Terry Hobbs & Pam Hicks on Opperman Report

Regarding Terry hitting Pam the only evidence I've seen is from Pam Hobbs' 2009 deposition:

Can anyone provide any more evidence in this regard, or are you all too busy rumor-mongering in your witch hunt against Terry Hobbs?

Oh yeah, and there was a show last night filling in for another program, they talk about why Pam wasn't on starting at about 101:40:

Firing Lines Douglas Dietrich, Guest Host Ed Opperman WM3 2013 11 09 - YouTube

I think I'll just allow you to believe he's a peace loving man if you so choose.

Do you care you lie about me some more?

I'm sure she isn't. I expect that's why Terry Hobbs punched her several times across the face.

Not being an angel is a good excuse for a certain type of man to punch you in the face. What did you think of the bruises on Pam's face? Where they angelic type of bruises, or did she deserve it like a *****, or what?

I'm not saying she deserved it at all .. I'm just saying they seem to have come back to a friendship somehow and to me that is a positive thing. They went through hell.

Regarding Terry hitting Pam the only evidence I've seen is from Pam Hobbs' 2009 deposition:

Can anyone provide any more evidence in this regard, or are you all too busy rumor-mongering in your witch hunt against Terry Hobbs?

Oh yeah, and there was a show last night filling in for another program, they talk about why Pam wasn't on starting at about 101:40:

The only evidence of Terry beating Pam that I've ever seen is pictures of Pam with bruises all round her mouth.

Is that all? Psssshh... Hardly seems worth mentioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying she deserved it at all .. I'm just saying they seem to have come back to a friendship somehow and to me that is a positive thing. They went through hell.

complete disfunction at its best eh? That is twisted and a sign of sickness IMO

complete disfunction at its best eh? That is twisted and a sign of sickness IMO

No necessarily .. I don't accept that, but then I also think this witch hunt against TH is disgusting and transparent.

Actually it's worse than that to me, in order to continue to bury the truth it seems Echols has allowed people to go after the parents of the murdered boys .. You know the ones that already lost their children. What's that about?

No necessarily .. I don't accept that, but then I also think this witch hunt against TH is disgusting and transparent.

Actually it's worse than that to me, in order to continue to bury the truth it seems Echols has allowed people to go after the parents of the murdered boys .. You know the ones that already lost their children. What's that about?

Are you suggesting the parents of a child victim shouldn't be investigated? Ever? I recognize that it's harsh and difficult, but they all should be investigated.

Are you suggesting the parents of a child victim shouldn't be investigated? Ever? I recognize that it's harsh and difficult, but they all should be investigated.

They were .. A lot of others were too. There is no ongoing investigation of TH because there are no grounds. The only people who are 'investigating' him are DE's supporters.

The only people who are 'investigating' him are DE's supporters.

Who are these people? I haven't seen any here and I thought it was clear that we "supporters" are here to see justice for the victims. I couldn't give a flying *&%! about what Damien does. Damien is of discussion for obvious reasons but I think it's a stretch to call people Damien supporters.

Who are these people? I haven't seen any here and I thought it was clear that we "supporters" are here to see justice for the victims. I couldn't give a flying *&%! about what Damien does. Damien is of discussion for obvious reasons but I think it's a stretch to call people Damien supporters.

TH mentions private investigators in the above radio links. They are the ones linked to Damien, I didn't mean the posters on this forum.

It's far sicker than that. Echols hasn't simply sat by as others have been conducting witch hunts against parents of the boys, but rather he's leading the charge with madness like this bit from Paradise Lost 2, where Kathy Bakken swoons over Echols as he scapegoats Mark Byers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkb2gf1Vl5c#t=4565s"]HBO ParadiseLost Pt2 Revelations - YouTube[/ame]

Bakken: What do you think of Byers?

Echols: I think Byers is the fakest creature who ever walked on two legs. I don't think there is a true thing about him. He puts on all these false faces, he'll act one way whenever they have cameras on him and another way when he's by himself, and he has about thirty different faces.

Bakken: So seeing him in the movie didn't change how, any. your opinions about him?

Well I think it reinforced the opinions I have about him. I still believe with all my heart that he is the person who killed those three children, and I have no sympathy for Byers. I'm sitting here on death row for a crime he committed. That alone is enough for me to have no sympathy for him, but also the fact that he killed three little kids.

Bakken: Do you think Mellisa had anything to do with it?

Echols: I don't think she actually participated in the act of killing them, but I think she participated in covering it up. I firmly believe she knew, and that's why she's dead now.

Bakken: If you could say, if you could give Byers a message what would it be?

Echols: I wouldn't say anything to Mark Byers. Mark Byers in beneath me. He doesn't even deserve my contempt.

Echols is like Wanona Ryder in the Crucible, but he's kept people fooled a lot longer than she did. Oh, and at least she didn't murder any children.

It's far sicker than that. Echols hasn't simply sat by as others have been conducting witch hunts against parents of the boys, but rather he's leading the charge with madness like this bit from Paradise Lost 2, where Kathy Bakken swoons over Echols as he scapegoats Mark Byers:

HBO ParadiseLost Pt2 Revelations - YouTube

Echols is like Wanona Ryder in the Crucible, but he's kept people fooled a lot longer than she did. Oh, and at least she didn't murder any children.

I want to know more of what TH discussed on that first radio show .. Is this where some of the fundraising has gone .. Into 'investigating' TH and his friends and relatives, at the behest of Damien and Lori? I wish Todd Moore and TH posted here, I'd really love to know much more about what has gone on over the years behind the scenes, from what I have read it's been rather eventful.

I want to know more of what TH discussed on that first radio show .. Is this where some of the fundraising has gone .. Into 'investigating' TH and his friends and relatives, at the behest of Damien and Lori? I wish Todd Moore and TH posted here, I'd really love to know much more about what has gone on over the years behind the scenes, from what I have read it's been rather eventful.

I know nothing about the fundraising but I would hope you're right. I would hope the monies are still coming in and I would hope that those monies are being used to follow the evidence, whether it's Hobb's or anyone else. Something the WMPD never did.

They were .. A lot of others were too. There is no ongoing investigation of TH because there are no grounds. The only people who are 'investigating' him are DE's supporters.

No, Hobbs was not investigated at the time and asking softball questions doesn't amount to an investigation either. And if you don't believe his hair found at the murder scene isn't grounds to investigate (notice I said investigate, not convict) then I hope to God you are never on any police force.

As for an investigation, I thought it was still an open investigation. I thought that was the basis for denying access to the evidence and personal effects. Am I wrong?

.Is this where some of the fundraising has gone .. Into 'investigating' TH and his friends and relatives, at the behest of Damien and Lori?
Yeah, and Byers before him. Here's some details:

An overgrown swimming pool sits at the house where Christopher Byers lived in 1993. Six years ago, the defense team rented the home in a bid to resolve old suspicions about Chris' stepfather, John Mark Byers, and to test a tip. "There was some indication the boys might have been killed in there,'' said investigator Ron Lax. No connection to the boys was found.

The defense rented the former homes of two of the victims' parents, hiring a forensic scientist to pull up carpets and take apart walls in a search to link them to the murders. It brought in a backhoe to dig up the back yard at one of the homes.

The defense hired private detectives to tail one parent, and for a time contemplated re-enacting the murders by killing a pig at the crime scene in hopes of gaining new scientific clues.

It's a circus run by a murderous sociopath and a cheered on by a bunch of people who couldn't investigate their way out of a hole in the ground.

You know, Todd Moore posted on a forum (I believe it was the farm) that he saw Damien Echols, Jesse Misskelley and Jason Baldwin walking in Robin Hood Hills that day. I used to have a link to it, but it's on my old computer and by now the thread/forum is probably gone. If you go through the threads here, it's mentioned in one of them but I don't know which one.

IMO that's a REAL low blow. No matter who is guilty for this crime, you don't make up stuff and flat out LIE, even if it is on a message forum and AFTER the fact. Todd was out of town that day anyway, correct?

I feel so sorry for these parents .. They have gone through way more than most, how awful for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back