Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Ruslan is apparently very well off. Why did he send his supposedly adopted son to live with the family that was on welfare in a small apartment?

Actually, this bag by the postal box was mentioned in MSM as something LE were looking into. To still wonder about it does NOT mean one is a conspiracy nut.

BBM

I can't seem to find mention of this bag by the postal box in MSM recently...How recent?

Actually, this bag by the postal box was mentioned in MSM as something LE were looking into. To still wonder about it does NOT mean one is a conspiracy nut.

No, this bag has already been eliminated by LE as the source of the bombs. LE has already figured out through thoroughly analyzing forensic evidence including videotapes that the source of the bomb at site #2 was DT's bag. So any questions relating to whether it was DT's bag or not that blew up at site #2 is specious, at best.

No, this bag has already been eliminated by LE as the source of the bombs. LE has already figured out through thoroughly analyzing forensic evidence including videotapes that the source of the bomb at site #2 was DT's bag. So any questions relating to whether it was DT's bag or not that blew up at site #2 is specious, at best.

Link, please, showing where DT's gray bag has been shown as source of bomb blast? TIA

Girls hitting on him is not the same as dating. I haven't seen any evidence that he "clearly dated" outside of a two week non-sexual "fling" with an anonymous female. If you got something more on the subject, I'll be interested to see it.

I am not that obsessed over his dating habits. I also think that females who had sexual flings with him (assuming they exist) are probably not going to advertise it to the media.

Uncle Ruslan is apparently very well off. Why did he send his supposedly adopted son to live with the family that was on welfare in a small apartment?

Believe he stated that he was traveling abroad extensively and felt his adopted son should be around others his own age. He transferred "guardianship" to TT & DT's father (his brother).

Apparently it was a viewer to WHDH Boston who alerted the TV station who alerted the FBI regarding 'the bag' by the postal box. And then... apparently everyone alerted Greta.

**NOTE: The bag is being investigated but has NOT been confirmed to be a bomb at this point**

"BOSTON (WHDH) — Photos sent to 7News by a viewer show the scene just before and right after the bombs went off on Boylston Street.

7News has provided these pictures to the FBI as they continue their investigation. They are looking at the pictures to see if it’s possible it could be the second bomb.

In the first picture you can see a bag next to a mailbox and up against a barricade along the marathon route. In the second, which we have blurred because it is very graphic, there is no sign of the bag. The viewer who took the pictures says there may be an hour or more between when the first and second pictures were taken."

As reported by Greta on April 16th.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com...o-to-news-station-showing-bag-near-bomb-site/

Wow, very surprised you didn't read the FBI report! I don't keep links. You'll have to search for it or ask someone else.

Well, can't read it without the link. ;) If someone has it, I'm interested, though.

Please, bourne and PIM, have a time out? :)

Be nice to each other.

He was married to the daughter of a CIA agent. They divorced in 1997. Or so the story goes anyway. I think that is actually true, but of course it's fed the conspiracy theory stuff. All MOO

I believe it is true, though the marriage was only for about 3 years.

Yes, Ruslan was indeed married to the daughter of a CIA agent. I forget the CIA agents name, but he was the "head of station" for the area where Chechnya and Dagestan are located. He is (supposedly) no longer active with the CIA, has written several books and been interviewed on TV. But not interviewed recently.

The ex-wife changed back to her maiden name after the divorce and now lives and works in Great Britain. This info has been published in MSM for at least a week now and can be found by googling "Ruslan Tsarni and ex-wife".

I could imagine whoever was the wife when cousin Husein Tsarni (son of
Ruslan's sister - is that the Canadian woman? - who "gave him up" when living in Russia) would have been living with Uncle Ruslan might have encouraged the relocation of the young man to Massachusetts. So he could live with other boys his age, of course. Cousin Husein lived for three years in the crowded apartment, then returned to Russia after his long lost father turned up.

