Thank You Mods

Thank you mods. I have really been having a hard time recovering from this verdict. I really appreciate the therapy that I get from this site. It has been a real mental health saver! Otherwise, I would have gone crazy by now. So, THANKS AGAIN. and I am truly sorry if I have posted anything incorrectly. I have been devastated and being able to come here has truly been a blessing!!!!!!!!!1

You've given us a great deal of leeway to vent the last couple days. We really needed it too. Thanks for all you do.

I go to a fair few forums and this is one is moderated very well. Very fair. And no nonsense So agree wholeheartedly with the OP. :rocker:

Nothing but respect and gratitude from my side of the screen and keyboard... thank you for your hard work!

Ahhhhh this thread is making me cry all over again. I refuse to explain any more to people in my real life why i'm so upset over this. Thank you mods for your patience.

Hearts, flowers, rainbows, sunshine, chocolate-covered strawberries, and Champagne to all of the fabulous, hard-working WS moderators :tyou:

A great job cleaning up the Jury Support thread. Those who concur with the verdict can occasionally feel as if they are in the middle of a pogrom. Mods took care of it.

Thank you.

Thank you mods... You have done a wonderful job on here. <3

:rocker:Champagne and chocolates in the 'cuzzi for you! Thank you so much for your hard work and for only timing me out once. (deserved!)

Thank you all. :heartbeat:

Love y'all bunches. Mean it.

Thank you so much for making WS a wonderful, safe place to post. I have been here for the relief when Scott Peterson was found guilty through today and all the in between cases and down times. I have never felt intimidated to speak my mind or motivated to bash anyone because of the respect and courtesy you model and urge.

Especially during the difficult times, I appreciate having others to chat with who understand what a stranger's child has come to mean to us.

I hope you get a break before the next big case!

Thank You so much Websleuhs

I am so grateful to have this place to come to to share with like minded souls.

We all tried and cared for Caylee.

I'm going to be taking an itty break as I need to see and feel the good in life for a little bit. Like so many I will not support this after- circus in anyway, won't even be turning on the telly. My source is you guys~ Websleuths. :heart:

There isn't a way I can type the right words on here that expresses how concerned I've been for all of you that have spent hours and hours following this case. Yesterday Tricia and I spoke on the phone about how much it hurts us to see you all so upset. :hug:

That's all the words I have right now. I wish I could write something that could help each one of you. Just know that all the mods do care very much about your anguish.

Kimster..I am so grateful that we all have a safe place here to be upset. Seems easier to make it thru this sadness because of this amazing safe site.. Thank you to all in charge!!!!

Yes I thank the mods and everyone else too. There were just some times when we needed to laugh to break the stress and someone always managed to come up with something. But now I am not laughing, like an old broken record I still can't believe it.

Bump!

Can't let this one go too far down the list.

You ladies and gentlemen did an awesome job. You couldn't have been more fair and just in your decisions. I doubt any other board of this size ran as smoothly. It was a delight to come here each day.

Thank you Mods for all that you do!! You all do a terrific job of monitoring our humor, outrage, and just plain craziness. This site has offered so much (not just the Caylee thread) to me over the last 3 years, and is currently the only reason I havent been "baker acted" by my hubby, as I go through the wide swings of emotion following the verdict. Its also the only reason we are still having decent dinners this week...excellent recipes that HE can easily follow.
I truly appreciate all that you do...(((((mods)))))

Sorry to break the "ask before starting a new thread" rule, but it seemed silly to ask if we could say THANK YOU to all our wonderful mods.
<snipped for space>
Anyone else want to show some love and support for our mods?

Thanks Irish, I have been thinking that we needed a thread like this.

THANK YOU to all of the hardworking WS MODS who kept everyone straight during the last three years and especially during the trial. You are greatly appreciated for all that you do!

THANK YOU to TRICIA who created & runs the BEST forum in the world!

& Finally..

THANK YOU to all of my fellow Websleuths Members- the nicest & smartest group on the internet!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back