That One Key Piece of Guilty Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-iterating one of my earlier posts, he could see (and feel) Cooper the entire time, imo. I don't need turns, back up or re-inactments. His size, car size, car seat size, and Cooper's size....done.

e9uhy3ut.jpg

apasasur.jpg

8u6yvu6y.jpg

Everwhere he traveled that day, he could see Cooper's Daycare. Cooper never crossed his father's mind after leaving Chic fila because dad had a plan.

The prosecutor's words in his final testimony/closing for probable cause. Paraphrased, bbm:

"...Judge, one of the most important things you have is your common sense and reasoning. You have the pictures, you heard the detective, you see where that carseat is..."

(Prosecutor's closing starts at approx. 2:55:10) at link:
http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/misc-courtroom-video-archive/

'Nuff said. Moo.

One thing? A soiled diaper and vomit.

After reading all I could find, I accept the belief that precious Cooper cross over to the other side before noon. Ever leave food on the stove during a hot day? Or forget to dispose of a dirty diaper? Those two items alone in a hot car for a couple of hours would, IMO, make a person look around to see where the smell was coming from. This makes me believe RH wanted an audience when he discovered this sweet baby.

With this said, I would not convict him without hearing all the evidence, however it would take a lot for me to forgive/forget RH didn't notice an odor. An odor makes a person glance around to see what it is.

I really want to be wrong in my thinking, it is easier than to believe a parent can harm their child in this manner.

The short ride from CFA to RH's workplace with Cooper strapped into his carseat. I just know in my heart that precious baby must have been chatting away to his daddy and moving and generally making himself heard after the excitement of going to breakfast. I can't bear to think how terrified Cooper must have been in that hot car scratching at his little face and banging his head back and forth against the carseat wondering where his daddy was and why daddy left him in the car alone. I just pray that little Cooper did die quickly.

My dd, mother of 2 in forward facing carseats, said the same thing when I told her Ross "forgot" his son within twenty seconds when he kissed his son and drove straight to work. He "forgot" him for the remainder of the work day [regardless of hints such as receiving the day school email] and also Ross forgot Cooper for several minutes after leaving work while headed to the movie theatre when driving a vehicle that smelled of decomp. OMG I would be frozen in terror.

IMO, Cooper would have completely emptied his bladder at TOD. Cooper would have eliminated excrement from the lower intestines. Cooper likely vomited from the high temperatures as a heat stroke overtook him. Yet, somehow, JRH is able to drive the vehicle with the windows up for 2 - 3 minutes with all of that human matter reeking inside the hot car and on sweet Cooper. How did Ross manage, within his heart and soul, to commit this heinous crime?

Cooper Mills Harris suffered a brutal, torturous death by suffocating from hyperthermia inside a locked car in a hot parking lot for 7+ hours. This hot car death took up to 2 hours and is an important fact that cannot be overemphasized. Cooper wanted out of that tight seat and out of that hot car. Cooper likely felt betrayal and powerless. Cooper may have become confused and enraged when his core temperature spiked. He needed his parents' protection and he had none. Cooper did not go gently into that goodnight.

Yeah... I mad the mistake of Googling too much on hyperthermia, heat stroke, children locked in hot cars and what happens to them. I had an idea, but my mind didn't go far enough. I am sitting her with my mouth hanging open -just Ill! My heart truly aches for that baby. There were immediate signs at the scene, the first responders knew it. That child didn't just get hot and drowsy and die in his sleep. Dying in a hot car is violent.

Yeah... I mad the mistake of Googling too much on hyperthermia, heat stroke, children locked in hot cars and what happens to them. I had an idea, but my mind didn't go far enough. I am sitting her with my mouth hanging open -just Ill! My heart truly aches for that baby. There were immediate signs at the scene, the first responders knew it. That child didn't just get hot and drowsy and die in his sleep. Dying in a hot car is violent.

It is HORRIFIC.

Ross is a murderer. Plain and simple.

Re: RH's statement he heard Cooper choking: is it possible rigor had set in to the point that air was escaping and noises were made? Those who work in morgues tell stories of bodies passing gas and groaning as muscles change and stiffen.

Granted, I don't believe a word RH says. This was an intentional killing of that poor child.

