THC in Trayvon's system

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a trace amount of THC and a lethal dose of lead. Two guesses which one of these things had anything to do with him being dead.

In my opinion this entire topic is sad. It exists for no other purpose than to offer those inclined to do so another reason to blame the victim. Trayvon smoked a little weed, Zimmerman assaults cops and girlfriends and kills kids.
HI Chris. Trust me with 5 boys I have no interest in blaming the victim. I am very sympathetic to Trayvon, he is dead, he was young and he was not comitting a crime. Did not have to happen.
But with that said- discussing the factual autopsy results helps to get to the truth and that is paramount. I have no issues with anyone smoking pot and around here it is more the norm and accepted generally. So,please don't mistake my intentions for starting this topic as an attack on Trayvon at all. Rather, I think openly discussing things like this as opposed to shoving facts under the carpet are important and so far it seems that even if he was a pot smoker,it doesn't seem to have played a role in this tragedy to me at this point. JMHO of course.
hth.

HI Chris. Trust me with 5 boys I have no interest in blaming the victim. I am very sympathetic to Trayvon, he is dead, he was young and he was not comitting a crime. Did not have to happen.
But with that said- discussing the factual autopsy results helps to get to the truth and that is paramount. I have no issues with anyone smoking pot and around here it is more the norm and accepted generally. So,please don't mistake my intentions for starting this topic as an attack on Trayvon at all. Rather, I think openly discussing things like this as opposed to shoving facts under the carpet are important and so far it seems that even if he was a pot smoker,it doesn't seem to have played a role in this tragedy to me at this point. JMHO of course.
hth.

Aside from other posters trying to correct false assumptions, why are obviously false posts allowed to stay up? I've seen some posts out here that were so far from the truth, they weren't even on the same planet and they're still here.

Aside from other posters trying to correct false assumptions, why are obviously false posts allowed to stay up? I've seen some posts out here that were so far from the truth, they weren't even on the same planet and they're still here.
HI Jaded-just alert on posts you think are in violation and a moderator will review as soon as one has a chance. No one is here all the time 24/7 and we don't read every post.There are currently 7,673,926 posts on Websleuths so we miss a lot of them. :)

HI Jaded-just alert on posts you think are in violation and a moderator will review as soon as one has a chance. No one is here all the time 24/7 and we don't read every post.There are currently 7,673,926 posts on Websleuths so we miss a lot of them. :)

Over 7.6 million posts and y'all can't read them all? I'm shocked, shocked I say to hear that such a thing happens!

Y'all do a great job and I hope you know how much I appreicate what you have to do and what you choose to do here at WS.

OOOOOOOOOkie Dokie. I am bi-polar. alcohol can make me a no so nice person.
Pot? Like there is NO one here that uses it. Let me stop for a minute to laugh.

OOOk. The times I HAVE toked, I could not stop laughing or smiling long enough to get mad at someone. Really? IMO THC in his system SCREAMS he was not in fighting mode.

There is absolutely no distortion on my part. I am stating facts, not arguing from emotion. Do a search for Trayvon and bruised knuckles and you'll see that yes, he did in fact have bruised knuckles. How does one person get 2 black eyes and the other person had broken skin on his knuckles...well we all know the answer to that.I don't really know what else to say about that except that the emotion is coming from people who cannot face the fact that TM attacked GZ. GZ's wounds are completely defensive - he had 2 black eyes for heaven's sake...

Whether or not TM "matters" more than GZ is not at issue and the very idea of that coming into this mess is indicative of the kind of subjective emotionalism you seem to think comes from my side (the side citing evidence from medical and police reports and photographic evidence). I suppose GZ gets a pass because he was on the defensive from the beginning and continues to be because people jumped to conclusions and followed their hearts instead of waiting for the facts to come out.

I suspect as more evidence comes out which supports GZ's account of this incident, the media coverage will decrease. It's simply lost its appeal now imo. The media portrayal of a racist GZ was convincing for some but it just can't hold up imo.

read the autopsy report.it's released.You're wrong.Trayvon's knuckles were not bruised.
Have you seen the thread about GZ bullying his middle eastern co-worker?He's racsist,no doubt.

hth.

I meant no criticism of you or websleuths. If it came across that way, I apologize, and want to assure you that it was unintentional.

The fact that Trayvon smoked some weed has now become a part of this case. As has everything else people have managed to dig up on this kid. It would be foolish for us here to ignore this information, this reality, which is of course why threads like this one are important and necessary.

Even so, I suspect you understand my frustration.

I think his now verified use of marijuana provides a very plausible explanation for why he went to the 7-11 in the first place and didn't go right home afterward. Aside from whether smoking pot in and of itself is a crime or a big deal. jmo
Yes, he was just walking around the streets smoking pot all by himself because this is what 17 year olds do.... No, That's what 50 year old "drug addicts" do..
At 17, you smoked pot with your friends to laugh your a$$ off and be totally silly. You'd take 2 tokes, choke to death if you weren't a smoker, laugh about stupid stuff til your sides hurt and generally go on to live life like an average, normal kid.
This is ONLY significant because people want to make it significant. I smoked pot with people when I was 17 that wore their hair in spikes, wore combat boots, torn jeans and T-shirts and wore dog collars around their necks and looked WAY more intimidating than Trayvon! and now they make more money than.... well, MOST people.
Trayvon never got the opportunity to be successful and make great money and laugh with his friends about the days of smoking a little weed, hanging out and wearing the trend of HIS time...hoodies.
Sad, sad, sad.....

OOOk. The times I HAVE toked, I could not stop laughing or smiling long enough to get mad at someone. Really? IMO THC in his system SCREAMS he was not in fighting mode.

You and me both. LOL

Not only was I laughing and smiling I was laid back. More passive than usual.

hth.

5 Boys???? Gulp. I have two. It isn't easy. And mine tell me way more than I want to know. And they sometimes do really, really, really stupid things, even though they are good kids. Which is why my heart goes out to Trayvon's Mom, she did a great job raising a good kid and now he is being dragged through the mud. MOO.

Yes, he was just walking around the streets smoking pot all by himself because this is what 17 year olds do.... No, That's what 50 year old "drug addicts" do..
At 17, you smoked pot with your friends to laugh your a$$ off and be totally silly. You'd take 2 tokes, choke to death if you weren't a smoker, laugh about stupid stuff til your sides hurt and generally go on to live life like an average, normal kid.
This is ONLY significant because people want to make it significant. I smoked pot with people when I was 17 that wore their hair in spikes, wore combat boots, torn jeans and T-shirts and wore dog collars around their necks and looked WAY more intimidating than Trayvon! and now they make more money than.... well, MOST people.
Trayvon never got the opportunity to be successful and make great money and laugh with his friends about the days of smoking a little weed, hanging out and wearing the trend of HIS time...hoodies.
Sad, sad, sad.....

So the take away is....???? Smoking pot and wearing a dog collar is good clean fun? I guess I'll just wake up my dd right now and tell her it's fine with me if she gets those gauges, that belly piercing and those tattoos she wants. Because my goal is for her to make more money than most, and that'll surely work since it's the trend of her times. Maybe I should give her the green light on cutting, too.

Yes,honestly ,like so many others this whole thread makes me lol,I mean seriously? If you haven't smoked at one point in your life I'm sorry to say,doesn't mean your kids aren't smoking right now....it's just sooo not a big deal to me at all and I hope trayvon's parents are not mad or sad about this and I'm sure they're not.
Only parent that should be mad is Gz's,IMO ,for their son is a MURDERER

So the take away is....???? Smoking pot and wearing a dog collar is good clean fun? I guess I'll just wake up my dd right now and tell her it's fine with me if she gets those gauges, that belly piercing and those tattoos she wants. Because my goal is for her to make more money than most, and that'll surely work since it's the trend of her times. Maybe I should give her the green light on cutting, too.

My daughter has gauges,belly piercing ( she has 7 piercings) and a tattoo.my goal for her is to express herself and be as happy as she possibly can be in her lifetime.

oh and as a former cutter after being raped at age 13 i assure you you don't need to give her a "green light",if things get too bad she will find it herself.Just make sure to be there for her if she has a problem so it would not come to that.
Piercings,weed,tattoos....self expression and good fun.....cutting and serious drugs,not cool and not comparable IMO

My daughter has gauges,belly piercing ( she has 7 piercings) and a tattoo.my goal for her is to express herself and be as happy as she possibly can be in her lifetime.

oh and as a former cutter after being raped at age 13 i assure you you don't need to give her a "green light",if things get too bad she will find it herself.Just make sure to be there for her if she has a problem so it would not come to that.
Piercings,weed,tattoos....self expression and good fun.....cutting and serious drugs,not cool and not comparable IMO

Sorry about what happened with you...one of my best friends was a cutter. :(

I'm LOLing at this thread. I've smoked weed a time or two. I've been way past drunk a time or two. I've got tattoos and a nose piercing...I also have no criminal history, an education, and live a productive lifestyle. I grew out of those things (not the tattoos, that's art). Trayvon didn't have a chance to grow up. GZ took that away from him, and I really hope he'll either be punished for it or suffer til the end of his days.

It could have been in his system for awhile. Doesn't mean he was high THAT night and it doesn't mean he WASNT in a fighting mood.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I beg to differ. Google "prosecution drug residue", or "prosecution pot residue" and you will find lot's of instances of such.

People don't get prosecuted for residue of anything.

BBM By your own admission, you do have a criminal history, just no criminal record. Only because you haven't been caught, or, if you have been caught were let off.

Sorry about what happened with you...one of my best friends was a cutter. :(

I'm LOLing at this thread. I've smoked weed a time or two. I've been way past drunk a time or two. I've got tattoos and a nose piercing...I also have no criminal history, an education, and live a productive lifestyle. I grew out of those things (not the tattoos, that's art). Trayvon didn't have a chance to grow up. GZ took that away from him, and I really hope he'll either be punished for it or suffer til the end of his days.

BBM By your own admission, you do have a criminal history, just no criminal record. Only because you haven't been caught, or, if you have been caught were let off.

I'm sure you also have a criminal history, then. LOL

And when people ask about either, they're not usually asking about crimes you were never even caught for. I mean geez, the Zimmerman defenders said his actual ARRESTS didn't count. pffft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500