The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed this OFTEN! It's always boggled my mind bc as a beauty queen and someone whose very life centered on outward appearance I would think she'd be buying hair remover or facial bleach by the industrial sized drum.

Can steroids like prednisone cause an increase in facial hair? Just wondering ( and apparently I'm too lazy to google). Maybe some medications she was taking for the cancer?

Still doesn't explain how you look in a mirror and not notice that.

Sorry I sound snarky. It's just my loathing showing through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure but I saw this in one of her pagent pics, so its was not due to cancer treatment.

I dont think I would like a house that big, too much hassle but the one thing I noticed missing from the Ramsey's kids life was pets, I didnt see one cat or a dog not even aparakeet, why ?
Well they did have a dog. Um...well the first one mysteriously got ill and was returned to the pet store (or died) and was replaced by a kinda similar one but it was supposed to, from what I understand, replace the other dog without anyone knowing. Patsy shushed a friend when they noticed the dog looked different. The dog actually lived at the neighbors home and JonBenet would go over there to play with it. Why it didn't remain in their home, one can only guess. The neighbors basically adopted it for good when the family never returned to the home until the dogs death eventually.
They DID take pictures with animals but I think they were just props.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this.

B&RBM

'This particular dog didn't get the potty training thing down very well, he tended to leave puddles.'

'It was a bad dog'

Hmmm, who else didn't do too well with the potty training..?

Excellent catch Nin!

Just a side note not relating to the murder. I read that the White's were so intimidated by the wealth surrounding the Ramsey's that they left and refused to stay where the Ramey's had placed them for the funeral. That made me curious at just how snobby are these folks, OMG I found the Ramsey's neighborhood in Atlana and found videos of the homes next door and on the same street. It's like nothing I have ever seen before. Houses so big you would get lost in them, take a look:

[video=youtube;rW3ZjQIdokg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW3ZjQIdokg[/video]

Good ole Buckhead.
The Buckhead Ritz Carlton is me favourite.

Has anyone else noticed Patsy appeared to have a moustache in some of her pics? Women with moustaches may have a testosterone problem, not always but sometimes and along with that is aggression, high sex drive, tendency towards violence... hummm just wondering... I spend alot of time wondering about this case

YES! I kept commenting on it to my mom when we were watching the specials. Women with mustaches always bug me, because bleaching it is such an easy fix. I didn't underdstand how someone so obsessed with her looks would ever walk around with a dark mustache.

I totally agree! WHYY??? I can imagine they slept with their door locked. I know I definitely would!!!! LOcked chained, bolted, door under the knob maybe even a dresser!

Didn't the third floor not have a door? If I recall the R's master bedroom was totally open.

Thanks for posting this.

B&RBM

'This particular dog didn't get the potty training thing down very well, he tended to leave puddles.'

'It was a bad dog'

If this is all true it is very telling.

im watching the " Her Father Speaks " baloney, this new DNA they claim is the killer since it was found on the leggins and panties. Well, why is it not on the ransom note? The pineapple bowl? the blanket, the rope and so on and so forth. If there really was a killer it would be everywhere, is this not the truth? So why obsess over 3 spots of unknown DNA?

Who paid for this show anyway?

I felt the same way. Plus JR comment about BR smiling on DP show. "He is a happy kid, like me. I smile when I talk". Okay but he is an adult now and should know what is appropriate and what is not. So smiling while talking about your murdered sister, imho, is not appropriate. JR doean'the talk when he talks about JBR murder.

http://www.mcmansion

if youre a big fan of architecture styles but hate seeing them all used at once in one house, take a brain break from the case and go visit the blog McMansion Hell.
The late 80's and entire 90's were PR's time for over the top crap homes! Enjoy!

Didn't the third floor not have a door? If I recall the R's master bedroom was totally open.

Open floor, no door, correct:

[video=youtube;oNVnldurADc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNVnldurADc[/video]

-Nin

Strangely, BPDF never confiscated the ominous suitcase in the basement. Even stranger, the Ramseys left the suitcase after vacating the house.

Rubbing it in..?
attachment.php

Source: Paula Woodward video
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIpISsUtk7LemdNDHAz4ycA

Attachments

• Ramsey basement suitcase1.jpg
    Ramsey basement suitcase1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 482
True!!!! I just wonder why they never just put JB in the room with them. That way it would be easier to keep an eye out. Especially with the potty issues.

Thanks for posting this.

B&RBM

'It was a bad dog'

Bad doggy, Burcques! Off to The Whites!

Strangely, BPDF never confiscated the ominous suitcase in the basement. Even stranger, the Ramseys left the suitcase after vacating the house.

Rubbing it in..?

Source: Paula Woodward video
That suitcase has to have been placed there for reference. The blue suitcase containing a semen-stained blanket and the adult Dr. Seuss book were taken into evidence (last item on the inventory list from the 12/27/1996 search warrant):

http://www.acandyrose.com/12271996warrant07.gif

I have noticed this OFTEN! It's always boggled my mind bc as a beauty queen and someone whose very life centered on outward appearance I would think she'd be buying hair remover or facial bleach by the industrial sized drum.

Can steroids like prednisone cause an increase in facial hair? Just wondering ( and apparently I'm too lazy to google). Maybe some medications she was taking for the cancer?

Still doesn't explain how you look in a mirror and not notice that.

Sorry I sound snarky. It's just my loathing showing through.

I always thought it looked like a miasma, which is a darkening of the skin in the moustache area. As I recall it happens with hormones (birth control for example) PR having had a hysterectomy would have been on HRT. It is funny though, my mom jokes about it.

I always thought it looked like a miasma, which is a darkening of the skin in the moustache area. As I recall it happens with hormones (birth control for example) PR having had a hysterectomy would have been on HRT. It is funny though, my mom jokes about it.
Melasma?

But they never went back to that house after the murder. Before the murder they were probably in denial about what was going on with Burke.

I think she was just starting to grow it out in preparation for the next Christmas. For if she had her druthers, Santa Bill would already be in jail by then. And then she would swoop down the chim-chim-chim-a-ney and into the role of Ol' St. Nick with aplomb, like the born performer she was.

http://www.mcmansion

if youre a big fan of architecture styles but hate seeing them all used at once in one house, take a brain break from the case and go visit the blog McMansion Hell.
The late 80's and entire 90's were PR's time for over the top crap homes! Enjoy!
Just the distraction I.... ohhhh shiny things! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member