The Best Untainted Evidence-The Ransom Letter

To me, the note seems to want to emphasize "we" instead of the single person who murdered JonBenet. It's full of contradictions. The note is trying to place JonBenet out of the home with at least two men. There was no need to say men instead of just persons. Also, the note says there is a 99% chance of JonBenet being killed if instructions aren't followed but any deviation of the rules will result in immediate execution. The note seems to be written by someone looney tunes, who fantasizes, and is very sadistic and controlling.

:crazy:

sadistic and controlling = someone immediately comes to mind

To me, the note seems to want to emphasize "we" instead of the single person who murdered JonBenet. It's full of contradictions. The note is trying to place JonBenet out of the home with at least two men. There was no need to say men instead of just persons. Also, the note says there is a 99% chance of JonBenet being killed if instructions aren't followed but any deviation of the rules will result in immediate execution. The note seems to be written by someone looney tunes, who fantasizes, and is very sadistic and controlling.

Yes- like her mother.

I'm still the tiniest bit on the fence concerning Patsy, but really do think the murderer could have been a lunatic intruder. I wish some expert would humor those who believe this and do a profile of such a person going from the note and other evidence.

They would be a tall order, txsvicki. The note writer couldn't make up his mind as to what he was! The crime SEEMS to be a half-*advertiser censored**ed pedophile job, but the note has elements of ransom kidnappers, Islamic terrorist and far-left anarchist wacko. He's everything and nothing.

I'm still the tiniest bit on the fence concerning Patsy, but really do think the murderer could have been a lunatic intruder. I wish some expert would humor those who believe this and do a profile of such a person going from the note and other evidence.

Sorry, but going by the note and other evidence it points to PR (and JR as well). As a mother myself, I truly do wish is wasn't so.

a couple of questions and comments

1. do you think the ramsom note was written in the dark with a flashlight?

2. were there any pictures posted anywhere of the ramseys that day, it would be interesting to know if any police officer saw some black marks on the hands or arms, or if the clothing they were wearing had black marker on it.

3. whenever i have used a magic marker - sharpie or whatever it was

i seem to always get some of it on my arm or hands, i dont how but i usually do and it can sometimes be difficult to remove it. seems to me if you write a book errrrrrr i mean a 2.5 page letter there might be some on hands or clothing

IMO, Patsy called her mother, Nedra, on her cell phone from Boulder and Nedra dictated parts of the Ramsom letter to Patsy on her cell phone. Nedra did watch TV. She said so. She was a severe diabetic, had diabetic neuropathy which caused her to be seriously restricted in her mobility, and had all the time in the world to dredge up TV phrases from movies and shows like " Mission: Impossible'. I think this is the primary reasons the cell phone records " disappeared".

I also think they were not protecting JOHN, but their father and a husband, Don Paugh. I believe he may have been JBR's molester, or they feared that he was. Either one works.

JMO,
Maria

ETA: Nedra was also a " night owl". So, Patsy could be reasonably certain that the late night phone call would have been answered, not rolled over to voice mail or an answering machine.

IMO, Patsy called her mother, Nedra, on her cell phone from Boulder and Nedra dictated parts of the Ramsom letter to Patsy on her cell phone. I think this is the primary reasons the cell phone records " disappeared".

I also think they were not protecting JOHN, but a father and a husband, Don Paugh. I believe he may have been JBR's molester, or they feared that he was. Either one works.

JMO,
Maria

hmmmmm. interesting

so , the phone records disappeared

disappeared as in "NOT RELEASED" to the public ?

ty

robot,there were no prints on the note,so it seems Patsy wore gloves to write it,which is where the ink would be,not on her.

so the intruder has killed and then writes a note which ensures he will never see a dime of reward money because the child was going to be found. that was for sure, teh child would be FOUND sooner than later.
because at some point in that day or the next day a complete search of the house and neighborhood would be done with dogs and people

and so again the point of the note was ............

ANSWER - throw the scent off

nice try ramseys but it stinks

robot,there were no prints on the note,so it seems Patsy wore gloves to write it,which is where the ink would be,not on her.

makes sense
yes, so where are the gloves?

golfing gloves ??

