The brady bunch

She is just nasty! I started watching the show on my walking millions of miles to nowhere on the TV on the treadmill at the gym. He's controlling and passive aggressive and she's way too young to realize what she's getting herself into but her whiney ways, burping and messiness and nasty ways - yuck. You have to wonder when he's 55 if her sex appeal will win over all. I don't give them five years.

michelle said:
Oh my Gosh she is the most foul mouthed nasty girl I have seen in a long time! I too was shocked at how crude she was. What man likes that kind of woman? I think its very tacky, JMO.....She did a layout in Playboy in Febuary for 1 million$......I guess thats about all she is doing....

One million, holy moly!! Hehe, I'd do it too for 1 Mil..yep sure would.:D

IdahoMom said:
I agree with everything you've said about Adrienne. But, I must confess....:blushing: :blushing: ...I watched My Fair Brady faithfully. :innocent: And I think Chris is good looking, but too rigid for my taste.:rolleyes:
I couldn't believe when I saw her on this show. Good grief, very slutty, for sure. Chris isn't my cup of tea.:snooty:

Idaho, What did you think of the last winner Danielle? She wasn't my pick.

i saw the finale of My Fair Brady the other night...i know one thing for sure...if Chris Knight doesn't stop drinking so heavily, the marriage will never last.....i liked him, for the most part, on the show, but he got really freaky in the episode the other night, at a restaurant while drinking....kinda weird, imo....

OK, the bf watched the wedding episode the other night. I noticed Adrienne said she didn't like Chris being a jerk and she doesn't like him being a wuss. So the marriage is doomed, cos those appear to be his only two modes.

The show is like a train wreck you can't look away from. And these two will give me hypertension!!!! But there I am, watching away.....

What did he and his dad do in the restaurant scene? I caught part of this at my friend's place the other night, but it was after it had already happened.

Masterj said:
What did he and his dad do in the restaurant scene? I caught part of this at my friend's place the other night, but it was after it had already happened.
Chris and his Dad both had a little too much to drink and Chris started asking his father and Adrienne father for marriage advice - well Chris' Dad told Adrienne right to her face "stop the bitching."

I'm surprised Adrienne's Dad didn't clock them both that night.

As much as I hate to admit it, I love this show! The 2 of them are total idiots- she's a whiney child and he's a controling prick.

Know what other show I used to love- Meet the Barkers. with Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler. Y'all ever watch that one?

She (Shanna) is the laziest woman I have ever seen!!

indallas2 said:
Chris and his Dad both had a little too much to drink and Chris started asking his father and Adrienne father for marriage advice - well Chris' Dad told Adrienne right to her face "stop the bitching."

I'm surprised Adrienne's Dad didn't clock them both that night.

lol...that's exactly what i thought too, at the time!!

OneLostGrl said:
As much as I hate to admit it, I love this show! The 2 of them are total idiots- she's a whiney child and he's a controling prick.

Know what other show I used to love- Meet the Barkers. with Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler. Y'all ever watch that one?

i watched a few episodes of that last winter ( i think it was ? ) ....is it still on??......are they still married? lol..

Right now, I am sitting here watching the last shows of, My Fair Brady! I can't believe she is going to marry him. IMO, he is such an *advertiser censored* and a jerk! What an idiot. I know she is whiney and everything, but she shouldn't marry him. I can't stand Chris..:loser: So within the next half hour, they will show the wedding. GAG! I gotta watch though! :doh: :D

And also, when I was watching MFB shows last night. When Chris's dad said China's shoulders are wider than her hips. And that she was shaped like a Man(-her huge *advertiser censored* of course) it struck me funny! I started cracking up..hilarous!! :p :D Chris got a kick out of it himself! Hehe

lilpony said:
And also, when I was watching MFB shows last night. When Chris's dad said China's shoulders are wider than her hips. And that she was shaped like a Man(-her huge *advertiser censored* of course) it struck me funny! I started cracking up..hilarous!! :p :D Chris got a kick out of it himself! Hehe
I have missed the getting married episodes. Chris does however seem really unsure if he wants to even marry her...

OneLostGrl said:

speaking of....Travis filed for a divorce...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060809/en_nm/barkers_dc_2

michelle said:
I have missed the getting married episodes. Chris does however seem really unsure if he wants to even marry her...

Yeah, but he's probably thinking about next season..."A Brady Divorce."

:laugh:
luvbeaches said:
Yeah, but he's probably thinking about next season..."A Brady Divorce."
Good one, I bet you are right on that too.

michelle said:
:laugh: Good one, I bet you are right on that too.

It's all about the $$$. These two people will do whatever it takes to further their careers. Bad publicity is better than no publicity. I just hope she doesn't get pregnant since he seems so opposed to the idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back