TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

This is wonderful news, but out of respect for the A's they will wait til Wednesday? That doesn't make sense to me, what about respect for Caylee?

I somewhat agree, but Tim is so compassionate. Im sure he knows tomorrow will be difficult for CA & GA- their daughter will be indicted for MURDER. No matter how horribly CA has treated him, Tim Miller rises to the top and shows how amazing he is.

Give that man a hand ..............:clap::clap::clap::clap:.................:woohoo:

It just made no sense that TM would pull out because of the A's lack of cooperation. He already knew what he would be facing because he experienced them the last time. He came back fully aware of how they felt and was staunch in his determination to proceed. We'll see how this develops.

Hooray!!!!
7.gif
Great news!!!!

14.gif

Tim is a great person. I can understand him waiting on the GJ to wrap up out of respect. I am glad to hear the search will resume on Wednesday (hopefully, the rain won't become a factor).

Yes, the GJ is supposedly only going to hear testimony for one day in this case. I think they can cram as much in as needed for the indictment with testimony from LE and a few key witnesses. LE has the proof and the witnesses can corroborate what they are presenting so it shouldn't take long.

:woohoo::woohoo: Thank God , I was so upset this AM when I read the other thread . I still love ya Tim !!!!

Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport! :clap:

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!
ROCKIN' GOOD NEWS!! :Banane09:
Maybe some donations came in. Whatever helped Tim decide, I pray they find this angel.

:praying:

If they didn't want to bias the GJ they should have stuck with the story that they were leaving, even if they weren't.

What purpose would that serve ?? Lie to the public , sure I bet that would go over big . Volunteers would be swarming TES like love bugs :rolleyes:

One of the greatest news I have heard, the others would be is miss casey can't go on her treasure hunt,:furious:and the GJ will indite for MURDER>>>>:behindbar

Thats fantastic!!!! I hope that they get all the people and money they need to be successful this time. I also hope the weather is cooperative!!!! I think Tim was discouraged and needed to know that he was supported regardless of where the Anthony's stand.

Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport! :clap:

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!

I am so glad they are going to resume the search! I think its smart to start on Wednesday this way they can concentrate on Jennifer Kesse and allow the grand jury tomorrow not have some sudden information from the search for Caylee.

Tim is a great person. I can understand him waiting on the GJ to wrap up out of respect. I am glad to hear the search will resume on Wednesday (hopefully, the rain won't become a factor).

Yes, the GJ is supposedly only going to hear testimony for one day in this case. I think they can cram as much in as needed for the indictment with testimony from LE and a few key witnesses. LE has the proof and the witnesses can corroborate what they are presenting so it shouldn't take long.
I really think that it won't take much to get an indictment, depending on the strenght of the evidence in the trunk.
JMO but I think LE is going to present the bare minimum/but compelling evidence. Why tip thier hand so soon to JB who is so obviously lacking in experience.

OT but when will we know what they decided in terms of KC being allowed to "search" for Caylee? Has that already been done, if so where can I view it. Also is there any word about an indi. for murder taking place at GJ hearings?

that is GREAT news. my heart just sank when i read they might be pulling out of the search. TY for the update :)

OT but when will we know what they decided in terms of KC being allowed to "search" for Caylee? Has that already been done, if so where can I view it. Also is there any word about an indi. for murder taking place at GJ hearings?

I read somewhere that the ruling will not be made today

I think the judge has decided to not make a decision today on whether or not KC is allowed to search. I know I read it somewhere, but I have been skipping around the board so much I can't remember where.

Does anyone know if there has been any news at all about the Sunday night vigil? Also, will KC be visiting Baez today???

I think the judge has decided to not make a decision today on whether or not KC is allowed to search. I know I read it somewhere, but I have been skipping around the board so much I can't remember where.

There's a thread . I think Stan the man is waiting to see what the GJ is going to do .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back