:crazy:

hmmmmm. interesting

so , the phone records disappeared

disappeared as in "NOT RELEASED" to the public ?

ty

I do not know the true story behind the Ramseys' missing phone records. None of us know.
We can speculate, though. :)
I believe they have never been seen for some very important reasons, the first is related to the ransom letter itself.
Maria

I do not know the true story behind the Ramseys' missing phone records. None of us know.
I believe they have never been seen for some very important reasons, the first is related to the ransom letter itself.
Maria

yes, very important reasons - im sure

we need to find out what happened
this is crazy :mad:

lol,could be,John had that darn golf bag removed by his sister inlaw.it must have been important. ;)

yeam when i read that about the bag i said,

"hmmmm there went the gloves"

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Maria

I think in Thomas's book,he said he tried to get the records from the cell phone co.,and found there were no calls for the month of Dec. (only).someone there said that's impossible,but,saw that it did happen.(so,obviously they were erased).

but don't quote me exactly,as my book is in storage,so I can't directly reference it.

I think in Thomas's book,he said he tried to get the records from the cell phone co.,and found there were no calls for the month of Dec. (only).someone there said that's impossible,but,saw that it did happen.(so,obviously they were erased).

but don't quote me exactly,as my book is in storage,so I can't directly reference it.

hmmphhhhhhhh

that is sneaky :furious:

have to wonder when he looked, because if there was a payment made for the month then that shows there were calls made

and there had to be a bill for the month

hmmmmmmm.. this stinks almost as bad as the ransom note itself

The fake ransom letter was simply the final touch on the staging of the crime scene. (In fact, the FBI stated that there was actually 'staging within staging' at this crime scene).

The first (of many) red flags for me is the sheer length of it. So totally unnecessary - but again, one more thing overdone in this crime.
It was as if the writer (Patsy) began writing hoping desparately that it would convince and throw off the inevitable appearance of law enforcement the next day.
But in her panic and terror, one page did not seem enough.
So on she went to two pages.
No. That's not quite enough. On to three pages.
"Please, please believe me!" The letter nearly shouts.
Finally, after the third page she cries "VICTORY!"

Of course being in a shocked and panicked state she was not thinking clearly and coherently enough to prevent her real self from coming through loud and clear in her script.
She slips and uses phrases she commonly, but not so much others, used.
"And hence." Shows up a few months later in the Christmas letter she wrote.
"Gentlemen" Since when does a foreign terrorist kidnapper who threatens to behead a small child use a term such as "gentlemen?" It's nearly laughable.
Patsy used this language. Being a southern gal and all.
The slip up of veering from the use of "We" to the (more truthful) use of "I."
Again, the truth is revealed haphazardly throughout the letter as she was in
no frame of mind in her shocked and terrrified state to think these things through. It was probably nearly time to make that dreaded 911 call....

One of the most obvious red flags regarding this fake ransom letter is something that didn't occur after the crime.
And that is the demand for the ransom money.
Afterall - the writer of the note tried desparately hard to get you to believe that THIS (money $$$) was THE motivation for the crime and was the reason why JonBenet was "missing."
The writer probably figured that the police would come, read the note and go set up a command post somewhere else.
That would simply prolong the inevitable nightmare of "finding the body" downstairs.
But she was desparate.

And finally, the very critical fact that the perp did NOT travel to that home, supposedly intent on kidnapping for ransom, with his RANSOM NOTE prepared but sat around composing one in the home after scrounging around for paper and pen - in and of itself makes you want to laugh at those who suggest an intruder committed this crime!

Yes, the ransom letter is by far the most damning evidence against the Ramseys. And I didn't even touch on the fact that the handwriting was disguised and even with that they could not rule out Patsy Ramsey as the author... and some handwriting experts said that she is indeed the author.

Yep. Closest thing to a smoking gun is that ransom letter.

All is my humble opinion of course. Informed humble opinion that is.:innocent:
~Angel~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500