The Business Card Photo

Where would she have learned of hair coloring? that is not natural blond.
Chevyonne Molino, perhaps or a drug store brand of hair color. But I'm not so sure it's bleached, I'm not the one who originally said it was. I think it's the way the sunlight is hitting the picture.

I believe it is possibly Jaycee. Yeah, they took a chance putting her pic on the business card, but her looks have changed somewhat since her abduction. Besides, putting another woman's face on the card and calling it "Alissa" would call too much attention. And I believe I read somewhere that she told her mother that at some point she wanted to be a model. And this looks like someone's version of a covergirl/'model' pose.

"The card, which they did not allow to be photographed, shows an attractive, smiling woman with flowing blond hair. Lister said the picture was clearly a "glamour shot" and that Dugard, who helped Garrido with his printing business, often wore her hair up in a bun."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/04/BAIE19IV77.DTL&tsp=1

This is one of the articles about the songs and seems pretty legit, IMO.

The card, which they did not allow to be photographed, shows an attractive, smiling woman with flowing blond hair. Lister said the picture was clearly a "glamour shot" and that Dugard, who helped Garrido with his printing business, often wore her hair up in a bun.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/04/BAIE19IV77.DTL&tsp=1

This is one of the articles about the songs and seems pretty legit, IMO.

LOL, I was just coming back here to say that this photo reminds me of the Glamour Shots style of photography.
http://www.glamourshots.com/

I'm a little sad. Oh, IMO there's no doubt that's her on the business card. We've heard references to the fact that PG had said it was "his daughter" on his cards. And it really really really does look like her. I was more than willing to wait as long as Jaycee needed before she came forward and we even got to see a picture - now even that has been taken away from her. She looks to be a very beautiful woman and even with the "blurry" copy we are getting - her eyes seem "haunted". Which one of the "business associates" turned this over to the media? Do we know?

If that is Jaycee.............she's a beautiful young woman!

I still think it's her. We know she had make-up, and she's blonde, who's to say she didn't bleach it more? As far as the lines, yeah it was copied from something, but it could be a copy of a copy of an original. We don't know the quality of their work. I think Phillip made her pose for it.
A real model would be wearing something better than baggy denim for a top, and smiling more I think...
One more thing, he probably never let her get her hair cut, so it probably would be that long and ratty looking after all these years.

I've studied the business card picture and the person in the picture has the same face shape as Jaycee and the nose and mouth are the same.

In one of the interviews with those who did business with PG, they've said that it was Alyssia's (Jaycee) photo on the business card and that she had aspirations of becoming a model. That would account for the sexy pose. I suspect that is a picture of Jaycee, although we don't know if it's current or several years old.

I'm sorry but this pic on the card has to be some sort of victim. The woman's hair looks like a rat's nest. (no disrespect if this is a victim because she could not help it). No model ever, would pose for a pic with that hair. It's not curly, poufed, nor is it straight. The hair color is a bad bleach or spray in highlights with untoned yellow. It's awful and so is the makeup. The bottom lip looks huge. I don't think it's Jaycee, but maybe the other girl or someone else? Jaycee's chin was much longer in pics and her nose has very noticeable little dibbits on the bulb of it. Why on earth didn't some woman who worked anywhere these cards were distributed notice this? It's not eighties, nineties, or even now!
The hair that is hanging down is so ratty that it almost looks like dreadlocks and definitely does not match the time period of the hunter green cheap blouse.

I'm sorry but this pic on the card has to be some sort of victim. The woman's hair looks like a rat's nest. (no disrespect if this is a victim because she could not help it). No model ever, would pose for a pic with that hair. It's not curly, poufed, nor is it straight. The hair color is a bad bleach or spray in highlights with untoned yellow. It's awful and so is the makeup. The bottom lip looks huge. (snipped) Why on earth didn't some woman who worked anywhere these cards were distributed notice this? It's not eighties, nineties, or even now!
The hair that is hanging down is so ratty that it almost looks like dreadlocks and definitely does not match the time period of the hunter green cheap blouse.

Um, hello??? That's the point of this thread; people are trying to determine if that is Jaycee, a crime victim, in the pic.

And, ouch. It is what it is. It's not a picture of a professional model. If anything, it might be a picture of a beautiful girl with aspirations of being a model, making do with the resources she has available to her.

The people in this area that encountered Garrido's printing business likely accepted the brochure as it was. Antioch is not SF, Los Angeles, NYC. While we have our share of fashionistas who keep up with the latest trends (points to self, lol) we are not a "fashion capital." The fanciest store we have is Macy's; one has to go out of town for more upscale choices.

Their customers identified thus far are mostly "blue collar" or "trade" businesses; so far their most elite clients might be the real estate agents and a mortage broker. These weren't people viewing the picture with a discerning eye. They were negotiating for print services.

the business card you are all referring to was taken over 10 years ago , it is jaycee , a client sold the card to the media for a large amount , pg was always saying how beautiful she was and that she was aspiring to be a model , fact not fiction or opinion.

the business card you are all referring to was taken over 10 years ago , it is jaycee , a client sold the card to the media for a large amount , pg was always saying how beautiful she was and that she was aspiring to be a model , fact not fiction or opinion.

This particular card came from Mr. Hernandez who showed it to CBS5, who then did a story on it and broadcast it to the public.