If I could rationalize and/or ignore everything else I've seen & heard, I cannot let go of this one thing. If I understand correctly, there is HD camera footage of the parking lot "pass-by". If he didn't notice/know the situation why stop/pause when someone passed him in the parking lot. He allegedly paused/stopped, turned around and didn't proceed back towards the building until it was clear the person did not go near and/or notice the his vehicle, correct? I can't "get" this.
Quoting myself to revise my post. Upon further review, it does appear that anyone stated RH turned around during the HD parking lot "encounter". I only see that he paused and fiddled with his phone. Leans a little more to jury interpretation of demeanor.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Re: RH's statement he heard Cooper choking: is it possible rigor had set in to the point that air was escaping and noises were made? Those who work in morgues tell stories of bodies passing gas and groaning as muscles change and stiffen.

Granted, I don't believe a word RH says. This was an intentional killing of that poor child.

Yes, early on we had people with decades of experience in the medical field tell us that the choking sound could be just that. They also told us that there could have been no smell until Cooper was jostled.

<modsnip>

e9uhy3ut.jpg

apasasur.jpg

8u6yvu6y.jpg

Everwhere he traveled that day, he could see Cooper's Daycare. Cooper never crossed his father's mind after leaving Chic fila because dad had a plan.

This fills me with so much hate and disgust for that "person".

Going to focus on sweet Cooper. Ross makes me want to do bad things.

Yes, early on we had people with decades of experience in the medical field tell us that the choking sound could be just that. They also told us that there could have been no smell until Cooper was jostled.

Yes, they call it "death rattle" I think.

I still believe that since most lies have some basis in truth, Ross DID hear poor Cooper choking, but I believe it was when he tossed the lightbulbs in the car after lunch with his pals.

I think he thought Cooper would have already been dead, and that was going to be the reveal, but when he heard Cooper choking, he knew he'd have to wait for his Little Buddy to finish dying. :(

ETA: i agree about the smell. I think since Cooper was belted in so tightly, the seat may have "cupped" in the odor until his poor little body was moved. There may have been some odor, but since Ross already knew Cooper was dead, it wouldn't have been a big surprise to him.

Ugh...unfortunately this just connected some dots for me. I have been contemplating that JRH was actually intending to drive all the way to the movie theater and either "discover" Cooper when parking or actually go in to the movie and do a big dramatic exit when LH called from the daycare. But I couldn't figure out why he stopped at the shopping center if this was the case. I thought maybe the smell had gotten too strong. But now I can picture it: he's driving, knows Cooper is in the back seat presumably deceased. Suddenly he hears a sound. His heart stops for a second and adrenaline rushes in. He thinks Cooper is still alive somehow and choking on something, so in his fear he actually has a normal response which is to seek help immediately, so he pulls in to the shopping center, jumping out yelling for help because his son is choking, pulls him out of the seat and realizes C is definitely deceased. Panics again because the scenario he planned has changed. Tries to reach LH on her cell and then by calling the daycare center. Gets mad because this isn't what he had planned and mad because that sound scared him so bad.

Explains some of the anger behaviors at the scene. It's so upsetting to picture this. Poor Cooper.

Good, very likely scenario Mzo. I haven't even thought about it happening thar way.

The one thing for me was he sat in the car for 30 seconds before leaving for work. 30 secs, just sat waited and knew what he was about to do x

They don't come around anymore because people with no experience in the medical field told them how wrong they are, lol.

The jostling thing was me, sorry. &#55357;&#56883;

I have zero medical experience, I was just thinking aloud (well, typing). It seemed plausible to me, but I didn't mean for anyone to think I knew what I was talking about. Sorry to have caused confusion.

e9uhy3ut.jpg

apasasur.jpg

8u6yvu6y.jpg

Thank you so much for posting those local images, gngr~snap. It's so helpful to see the actual locations. Are you, or anyone else, able to make some marks over the pics to identify Home Depot Treehouse or the LAA? Are they in the tall buildings in the distance of the Publix pic? And the highway picture-- are they the buildings to the right?

I'm guessing the first one with the reddish C sign is the fast food chicken restaurant-- I've never seen one of those Chick Fil A's as a free standing restaurant, only once or twice in a mall food court, lol! (I've never eaten in one. Not sure if we have them this far north, lol!) I'm kind of surprised a fried chicken restaurant serves breakfast, but then, I guess all the fast food places are going that route to get more customers.

Anyway, thanks for any landmarks anyone can identify!

The jostling thing was me, sorry. &#65533;&#65533;

I have zero medical experience, I was just thinking aloud (well, typing). It seemed plausible to me, but I didn't mean for anyone to think I knew what I was talking about. Sorry to have caused confusion.

No, it wasn't you. It was people with medical experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg