The brady bunch

If the dude wants to know what its like to totally lose any sense of control in his life, wait until she has a kid. My husband was never a control freak in that sense of the word, but he's very . . . organized. He still is to a point, we both are, but he's had to bend a LOT and give up control since the kids came.

Masterj said:
That is the episode I am talking about. He made some crack about sleeping with her or using her for sex or something and I thought it was completely obnoxious. She pouts like a petulant child, but he seems to get off on her being that way. He got mad everytime she made a decision on her own.
I think that had to do with the fact that her "decisions" always cost him a boat load of money.

Like I said - they deserve each other. She's got the petulant little girl act down pat, and he's the sugar daddy who just has to spank her sometimes when she's bad. They're perfect for each other. :sick:

I see a divorce in the works....I hope it works for them but he has been married and divorced a few times already. I also dont think he wants kids and she does...

michelle said:
I see a divorce in the works....I hope it works for them but he has been married and divorced a few times already. I also dont think he wants kids and she does...
Yes, wanting kids while the other doesn't causes HUGE problems. I have seen a few of these marriges. Not a pretty sight. :eek:

deandaniellws said:
Yes, wanting kids while the other doesn't causes HUGE problems. I have seen a few of these marriges. Not a pretty sight. :eek:
Especially when the woman is like 23 and the man 50. I guess that is a BIG problem...

deandaniellws said:
Ooooooo. That's bad. I didn't realize that.

michelle said:
Especially when the woman is like 23 and the man 50. I guess that is a BIG problem...

Really in all seriousness what is a 50yr old man marrying a 23 yr old woman for? He better have a good prenuptual agreement, good luck starting to have children in your fifties. Especially if the mother is young enough to be your daughter, that outta be loads of fun.:eek:

TisHerself said:
Really in all seriousness what is a 50yr old man marrying a 23 yr old woman for? He better have a good prenuptual agreement, good luck starting to have children in your fifties. Especially if the mother is young enough to be your daughter, that outta be loads of fun.:eek:
I know its like watching a train wreck....

We watched My Fair Brady for a few episodes but I had to stop. They both got on my nerves to the nth degree. I kept wanting to poke both of them in the
a$$ with sharp sticks.

I do love the commercial for some exercise equipment thing with him on it. Under him it says Chris Knight, TV star and there's a little insert of a picture of him as Peter Brady. So they should add 30 plus years ago under TV star.

:laugh: :laugh:
reportertype said:
They both got on my nerves to the nth degree. I kept wanting to poke both of them in the
a$$ with sharp sticks.

That is funny, although I admit, I watch it....

Does anybody else watch these two? I swear I dont know why I do but it is entertaining.....

michelle said:
Does anybody else watch these two? I swear I dont know why I do but it is entertaining.....
I am looking forward to the divorce episodes.;)

I watched ANTM when Adrienne won. So I take it she's not doing any modeling. So winning this title did nothing for a great career for her, I take it. I watched My Fair Brady maybe 2 times, that was it. If I would have remembered I am sure I would have watched all the episodes. I love reality tv. When I did watch the show, I couldn't believe how nasty she was. She's beautiful, but nasty, foul, slutty. :doh: She threw away winning top model I guess, nobody gave her great work obviously. Is she posing for all the nude magazines, she seems to me, that would be her cup of tea. She's vulgar, I was so disappointed in her, when I watched this show.

lilpony said:
I watched ANTM when Adrienne won. So I take it she's not doing any modeling. So winning this title did nothing for a great career for her, I take it. I watched My Fair Brady maybe 2 times, that was it. If I would have remembered I am sure I would have watched all the episodes. I love reality tv. When I did watch the show, I couldn't believe how nasty she was. She's beautiful, but nasty, foul, slutty. :doh: She threw away winning top model I guess, nobody gave her great work obviously. Is she posing for all the nude magazines, she seems to me, that would be her cup of tea. She's vulgar, I was so disappointed in her, when I watched this show.
Oh my Gosh she is the most foul mouthed nasty girl I have seen in a long time! I too was shocked at how crude she was. What man likes that kind of woman? I think its very tacky, JMO.....She did a layout in Playboy in Febuary for 1 million$......I guess thats about all she is doing....

lilpony said:
I agree with everything you've said about Adrienne. But, I must confess....:blushing: :blushing: ...I watched My Fair Brady faithfully. :innocent: And I think Chris is good looking, but too rigid for my taste.:rolleyes:

IdahoMom said:
I agree with everything you've said about Adrienne. But, I must confess....:blushing: :blushing: ...I watched My Fair Brady faithfully. :innocent: And I think Chris is good looking, but too rigid for my taste.:rolleyes:
Oh Chris is HOT, He was always my favorite brady....:blushing:

michelle said:
Oh Chris is HOT, He was always my favorite brady....:blushing:

Mine too, Michelle ! He was a total hottie ! Even in the episode where his voice is changing and he croaked instead of singing, he was soooo cute ! :dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back