TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

I still do not understand why KC is wanting to search. The girl knows Caylee is not alive. I guess these folks do not care just how stupid they really look to the public.

:woohoo::woohoo: Thank God , I was so upset this AM when I read the other thread . I still love ya Tim !!!!

ITA, and am thanking God too! Was a wreck this a.m. The rollercoaster finally got to me...first time since mid-July when this case started.

I am going to donate right now to TES, had planned to anyway even when heartbroken. But feel much better now, and hope the Jennifer K case gets resolved too for that dear family.

Great news!! Pardon me..but--up yours Casey. Little Caylee deserves to be found.

Tim is a great person. I can understand him waiting on the GJ to wrap up out of respect. I am glad to hear the search will resume on Wednesday (hopefully, the rain won't become a factor).

Yes, the GJ is supposedly only going to hear testimony for one day in this case. I think they can cram as much in as needed for the indictment with testimony from LE and a few key witnesses. LE has the proof and the witnesses can corroborate what they are presenting so it shouldn't take long.

I'm hoping you're right because we're all impatient, but where did you hear that the GJ will only hear testimony for one day?

I still do not understand why KC is wanting to search. The girl knows Caylee is not alive. I guess these folks do not care just how stupid they really look to the public.

IMO, the girl must know she will be spending the rest of her life in prison and maybe she just wants to enjoy the outside world before she is locked up -must be boring sitting in the house all day and JB's office - this is just an excuse so she can have an little freedom before she is put away IMO

Casey in the not too distant future: :behindbar

That is exceptional news. I hope the reports that TES knows where Caylee's body is and wanted to wait for drier ground is true.

After being fairly disappointed at this morning's news about TES, I'm so glad to hear that they will resume searching on Wednesday.

My only wonder is why waiting until Wednesday is necessary? If they are certain about where Caylee is, then why not just go out and get her?

Wonderful news! I was so discouraged when I heard about TES's search possibly being over. TM and the rest of TES is so wonderful. I can't wait to hear about volunteer info, cause I'm there! :clap:

Wesh 2 just reported they are out searching for J Kesse today and there are about 50 volunteers. I have no link and no way of knowing if Wesh is accurate but they showed footage of TM.

If that is any indicator, TM needs people to get the word out. Wsers have done a fantastic job with that!

Anyone able to get a link for this yet? Please let me know :) thanks

Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport! :clap:

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!

Thank you so very much Tim Miller and TES you are truly a gift!!! I have been donating a few times now. I don't have much to offer but figure that every little bit helps, right?! :)

Only one entry should be listed in the dictionary for the word gentleman: Tim Miller.

Awesome News!

How can anyone who has a missing child be angry at TM? I think it completley selfish. All missing kids are important and they ALL deserve to be found regardless of the situation. No kid is more or less important. I dont see how that can be argued. If you are going to quit donating because Tim is looking for Caylee, who is a missing child~ then you dont support the cause to begin with!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S~ I am sure he has spent more on other cases. Do I really care? No. How can you put a dollar amount on a child? I will continue to do donate.

http://www.local6.com/index.html

Local 6 video on right side of the screen!

:blowkiss:

Just made my third donation, I can't do much but something is better than nothing. :blowkiss:

I can't view at work- do they discuss Jennifer Kesse on there or is it just about search for Caylee resuming? If anyone can let me know, it would be much appreciated.

Great news. I think we should all be thankful he's willing to look and to take the heat from other families. It's almost like a no-win situation for him sometimes. Kinda like no good deed goes unpunished.

I read somewhere that the ruling will not be made today

Since today is Columbus Day, the courts in my city are closed. Could that be why is Judge Strickland isn't making a decision today?

Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport! :clap:

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24