The Box From Hell (BFH) - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Doogie!

:HappyBday :HappyBday

(There is another thread for you in the Jury Room)

Any thoughts on if the picture of "M" referred to in the BFH might be a picture of Anna's mom Michaela(sp?).

Any thoughts on if the picture of "M" referred to in the BFH might be a picture of Anna's mom Michaela(sp?).

Hmmmm....

I hadn't considered that. Give me some time to mull that over and compare it to some other information that may relate.

Hmmmm....

I hadn't considered that. Give me some time to mull that over and compare it to some other information that may relate.
It also occurred to me that it might have meant "take a photograph of M while on vacation", which is much more sinister.

But away with sinister thoughts. Happy Birthday, Fabulous Doogie!

:HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

Even though it is not my birthday, too...as the lyrics state, I believe the song is appropriate! Happy Birthday to our fearless leader, Dr. Doogie, from the Beatles...

Birthday lyrics

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Dance

Well it's my birthday too--yeah
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

posting i saw but cant remember if it was this thread or something else in annas area of threads. Someone mentioned the lawyer and contacting him and he didnt remember the partys what if we sent him pictures of brody and waters? maybe he would remember them what if we made contact again and said this info we are looking for has to do with a missing child from the 70s. is it possible to find out if the 1$ was ever claimed?

i was thinking about my crazy aunt the other day she kinda reminds me of brody shes very skizto afraid people are out to get her she clutches her important papers and hides and rehides them all the time. she wasnt always like this the past 5 or 6 years she has gone from being a normal person to going crazy.

is it possible something happend to brody and thus beacme the person that he is? could he have created this brody person beacuse he was hiding from his real life? could he be somehow listed as a missing person who wanted to skip out of life ( goes missing then creates this new name george brody)

It also occurred to me that it might have meant "take a photograph of M while on vacation", which is much more sinister.

As I recall, there are references to Annasmom in the BFH where Waters lists her name as the initial "M". As I recall the timeline of events, the "vacation" in 1971 would have been near the end or immediately following the conclusion of divorce proceedings. Waters' writings at the time were filled with venomous remarks concerning Annasmom (which puts this picture comment in an even more sinister light).

Recall that two years earlier (at the start of the divorce process), Waters had sent the "Rommel Letters", attempting to learn the exact dosage of cyanide that General Rommel and Herman Goerring had used to commit suicide. Annasmom and I have differing interpetations of this: she suspects that he may have been considering suicide at that point, but I wonder if he may have been considering something worse - murdering Annasmom. I cannot see Brody "approving" of Waters killing himself, since suicide usually invalidates any life insurance policies and Waters would not have acted without Brody's permission. So if the cyanide was not to be used to kill himself, who was it for? It seems logical that it could have been meant for the person who Waters felt was responsible for anything that had gone wrong for him and had rejected Brody as the man "more gifted as Jesus" - Annasmom. My suspicion is that he either did not receive the information that he sought, or that he lost his nerve, so the two Georges moved on to another plan to exact revenge - to abduct Anna.

We already have concluded that the two Georges always seemed to convince themselves in the justification of their actions - that, in their minds, they were agents of good. Toss into this mix the bad feelings (fueled by the rantings of Brody) that Waters felt toward Annasmom and you can easily see that Waters and Brody might feel justified in removing Anna from what they saw as a bad situation of being raised by an awful person. This could be a motive.

The will leaving Anna $1 shows that they also were concerned that Anna was a threat to Brody receiving any estate from Waters if he passed away. The BFH contains a letter to the U.S. State Department asking that Brody (and only Brody) be notified if Waters were to die while overseas, specifically asking that no family be notified. The insurance policies were drawn up with Brody as the "irrevocable beneficiary", meaning that as long as Brody was alive, nobody (including Waters) could change the beneficiary. All of these point to the fact that Brody (and, by default, Waters) was extremely paranoid that Anna (as Waters' sole legal heir) would somehow prevent Brody from getting "his" money. This would also provide a motive to make Anna "disappear".

WOW Doogie! That is probably the most logical 'theory' I've heard in Anna's case so far. Between seeing 'an older and a younger man in a car' and GW going on a 'vacation' around the time Anna disappeared it all fits. Sadly, I wouldnt be surprised at all if that is exactly what happened.
GB was a very selfish, evil man. I wouldnt be surprised if he took out a life insurance policy on Margaret and got money off her death. Or other women.
Is there any way we can find out if they took out a life insurance policy on Anna?

I also agree that the "M" is Annasmom. However when that was written on 9-1-71, Annasmom and family were already on their vacation and returned back home around Nov 71.

There was also another note found in the BFH written sometime in 70 or 71 referred as "final/solution".

FINAL/SOLUTION
Lv. G enough food to withstand & combat any poss. onslaught
Paraphenalia c itemized receipts in container(s)
TK pict/Margaret.

Here he does not refer to Margaret as "M". Also the initials TK. Is there a Kukoka with the first name beginning with a "T"?

Speaking of the will of GW. Is it possible that a family member may still have a copy of his will? Or a trip to the courthouse may be worthwhile.

Sherlock: TK could mean 'take'

ETA He wrote "lv" for leave and I really think "tk" is "take"

Just had a thought, could it be they brought a picture of Margaret with them when they went on vacations?

There was also another note found in the BFH written sometime in 70 or 71 referred as "final/solution".

FINAL/SOLUTION
Lv. G enough food to withstand & combat any poss. onslaught
Paraphenalia c itemized receipts in container(s)
TK pict/Margaret.

The Rommel Letters occured around February-April 1969. The exact timing of the "Final/Solution" note now becomes important (it likely that it was during the period between 1969 and the 1971 vacation). The F/S note looks to me like GW may have been preparing to kill himself, though since his insurance policies were for "accidental death", a suicide by cyanide would have not paid any benefits to Brody.

It is very odd that four years after her death (and whatever usefulness that she would have been to Brody), a picture of Margaret would have been important.

It dawns on me that the entire suicide angle of this may have been a "test" created by Brody for Waters to prove his devotion. It could have been that Brody led GW up to the point of actual swallowing the cyanide, only to grant him a "reprieve" at the last moment. This would have demonstrated how far Waters would go for Brody, and Waters would only worship Brody more after this show of "benevelance".

I agree that so far Dr. Doogie's theories sound very viable. When reading the final solution, I theorize that it is extremely possible that this abduction was being planned for a long time, and that the name Margaret could very well have been given to Anna, and she became a Margaret....That solution thing sure seems to spell itself out, G. needs to survive, paraphenalia for suicide, and Anna being named Margaret.

Could it be they needed a 'picture' of a 'mother' to show Anna, someday, as this was your Mother/Grandmother...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz