The case for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, me again....

Where did the rope actually come from.

If it was from the garage, was it in a package/new? Then where is the package.

If it was rope that was not in a package, where is the dna from it being wound and put on the shelf?

And why didn't LE find ANY dna from ADAM on the rope? Sorry, but I don't think this is kosher. He had to have touched the rope when he cut it.

What about finger prints or rope fibers on the knife.

Yep folks, we need a fingerprint post also. ;-)

Ah, thank you. Could that blood have gotten on her fingers from the vaginal blood?

Why would she have blood from her vagina on her fingers? Sorry, don't buy that one for a sec. Maybe these are indicative of defensive wounds!!!! As someone smarter than me, posted above. Do we even know if this ancillary blood is Rebecca's? Bottom of her toe... where is the blood splatter she stepped on?

And why didn't LE find ANY dna from ADAM on the rope? Sorry, but I don't think this is kosher. He had to have touched the rope when he cut it.

What about finger prints or rope fibers on the knife.

Yep folks, we need a fingerprint post also. ;-)
He held her body with one hand and the other hand he had the knife to cut the rope, so he may not have touched the rope.

He held her body with one hand and the other hand he had the knife to cut the rope, so he may not have touched the rope.

Possible, not necessarily true. There is a possibility the end was not tested. Maybe even probability, since LE states they tested 10 spots near the knots.

There is only an 11 inch disturbance of dust on the railing. She definitely did not go over that balcony in a horizontal position.

There have been numerous references to the amount of hair she had. We have seen that in the photos of her alive, and in the photos of her lying on the ground.

Even if it was held by the t-shirt or the rope I would think that all that hair would have accounted for more than an "11 inch disturbance of dust on the railing."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

BBM
Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor)[1] often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae, translating to law of parsimony, law of economy or law of succinctness, is a principle that generally recommends, when faced with competing hypotheses that are equal in other respects, selecting the one that makes the fewest new assumptions.[2]

I also posted this in AS thread.

Ronald McDonald House is for anyone that is related to a patient at Children's. They are given key cards to go in and out. I would think that DS and her sister/family had their own room. I wonder if they have data stored as to when the key cards were used and if LE checked the logs????

JS was probably by himself. Why didn't AS stay at RMcDH with his brother to catch up, provide support and to be close to the hospital. Why have RN drive him back and forth, but I guess she only did that on Tuesday.

I don't understand why he would go and stay at the Mansion. He came to support his brother and be near MS.

Just thought of something. Remember the PC? I remember hearing "Only an ASSUMPTION she felt guilt", which is odd coming from the mouth of Sheriff Bill "Science Doesn't Lie" Gore. Maybe he isn't so sure it was suicide after all, if I think about this comment.

I also posted this in AS thread.

Ronald McDonald House is for anyone that is related to a patient at Children's. They are given key cards to go in and out. I would think that DS and her sister/family had their own room. I wonder if they have data stored as to when the key cards were used and if LE checked the logs????

JS was probably by himself. Why didn't AS stay at RMcDH with his brother to catch up, provide support and to be close to the hospital. Why have RN drive him back and forth, but I guess she only did that on Tuesday.

I don't understand why he would go and stay at the Mansion. He came to support his brother and be near MS.

Hiya Score!! Missed you the last couple of days!! It's good to 'see' you!! Thanks for the information!!

Just thought of something. Remember the PC? I remember hearing "Only an ASSUMPTION she felt guilt", which is odd coming from the mouth of Sheriff Bill "Science Doesn't Lie" Gore. Maybe he isn't so sure it was suicide after all, if I think about this comment.

Good afternoon, Sunnie!

Perhaps he also meant to say "only an ASSUMPTION she commited suicide"..

Hmmmmmm...that is very strange. It is almost like he is saying he is not so sure Max' death was really an accident and they just have to assume she felt guilt.

IMO

Good afternoon, Sunnie!

Perhaps he also meant to say "only an ASSUMPTION she commited suicide"..

My train of thought for sure Score!

Hmmmmmm...that is very strange. It is almost like he is saying he is not so sure Max' death was really an accident and they just have to assume she felt guilt.

IMO

Huh? How did that comment lead you to think it had to do with Max not having an accident. He stated he felt confident in the findings of both cases. Exception, this comment.

Another point. If Rebecca wrote the letters on the door, why were they painted so high on the door. Rebecca would have had to reach UP to paint the letters. Why do that?

Why that message?

If she was despondent over Max's 'turn for the worse', why not apologize?

Why paint/deface JS property?

I think the message was painted at a height of about 58", based on the door knob height (36") and the door height (a standard interior door is 80"). That leaves 44" inches of door above the door knob. It looks like the message was painted about 22" above the door knob (about halfway up the upper portion of the door).

Since LE stated they didn't believe the message was a suicide note, I see no reason not to have released a photo of it.

I hope I am posting in the right thread (am so glad RN has her own Forum - but always confusing at first - where posts should go - or could just be me....LOL)

I have been gone for a couple of days and have thought a lot about this case. Does anyone else feel.......

If MS's case was solved and/or all answers given (911 calls, JS/DS/AS comings and goings, cell phone pings, text messages, interviews from RN and her sister and anyone else that may have been there, etc...)

then

the answers concerning RN would fall into place/be obvious

With the little infor we have, it appears to me that RN was murdered but so many questions.

I believe she was told to board the dog so she could spend time at the hospital. Even though DS would not permit her anywhere near MS. I think it also left her alone and vunerable.

Still no information about where JS, AS and RN went to dinner and what was observed during dinner?

I think the message was painted at a height of about 58", based on the door knob height (36") and the door height (a standard interior door is 80"). That leaves 44" inches of door above the door knob. It looks like the message was painted about 22" above the door knob (about halfway up the upper portion of the door).

Since LE stated they didn't believe the message was a suicide note, I see no reason not to have released a photo of it.

I agree and since they insisted it was not a suicide note, it is even stranger that they didn't say what kind of note it was. The lack of information they wanted to give out, vs the information they did give out is a statement within its self.

I hope I am posting in the right thread (am so glad RN has her own Forum - but always confusing at first - where posts should go - or could just be me....LOL)

I have been gone for a couple of days and have thought a lot about this case. Does anyone else feel.......

If MS's case was solved and/or all answers given (911 calls, JS/DS/AS comings and goings, cell phone pings, text messages, interviews from RN and her sister and anyone else that may have been there, etc...)

then

the answers concerning RN would fall into place/be obvious

With the little infor we have, it appears to me that RN was murdered but so many questions.

I believe she was told to board the dog so she could spend time at the hospital. Even though DS would not permit her anywhere near MS. I think it also left her alone and vunerable.

Still no information about where JS, AS and RN went to dinner and what was observed during dinner?

I agree, Score. I expected all (or most) of the pieces to fall into place on Sept. 2 during the PC, but I was left with more questions than answers (as were a lot of folks here, on other message boards, as well as experts who have since then given interviews).

It seems to me, if the determination of suicide was so "ironclad", there wouldn't be so many unanswered questions, there wouldn't be so much doubt, there wouldn't be so many apparent discrepancies that have been noted by not only RZ's family members, but also by many others, including forensic experts and knot experts.

IMO, the description of the suicide finding as "ironclad" is as rusted and corroded as the balcony railing.

I agree and since they insisted it was not a suicide note, it is even stranger that they didn't say what kind of note it was. The lack of information they wanted to give out, vs the information they did give out is a statement within its self.

I wonder how many more questions would be raised if the public had access to all the investigative information? The San Diego County Sheriff's Dept. has declared the case closed, so there is no longer any reason to "protect the integrity" of the investigation by withholding information.

I don't find that odd at all. Science would be the DNA and handprints evidence. Whether she felt guilt would be an assumption. Did she tell anyone she felt guilt? Even if someone said she acted like she felt guilt, that would still be an assumption.

The forum confuses me, I don't know where to post things, but I am sure this has been answered...is the ME who handled R's case the ME for San Diego County? Or someplace else? And isn't it up to him/her to determine manner of death, rather than LE? Are people who believe R was murdered thinking that the ME was pressured by LE to declare this a suicide, or that he/she was "in" on the "cover-up"? I am just wondering about this...as far as I know, the ME always has the final say on manner of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther