Terry Hobbs & Pam Hicks on Opperman Report

You know, Todd Moore posted on a forum (I believe it was the farm) that he saw Damien Echols, Jesse Misskelley and Jason Baldwin walking in Robin Hood Hills that day. I used to have a link to it, but it's on my old computer and by now the thread/forum is probably gone. If you go through the threads here, it's mentioned in one of them but I don't know which one.

IMO that's a REAL low blow. No matter who is guilty for this crime, you don't make up stuff and flat out LIE, even if it is on a message forum and AFTER the fact. Todd was out of town that day anyway, correct?

Yes, Todd Moore was an OTR trucker and was out of town until about 5 am on the morning of May 6, 1993. The post to which you refer was on the Farm (Hoax) board which is now defunct. Unless TM left early in the morning and saw Damien, Jason and Jessie walking when he left, his statement was, in fact, a lie. If TM was referring to seeing the teens walking in the early morning hours, I fail to see relevance to the crime which occurred at the earliest around 7 pm.

DE is arrogant and has delusions of grandeur.'JMO.

TH haw serious alibi problems and he is a known violent stepfather, husband, and neighbor. The lawsuit against Natalie Maine showed who he was. None of the characters involved are above suspicion but he definitely deserves all the scrutiny he is getting. (Should have gotten sooner)

Exactly. No one is above suspicion, not even Terry Hobbs. I agree that nobody deserves to be used as a scapegoat for this crime but it is fair that everyone close to the victims are thoroughly investigated. To say otherwise is simply ridiculous and ignorant. If a woman is murdered and she had a boyfriend who lived with her at the time, don't you think that he should be investigated? It's the same kind of situation. You can't call it a "witch hunt" if Terry Hobbs hasn't been cleared yet...

Pam Hicks is in an intolerable position. She stayed in a marraige that was not easy in order to give her duaghter a secure as was possible childhood after the murders. When it all became too much she did get out. Since then she has had to live with the fact that her former husband and the father of her daughter might well have been involved in the murder of HER son. Meanwhile the daughter is totally under the spell, it would seem, of her father.

So very many lives have been damaged, to varying degrees, by these horrible murders and the sooner there is a final resolution and justice is served, and seen to be served, the better for all involved. Especially those who are closest to the tragedy

BTW, Shaun Wheeler is an infamous non who gained access (years ago) to the evidence in the case and may have actually contaminated some of the evidence. Believe him at your own risk! He's a little self-important, IMO - a self-professed "expert" on the case.

What??? Seriously? :doh:

It's a circus run by a murderous sociopath and a cheered on by a bunch of people who couldn't investigate their way out of a hole in the ground.

You know, I've chosen to pretty much not respond to you due to your arrogance and consistent attacking of people (Yes even when you use your "big words") But this is too much. What are YOUR qualifications? What agency has pinned a star to YOUR chest and made you their lead investigator? Do you even have training or a college education in this area? I really would like to know since you insist on calling people names simply because they disagree with you on a celebrated case.

Why do I have a vague memory that there are two Shawn Wheelers? A father and his son? I have no idea where or when I learnt this - so it may well be wrong!

What??? Seriously? :doh:

Yes, seriously - and he bragged about it!

Why do I have a vague memory that there are two Shawn Wheelers? A father and his son? I have no idea where or when I learnt this - so it may well be wrong!

Hmm . . . I'll have to research a bit. That doesn't ring a bell with me, but, at my age, sometimes my bells don't ring so well any more!:blushing:

No necessarily .. I don't accept that, but then I also think this witch hunt against TH is disgusting and transparent.

Actually it's worse than that to me, in order to continue to bury the truth it seems Echols has allowed people to go after the parents of the murdered boys .. You know the ones that already lost their children. What's that about?

It is not a witch hunt if there is actually evidence that points in their direction. If one of the parents or step parents murdered those boys they are fair game.

It is not a witch hunt if there is actually evidence that points in their direction. If one of the parents or step parents murdered those boys they are fair game.

The hair is not evidence .. It is way to weak to have any meaning. Jessie told a jail-house pal their strategy post trial was to go after the parents. Guess it doesn't really matter which one eh?

The hair is not evidence .. It is way to weak to have any meaning. Jessie told a jail-house pal their strategy post trial was to go after the parents. Guess it doesn't really matter which one eh?

UM it is evidence of him being there when the children were tied up. That it has not been used to pull him in, Is beyond me. This prosecution is completely corrupt.

There is evidence that actually point to someone, dna evidence and they don't use that, But The satanic worship expert makes it to trial..

SMH

No it's not. It is not even necessarily his hair .. beyond that the hair could have been secondary transfer.

The WM3 were planning on going after the parents from as early as October 1994 .. it wasn't clear who they were going to try to pin the crime on however.

<snipped>

Misskelley, also told me that they, the defendants, left a night gown at the scene so that it would look like women had committed the crime. He says now that he is trying to blame the parents of one of the children.

Misskelley also told me that his confession is the only evidence that the prosecution has. And that he and his attorney are trying to have that dismissed.

I once asked Misskelley what were the names of the three boys. He laughed for some time, and then said he could only remember one of them.

Mr. Davis, please do everything in your power to keep Misskelley behind bars for the rest of his life. He is a very cold, morbid person.

I thank you for your time
Michael Johnson

Read the full letter here. Note, this is yet another confession.

http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/micjo.html

And what unit were they both in at that point?

And where is this 'night-gown'?

Jail house snitch over MtDNA? No contest.

Its not another confession. Its a letter from a guy who was temporarily incarcerated in the mental health unit at Varner along with Jessie, claiming that Jessie said this, that and the other thing.

Where was the nightgown they supposedly left at the crime scene, btw?

I listened to both shows last night while cleaning. The technical difficulties in the first made if painful to listen to. Shaun Wheeler came off as incredibly arrogant and it was really disappointing that he wouldn't let Hobbs speak. He kept fielding questions that were posed to Terry. He even answered a question asking Terry about his own memory of events and wouldn't let Terry answer. What a jerk.

It was hard to take anything seriously when the host couldn't even remember the victims' names and made idiotic statements like the following:

This nonsense about how there was DNA...I liked how they call it a ligature, but then it turns out that it was one of the boy's shoelaces.

I could go on and on about the guests, but why bother?

I do have a question for you guys, though. I've seen and heard reference to Pam publicly recanting her allegations about Terry recently. Can anyone point me to where I could read/watch that? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it's not. It is not even necessarily his hair .. beyond that the hair could have been secondary transfer.

That is tough considering it is in the knot around that tied the child up. Kids play rough. I can not think of a reason for TH hair to be inbedded in a knot, other than his head was darn close to it when it was tied and it got snagged in there.

It is funny the only hair they found in that knot has DNA that can be traced to him in some way.

I would have had everyone and their mother looking at the parents. TH makes a much better suspect than any of the WM3.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back