing person in the past tense, especially a family member.
(back to lurking!)

Here ya go. Someone on a different case at WS found this neat site from CNN that has out-take footage and has a wealth of old footage. Some of the videos are jumpy or take a bit. I clicked the first pic. & he says this at 16:42:06 on the tape. To see other videos, there is a box you can put in "Haleigh Cummings". Great for watching body language! http://imagesource.cnn.com/imagesou....action.search.BrowseActionBean&damId=5938637

Thanks for the link. Whenever I see RC crying in that tape. I feel a little bad for him. There's no doubt he's hurting, and even if he's responsible, it's not easy to see someone in such pain.

Thanks for the link. Whenever I see RC crying in that tape. I feel a little bad for him. There's no doubt he's hurting, and even if he's responsible, it's not easy to see someone in such pain.

NOT me, I don't feel bad for him.. He wasn't in too much pain since he was capable of changing his demeanor in a split second in order to tell some more lies......JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back