Thanks To JBean & All the Mods on the Caylee Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: congrats to Kentjbkent and bondjamesbond.....i didnt know you were part of the Mods! :woohoo:

Kimster....I think you are so sweet and love your since of humor! :dance:

JBean......I thank you for all your hard work and patients! :hug:

Thank you Mods you make websleuths the only place I want to go to sleuth!

:blowkiss:

MANY, MANY THANKS TO JBEAN AND THE NEW MOD SQUAD-YA'LL ARE AWESOME AND MAKE ME FEEL PRIVILEGED TO BE A MEMBER!!
THINKI13.gif

I want to add my thanks. I am still "new" and often clueless. JBean has helped me understand things. I am grateful that she and the other mods have been patient with me.

I too thank JBean and all the mods and staff of this wonderful forum. :woohoo:

I think you all do an awesome job especiall dealing with all these different personalities, emotions and passions for a special child taken way before her time but not just limited to Caylee..for all the threads on this site for everyone's passion shines through..

We are justice seekers and I love all the new things I learn daily. We learn from each other and glad to be part of this community...

Wanna add my heartfelt thanks to all the Mods here!

Thanks for keeping the site a place worth coming back to.

Sincere thanks!!!!

We love our Mods!!! You all are a huge part of what makes WS's so great. I don't know how you all do it, but I'm sure thankful you do.

A HUGE, heartfelt Thank You to the Websleuths Mod Squad...
:Banane09::Banane02::Banane04::Banane57::Banane08::Banane34:
You All Rock!!!

nx95rd.jpg

I appreciate all of the hard work and efforts by all, especially JBean and Tricia. Thank you !

The only place to get moderated is WS, the better operated community.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:​

A heartfelt thank you to everyone!
Many (((hugs))) when frudtrated with us!
Much love for all of you! including posters!!!

To the best mods ever! Thank you so much for making this not only the best and most intelligent and thought provoking Caylee discussion board, but also for being more than fair and making Websleuths the number one place to get info on and discuss a truly heart and gut wrenching murder case. I literally don't how I would follow this case in a sane and safe way if it wasn't for you! I also know I would miss a lot from the hearings if it wasn't for your hard work and dedication in keeping those threads on target. Many thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea