Thank You Mods

I do appreciate the moderators myself, given that some at least feel somewhat safe in expressing the popular sentiment of supporting the decision the courts made in Casey Anthony's trial, as well as others.

I can tell you that many lurk here, still afraid to speak their mind on how they feel on this case, for fear of being flamed, despite your hard work. You are probably signaled you are getting it just right when both sides walk away mad.

Yes I truly want to thank you all!! These have been trying times and you guys were all great...are all great!!
I especially want to thank the Mod who deleted my questionable post while I was self-editing, rather than TOing me yesterday. You deleted the post I was responding to as well so whoever you are thank you very much!!! After this verdict I'd go crazy if I couldn't vent with my like-minded peeps a little. I'm out of my snarky anger phase of grief for Caylees Injustice now and into my polical action for the betterment of child phase, and I promise to be good from now on. :):tyou:

The Best!!!
Thanks for dealing with us before, during, and after...
Glasses raised to you!

Ya'll are the best.. thanks for all you do!

BIG THANKS to ALL THE MODS!!!

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

thank you for giving us a safe place to vent...to unload...a place where rumors aren't allowed...

thank you also for giving us the latitude in the last week as emotions have run high.

You have worked hard and well. Thank you, Thank you!!!

Just wanted to bump this thread, and express my appreciation to the mods. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back