And yes, I surely hope our agencies are looking into both the cousin and the long lost father. Seems like Uncle Ruslan was not hurrying to talk about his "adopted son" in those early interviews he gave. He strongly stated that his children had nothing to do with the Massachusetts Tsarnaevs.

-------------------

Re: The body of Older Bomber

Still sitting in a funeral home two days after retrieval from the morgue? Well, the wife obviously didn't want it. And the parents didn't either, or they would have had it by now.

I do not understand the impetus on the part of Uncle Ruslan to have this body buried in the Boston/Cambridge area. Why not quietly have the body transported down to Maryland where he lives? Why not just purchase a burial plot under an assumed name? Once you legally own the plot, you can bury whoever you want to in it.

It is like Ruslan Tsarni is up there in Mass. making a point. Why bother? Just get it done. I realize the guidelines for Muslims are no embalming and not to transport the body, just bury them where they died. (Which was NOT done by Dodi Fayed's father with his body after the Princess Diana death)

Oh, and the second autopsy? These people talk big, don't they? Either it cost too much or they could not find anyone willing to do it, I'd guess.

I'll bet that funeral home director would like that body the heck out of his establishment!

snipped

“He lived in America. He grew up here and for the last 10 years he decided to be in Cambridge, therefore any contemplation that the body should be taken to a home country.....his home country is Cambridge, Massachusetts,” Tsarni said.

snipped

...But Stefan said he was told this morning that second full autopsy will not be performed, but that representatives from the family’s legal team will likely photograph the body before it is washed.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...u5LlJSxC6fzUlsdvJ/story.html?s_campaign=sm_tw

I say just cremate his remains, and then without the public knowing ship via a Cargo Jet going to his birth land, and let the family do what ever they wish, he is gone so who cares!!, As long as he is not buried in the States.

I say just cremate his remains, and then without the public knowing ship via a Cargo Jet going to his birth land, and let the family do what ever they wish, he is gone so who cares!!, As long as he is not buried in the States.

He can not be creamated. It is forbidden by the Muslim religion.

Cambridge officials will not allow Tamerlan Tsarnaev to be buried in city cemetery

Healy [City Manager Robert W. Healy] said the city had no obligation to allow the burial.

“Under the State Law, … ‘it shall be the duty of the city manager to act as chief conservator of the peace within the city,’ I have determined that it is not interest of “peace within the city” to execute a cemetery deed for a plot within the Cambridge Cemetery for the body of Tamerlin Tsarnaev,” Healy’s statement read.

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/201...al-director/qr5o7l7aq4HhuS5UNiCjdJ/story.html

"I say just cremate his remains,"

If even embalming is against their religion, I'd guess that cremation is too.

Here where I live, in Pennsylvania, they don't even cremate unclaimed bodies. They bury them.

A video interview with the funeral director. He seems like a straight-up guy:
http://www.boston.com/video/viral_page/?bctid=2350993174001

Funeral director says in this interview that he already tried Maryland and they said No.

Believe he stated that he was traveling abroad extensively and felt his adopted son should be around others his own age. He transferred "guardianship" to TT & DT's father (his brother).

I still find it strange that someone who is well off like the uncle is (he is a lawyer with a good salary) would send his so-called adopted son to live with a family on welfare (to a small apartment which already had 6 people living in it). And then that same adopted son goes back to Russia?
But to each his own, I guess.

Just a couple of thoughts and comments on earlier posts - catching up from yesterday. All in bold is bbm.

I see what you're talking about, and I've been back and forth with the scenario in my head--which way and how would that barrier bend from the force of the blast...it's just hard to know definitively.

For all we know, it could be that the affected barriers at site #2 (including the one on top of the people, tilted AWAY from the street) blew sky high and then landed any which way...so how they are situated on the concrete after the blast might not have as much to do with the direction of the blast, after all.

I think it would have been visible on the photos and videos of the moment of the 2nd blast if the barriers had been propelled into the air, don't you think? I don't think they flew, and I think, looking at the photos, that the bomb was behind the barriers, not on the street side, because of how the barrier is bent around the mail box.

split-marathon-bag.jpg

In this picture look at the feet to the west of the brown purse. I believe that the double bag that ended up next to the mailbox is at the feet of the woman with, blonde hair, sunglasses and the tan jacket. It was likely either her personal stuff or remnants of the days snacks. Did she leave before the blast or is she one of the injured. I haven't seen her in the "after" pictures?

That brown purse is puzzling me - not that I think it contains the bomb - but what is it hanging on in the left picture? Some blue kind of stick? It's not the woman's right arm, the arm is above. She seems to hold the brown purse with her left fingers but additionally there is this blue "stick" running through the handles. Weird.

And in the right picture I don't see her holding the purse. In fact to me it looks as if the bag at the feet of the blonde woman in the left picture and the purse have ended up on top of each other in front of the barrier. Maybe the two women knew each other and put both their bags together in front of the barriers to keep them out of people's feet?

respectfully snipped

More importantly, I'd like to know what was used to secure the beebees (or whatever they were) in the pressure cooker. It was said that wax is used to secure the damaging metals & shrapnel in these bombs, but imo wax would have melted. In the picture I saw, the beebees (about 1/2 of them) were still stuck/adhered together, so I wonder if a heavy glue or silicone was used instead... Has that info been released? The reason I wonder about this is bc a heavy glue (such as E6000 or MonkeyGlue or something) would have taken time to cure so as not to smell anymore & harden. If so, with that amount used, surely somebody would have smelled something amiss in that small apartment of Tamerlan's...

I remember they said on CNN, when the news came that bombs were built in the appartment, that there should have been a smell when TT built them. They didn't elaborate though. Maybe they thought the same as you.

I am guessing that when the police descended on the Norfolk Street apartment building that everyone was ordered out immediately with no opportunity to grab anything. I guess they did let Katherine get her kid, but not her cellphone or her keys, or anything else. Remember the photo taken the next day (Saturday) when Katherine returned to get her cat and a few other things? She had to get the landlady to let her in to the apartment building. Of course the door at the top of the stairs that opens to her apartment had been replaced with a piece of plywood. Remember the actual entry to the apartment is on the second floor, then take inside stairs to the third floor apartment. At least that is how I interpret the layout.

Don't understand the bolded sentence. Is that common practice when a crime has accured? And how did KR get in to get the cat if the door was boarded up?

Strange. He had a head full of hair on the day of the bombing. Of course, he could have had it trimmed, I suppose.

Did he actually give the date "Apr 13, 2013"? That's one specific date, so I don't understand what he means by "usually.".

The number "13"? Bad luck?

Yes, I'm aware this was at the 2nd bomb site--this cropped photo came from those I posted earlier in the thread (see post 2) of blast site #2. The question was if it looked like a chunk of curb had been removed after the blast...looks like it to me, but not sure if anyone else would see it, so was looking for a yay or nay opinion from others in here.

respectfully snipped

Yes looks to me as if a chunk of curb is missing.

I wonder why TT's family is not going full-throttle on the second autopsy? Didn't the mom claim that this body was not that of her son TT's? Why the hesitance now to confirm whether or not TT was killed and what was the COD and MOD?

Money? Can't be cheap to have an autopsy done.

As I pointed out yesterday, in the criminal complaint they only say "he appears to" and "apparently". It does not sound they could actually see him putting the bag with the bomb down. And as I said yesterday, I believe if they don't have a confession a good defence team could poke holes into the story.

Hoping they have more than just the video.

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3Fee-for-use-Apartment-of-Tamerlan-and-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-1850331.jpg

http://images.quickblogcast.com/0/9/0/0/4/249687-240090/dzopack.jpg?a=19

I know I've asked this before but it really looks like the same backpack ,people were saying he may have bought the same backpack multiple times but it just seems odd to me.

Why is that odd? They also allegedly bought multiple pressure cookers and build multiple bombs. Why could they buy several backpacks? Obviously if the bomb is left in the backpack the backpack was going be blown up. So given that, why woould it be odd to have a number of backpacks ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven