The accusation that TH tried to abduct the baby

I think the importance of the attempted pick up from the gym is just to show the court that she has the potential to retrieve the baby from a public place while the baby is on Kaine's watch and she has tried to do so in the past. If there was nothing clandestine about picking up the baby at the gym, why would she ask the clerk to let her know when Kaine was there? Why wouldn't she just ask him herself (before the RO of course) The answer is because she didn't want Kaine to know she was picking up the child,imo and that is pretty germane to an RO.
This right here is the all important phrase,imo:
>Terri reportedly asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. <<

For me it says, if she is willing to try to snatch her own baby (before the restraining order) - out from under Kaine's nose, what would stop her from harming Kyron?

Did she suspect Kaine was going to get one eventually? (RO)

What was the plan after that - IF her getting the baby would have been successful?

Was the plan to then flee? If so, who was financing this planned getaway for her?

if she is willing to try to snatch her own baby (before the restraining orde)r - out from under Kaine's nose

She probably was angry that he moved out, was no longer supporting her (financially or emotionally) and angry that he took Baby K with him and figured she was going to go get the baby back. She probably feels like Baby K is 'hers.'

Well yes, that is her daughter and I wouldn't want to be separated from my child either, but I suspect this had more to do with "give me MY daughter back" than "I'm worried about my daughter's well being."

Did she suspect Kaine was going to get one eventually? (RO)

I bet this caught her off guard and she was surprised by it (IMHO)

Not to be a stickler for details, but did Kaine announce to Terri that he was going to file a restraining order on her? As far as I understand it, he left the house with baby K and didn't return. From her perspective, HE could have been trying to 'abduct' baby K from HER, and she responded accordingly by attempting to find out where baby K was.

Looks like Kaine is going to slap a court order on her if she even sneezes in his direction. Poor little baby K, she probably cries for her mommy every night.
Ya know, since Terri probably did not know about the RO yet... maybe she just wanted to talk to Kaine, ask him if he would allow her to see the baby. It's kind of cruel to the baby, not to let her see her mom. That alone would make me want to kill my hubby if he had tried to take my child from me. What if he has threatened her with that before?
We don't know everything yet... could be some strange things about him too!

She probably was angry that he moved out, was no longer supporting her (financially or emotionally) and angry that he took Baby K with him and figured she was going to go get the baby back. She probably feels like Baby K is 'hers.'

Well yes, that is her daughter and I wouldn't want to be separated from my child either, but I suspect this had more to do with "give me MY daughter back" than "I'm worried about my daughter's well being."

Yeah, I don't doubt that, but I can't help but wonder if her plan then was to try to leave the state so Kaine no longer had access to her.

It didn't violate the RO, but it could well have been an attempted abduction. Parents can and do "abduct" children during divorce proceedings, without there ever having been a RO in place.

I think the guy at the gym got caught up in the drama and sensationalism of the moment when he used that word, but that didn't make him wrong.

Also, we don't know for sure that TH didn't know she was about to get served with an RO. She might very well have known in advance. We don't know that. Playing devils' advocate, she might have suspected the RO was going to be served and went to get baby K while she still could.

It's kind of cruel to the baby, not to let her see her mom.

I agree! Why not supervised visitation? I realize there is an allegation she tried to have KH murdered and that she is an unnamed POI in Kyron's disappearance, but why should Baby K have to suffer in the meantime?

Then again, it's likely that TMH will go down for this crime if she is guilty (statistically-speaking) and maybe it's ultimately better for the child to have contact stopped now vs a year from now or so? Oh I don't know, it's heart wrenching for Baby K.

Looks like Kaine is going to slap a court order on her if she even sneezes in his direction. Poor little baby K, she probably cries for her mommy every night.
Ya know, since Terri probably did not know about the RO yet... maybe she just wanted to talk to Kaine, ask him if he would allow her to see the baby. It's kind of cruel to the baby, not to let her see her mom. That alone would make me want to kill my hubby if he had tried to take my child from me. What if he has threatened her with that before?
We don't know everything yet... could be some strange things about him too!

But there are the 911 calls that night...If I recall, the second one involved "custody" so KH may have needed support leaving the house for a few days with the baby. This is the presumed day he was informed of the murder plot, even if the RO couldn't be filed until Monday. LE would have KH's back, and KH may have pre-warned the gym or any of his regular spots, it sounds like. I don't think Saturday June 26th was a good day in their household at all. I think a light bulb went off for TH (like, "hey, it's been 48 hours...where are they?") and the gym staff knew her calling for info on KH was a bad, bad idea, one that would require calling LE: RO, or no RO.

Curious - Is there a way to file an RO with the court over the weekend?

I have to wonder with all of this info, if Kyron hadn't overheard her planning KH murder for hire? Maybe that is another possible motive for her?

Also, in regards to the gym's daycare, we don't know the exact words she used when talking to the employee. Maybe since she frequented this place, she knew this worker well enough to have said exactly what she was planning. I think even though she had not been served with the RO yet that she was aware that it was in the works due to the media questioning her about it. Maybe she wanted to get baby K before she was served thinking that it wouldn't be illegal if they couldn't find her to serve the paperwork. she could have told this worker the same story she told the landscaper and that she was doing it to protect baby K, IMHO.

I don't know... that seeing how the RO has not been issued and divorce papers not filed that I wouldn't try to do the same myself to get to my baby. I don't see where the judge could hold her in contempt over this one item. I guess we need to ask the lawyers.

I agree! Why not supervised visitation? I realize there is an allegation she tried to have KH murdered and that she is an unnamed POI in Kyron's disappearance, but why should Baby K have to suffer in the meantime?

Then again, it's likely that TMH will go down for this crime if she is guilty (statistically-speaking) and maybe it's ultimately better for the child to have contact stopped now vs a year from now or so? Oh I don't know, it's heart wrenching for Baby K.

BBM - The first bold would be enough for me to keep the other parent away from my child. If there was even the slightest possibility a husband approached someone for murdering his wife, he would be kept away. Also, if he was an un-named POI for my other biological child. Totally fine, IMO.

All the same, the baby is a victim (second BBM - I hear ya!), she can't know why she suddenly lost contact with her mother, and it is tragic. But - NO contact from my daughter's other parent would be fine with me, even at my daughter's expense if the cards were stacked against my spouse the way they are against TH. I applaud KH for his precaution, and allowing the info to flow enough to get court orders and all the rest. And to find his son.

Someone at the gym is accusing Terri of trying to abduct the baby, but they only quote her as asking for someone to notify her the next time Kaine comes to the gym? Sounds like jumping to conclusions, to me. :(

Wow..what is going on!?!?
Ok TH or anyone has to be dang near dumb to do what is in this article. Abduct the child already under protection? If this stuff is all true, then yeah they are honing in on her.

I could have done without knowing about the sexting part. Can you say TMI?? :too much info:

An affair after the divorce request was filed? (I was close to right on about this prediction- except I suspected that an affair could have been happening the day of Kyrons disappearance which could help explain why her evasiveness about where-a-bouts to LE).

She almost sounds like she is acting Bi-polar in a manic phase or something.

Someone at the gym is accusing Terri of trying to abduct the baby, but they only quote her as asking for someone to notify her the next time Kaine comes to the gym? Sounds like jumping to conclusions, to me. :(

I also agree to this extent - at this point, without the RO, and her thumbs up to the reporters, she may have been wondering where on earth they have been for 24 hours. I suspect KH and baby left siting "cool off time," when in actuality KH knew Monday was RO day. In this scenario, TH would have definitely wondered where they were and called the gym for info.

There are no details whatsoever supporting the accusation that she attempted to abduct the baby. Plus, if the accusation of her going to the gym that day is true, she had not been served with the RO yet. Kaine and his attorney are reaching on this one.

I also agree to this extent - at this point, without the RO, and her thumbs up to the reporters, she may have been wondering where on earth they have been for 24 hours. I suspect KH and baby left siting "cool off time" when in actuality. KH knew Monday was RO day. In this scenario, TH would have definitely wonderer where they were and called the gym for info.

I agree--I have wondered about that "thumbs-up"--she may have completely been in the dark.

The document says she asked them to notify her the next time he comes with the baby, so it sounds like it was not Kaine she wanted to see.

Plus, if the accusation of her going to the gym that day is true, she had not been served with the RO yet.

Abductions don't require breaking of an RO. You can abduct your own child even if there is never, was never, an RO. Parents going through a divorce abduct their own children - it happens. The RO is simply not the only - or even primary - factor in parental abduction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back