Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #12

^everything about these events, the Waltham murders, the Bombing, the manhunt, and the murder of Ibragim Todashev in Florida is fishy as hell

all MOO

April 16 2023
1681745330837.png
Martin Richard, 8, Krystle Campbell, 29, and Lingzi Lu, a Boston University graduate student, were killed in the explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon Monday, April 15, 2013, in Boston. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS FILES

"The ‘Boston Strong’ phenomenon is the second thing I think about when it comes to remembering these heinous crimes. The way that city responded to this horror was organic and remarkable.

I know whenever I talk about this terror attack with my colleagues who were in Boston with me, we never forget the young child Martin, who had no chance since the bomb was placed right under him. His father and his sister were also critically wounded. Martin never got to go college and live out his dreams.''

''We never forget Krystle, a restaurant manager, who merely went there to cheer on the runners with her friend Karen McWatters, who lost a leg in the blast. Lu Lingzi, was a graduate math student at Boston University, who went with her friend Danling Zhou to cheer on the runners when they were caught in the second blast. Zhou was also severely wounded bur survived.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back