I believe someone did sell a business card to the media...and if it wasn't this one, then they just got trumped.

You reference the photo is 10 years old...are you aware of a more recent photo or is this the only one you have seen?

PS - If this is a fake Cheyvonne...we will be able to ferret you out in a nanosecond, just like the NG email hacker.

I'm sorry but this pic on the card has to be some sort of victim. The woman's hair looks like a rat's nest. (no disrespect if this is a victim because she could not help it). No model ever, would pose for a pic with that hair. It's not curly, poufed, nor is it straight. The hair color is a bad bleach or spray in highlights with untoned yellow. It's awful and so is the makeup. The bottom lip looks huge.
For all these reasons is exactly why I think it is Jaycee. I completely agree with your description of the hair.

I think it's Jaycee on the business card too, just by the shape of her face, the hairline, nose, mouth - they all bear a close resemblance to the pictures of 11-year-old Jaycee. In addition, the picture on the business card is not professional, just a snapshot.

It must be clarified too, that the other picture that looks very professional, is not a real person. That IS a professional, age-progressed, artist's concept of what Jaycee would look like today, done by law enforcement.

When so many years have elapsed after a kidnapping, LE and the public at large aren't looking for someone who looks like they did when they were kidnapped. They looking for someone who has grown up, so these age-progressed artist photos are invaluable. It will be interesting to see how close Jaycee resembles the age progressed artist's concept of how she'd look today.

MOO - My Opinion Only - This case would not now be resolved if PG had not basically been trying to get attention to his cause. I think that this guy (for whatever reason) had had enough and wanted to be found! He deposited his chit-azzed manifesto with the FBI for crying out loud and still nothin happened...So he went to his parole meeting with his chitty wife and his "supposed" children to fess up.

Thank God someone clued in. This guy may have well been waving a flag "I"m crazy" and his parole officers wouldm't have known!

Shame on the system. Most importantly, shame on the sham of a judge who let him out over twenty friggin' years ago - I sincerely hope that he's alive to witness the result of his f'd up judgemet and I hope his chit-azzed decision is forever used to teach in law schools about how one individual can so incredibly influence the lives of SO MANY!

MOO

I'm sorry but this pic on the card has to be some sort of victim. The woman's hair looks like a rat's nest. (no disrespect if this is a victim because she could not help it). No model ever, would pose for a pic with that hair. It's not curly, poufed, nor is it straight. The hair color is a bad bleach or spray in highlights with untoned yellow. It's awful and so is the makeup. The bottom lip looks huge. I don't think it's Jaycee, but maybe the other girl or someone else? Jaycee's chin was much longer in pics and her nose has very noticeable little dibbits on the bulb of it. Why on earth didn't some woman who worked anywhere these cards were distributed notice this? It's not eighties, nineties, or even now!

I do not think it is Jaycee either, but you know what she has been missing for 18 years WHAT do I know???

MOO - My Opinion Only - This case would not now be resolved if PG had not basically been trying to get attention to his cause. I think that this guy (for whatever reason) had had enough and wanted to be found! He deposited his chit-azzed manifesto with the FBI for crying out loud and still nothin happened...So he went to his parole meeting with his chitty wife and his "supposed" children to fess up.

Thank God someone clued in. This guy may have well been waving a flag "I"m crazy" and his parole officers wouldn't have known!

Shame on the system. Most importantly, shame on the sham of a judge who let him out over twenty friggin' years ago - I sincerely hope that he's alive to witness the result of his f'd up judgemet and I hope his chit-azzed decision is forever used to teach in law schools about how one individual can so incredibly influence the lives of SO MANY!

MOO

YAP the minute he went to a School wanting to pledge his brand of Gospel with his daughters...:waitasec:
IMHO this is what he was saying to everyone!

"WHAT SYSTEM?...WHAT LAW? You morons...
You have been to my house, I have been reported, you let me out of prison, I sing about my wanting little girls, I Cary a business card with my abducted daughter on it, and you dumb idiots are As Dumb as a a 2 X 4..."
That is what he is saying for sure.
I think he wanted to get caught long ago....
but the great LE missed the boat. and are now congratulating each other on a job well done :rolleyes: :doh:
He must be rolling on the floor in his cell.
I read somewhere that he is not a stupid man at all.
I still think he should get DP.

I imagine LE is looking at the image on this business card and all other images or negatives that may be in the home. The girl on the card was definitely having her image used as some sort of deranged advertisement and possibly being groomed and persuaded that she could be a model at the hands of the rapist or there could even be others involved. If it's Jaycee 10 years ago, she would still have been a teenager. The pic looks like an older woman to me, but with the talk of sex parties in the yard, I hope there are not "modeling" pics and things floating around.

I find the picture disturbing even if it isn't Jaycee. The man is a registered sex offender, and he has a pretty blond girl, obviously not his wife, on his business brochure. I know it is his "right" but it is sick. If it is Jaycee, he was an arrogant SOB to be flaunting her image to the world.

As curious as I may be to see how Jaycee looks, I hope they do not publish Jaycee's or the girls' photo -- ever, or until they feel they are secure enough have people recognize them in public. Adjusting to the world beyond their former one is going to be difficult enough without random strangers staring, gawking, whispering, or pointing finger. We all need to shelter this little family and allow they to enter the bigger world without fear or intimidation. I am just so grateful they are found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back