The Business Card Photo

where is Jaycee's privacy? why would the media release that?! ugh!!

I am not so sure those are current pictures or that it is the photo used on the business card.
Something tells me it is not her, on either photo. Just my hinky meter.
By the way she has a bigger gap in her front teeth.
This girls eyes do not have sadness. JAYCEE probably would have sadness in her eyes.

9114424age25.jpg

I am not so sure those are current pictures or that it is the photo used on the business card.
This girls eyes do not have sadness. JAYCEE probably would have sadness in her eyes.

But the businees card is blurry without much of the teethe showing.

I feel badly for this woman, and everything that was taken from her, as well as everything that was done to her.

Something about that photo doesn't sit well with me. The pose looks provocative-- sexy-- not sure what the right word is. It doesn't look like a picture I'd take to put on a business card for a printing business, but maybe a "special" photo a woman might take for her husband.

It's definitely a "provocative" pose, one he probably had his Alissa do for him. I definitely see a sadness in this business card shot, she doesn't have the happy look of the age enhanced photo. I think it's her, the photo has been alluded to, and the nose and cheekbones, and possibly lips are dead on!

Well, certainly the distinctive double dimples on her left side sure match the earlier photo's...

Attachments

• dug.bmp
    509.1 KB · Views: 72
Well certainly the distinctive double dimples on her left side sure match the earlier photo's...
Also the shape of the face, and the hairline- sans bangs.

I don't think that's a photo of Jaycee on the business card. The hair is bleached, the model is wearing makeup and the photo has a brown line on the top and right edges of the photo, obviously copied. It's a posed photo intended to look like a girl next door kind of pic but with more of a sexy flavor to it with the bed-head bleached hair and heavy eye makeup.

I don't think that's a photo of Jaycee on the business card. The hair is bleached, the model is wearing makeup and the photo has a brown line on the top and right edges of the photo, obviously copied. It's a posed photo intended to look like a girl next door kind of pic but with more of a sexy flavor to it with the bed-head bleached hair and heavy eye makeup.
I still think it's her. We know she had make-up, and she's blonde, who's to say she didn't bleach it more? As far as the lines, yeah it was copied from something, but it could be a copy of a copy of an original. We don't know the quality of their work. I think Phillip made her pose for it.
A real model would be wearing something better than baggy denim for a top, and smiling more I think...
One more thing, he probably never let her get her hair cut, so it probably would be that long and ratty looking after all these years.

You may be right and it may have just been chosen by Jaycee or PG because it looks kinda like her, a pretty girl. THe picture does not look "sexual" to me at all and is pretty mainstream, actually it looks kind of '80s. But it does look quite a bit like she could look and those pics of her tent had a whole big mess of makeup palettes on the dresser so I don't think makeup was prohibited! She probably had all kinds of time to do that kind of girl stuff. Poor thing.

I agree that it was skeevy to show the photo but I feel it is skeevier still that people are trying to make big money off of a tragedy like this through their association with a truly disgusting man.

I still think it's her. We know she had make-up, and she's blonde, who's to say she didn't bleach it more? As far as the lines, yeah it was copied from something, but it could be a copy of a copy of an original. We don't know the quality of their work. I think Phillip made her pose for it.
A real model would be wearing something better than baggy denim for a top, and smiling more I think...
One more thing, he probably never let her get her hair cut, so it probably would be that long and ratty looking after all these years.

I wouldn't be so sure she never had hair cuts, he did know someone who owned a beauty salon.....

Baggy denim top, on the right, hanging in one of the tents on the clothes rack...more clear at Radar.online

Attachments

• Dugard-prison-627.jpeg
    Dugard-prison-627.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 484
I wouldn't be so sure she never had hair cuts, he did know someone who owned a beauty salon.....

Would that be Cheyvonne Molino, the beauty school instructor with the expired license?

Do you all remember that one of the printing customers said that Jaycee (Alissa) told him they did not have a digital camera? Ah, never mind, dumb question, that doesn't mean they didn't have a camera at all; they could have had a film camera.

I saw the make up but it wasn't the kind of make up the model is wearing. The eye makeup and eyebrows look professional and the bleached bed head hair wasn't an 80s style. The only hair appliance I saw was a hairbrush. JMHO

Would that be Cheyvonne Molino, the beauty school instructor with the expired license?

Do you all remember that one of the printing customers said that Jaycee (Alissa) told him they did not have a digital camera? Ah, never mind, dumb question, that doesn't mean they didn't have a camera at all; they could have had a film camera.

yes, and I was kinda just being a smarty pants. That's not to say that CM couldn't have cut her hair, doubtful but it would have been convenient.

Just want to make sure everyone understands that is not a true photo of Jaycee, but an age progression composite using her 11 yo picture.

As for the card, I am not sure how we would know if it is supposed to be a likeness of her.

Just want to make sure everyone understands that is not a true photo of Jaycee, but an age progression composite using her 11 yo picture.

As for the card, I am not sure how we would know if it is supposed to be a likeness of her.

Well, customers met Jaycee and have stated she is on the business card. I imagine a former customer will verify to some news outlet one way or another if that matches the person they know as "Alissa".

It's definitely a "provocative" pose, one he probably had his Alissa do for him. I definitely see a sadness in this business card shot, she doesn't have the happy look of the age enhanced photo. I think it's her, the photo has been alluded to, and the nose and cheekbones, and possibly lips are dead on!
Where would she have learned of hair coloring? that is not natural blond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back