The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old was Jacques #1 when he supposedly passed away? I was thinking he might have been born with a liver shunt, if what Patsy said about a liver problem is even true, but those tend to show up early. In a lot of cases it can be repaired and the Ramsey's certainly had enough money to have it done. I know a lady who just had the procedure done for her puppy and he's expected to live a normal life now, but on her income it was a huge expenditure. Did the Ramsey's not want to shell out the money? Or did BR do something to Jacques #1? I guess we won't ever know but it's weird. I would think JBR would notice it wasn't the same dog.

Interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bichon_Frise

Bichons are also prone to liver shunts. These often go undetected until later in life, leading to complications that cannot be fixed, and therefore liver failure. Bichons who are underweight, runts of the litter, or have negative reactions to food high in protein are likely to be suffering from a shunt. When detected early, shunt often can be corrected through surgery. However, the later in life the shunt is detected, the lower the likelihood of surgery being a success. Shunts can be kept under control through special diets of low protein and through medications to support liver function, help flush toxins that build up in the kidneys and liver, and control seizures that often occur as a symptom of the shunt. Without surgery, Bichons with shunts on average live to be 4–6 years old. Owners of a smaller than average size bichon must consult a vet. Other symptoms include dark urine, lethargy, loss of appetite, increase in drinking. Seizures come in all forms; episodes of seizures can begin early on but go undetected. Early seizures can appear to be the bichon in a hypnotic state (staring at something not there), or to be experiencing an episode of vertigo, or being drunk. Shunts are a serious condition of smaller breeds, and often not associated with Bichons.

In my humble opinion something bad happened to the dog by BR hands. JonBenet probably knew it wasnt the same dog but loved it anyway. She would go to the neighbors often to play with him. What stands out to me was that the dog had to stay at the neighbors. I wonder if those neighbors were part of the circle of friends that refuse to talk.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I tend to agree with you...if they brought another dog into the house it would get the same fate. At the neighbors, JB could go over an play with him anytime. This is just such a sad story, I don't think any of us will ever get over it.

Cruelty to animals, bedwetting, and firesetting…the Macdonald Triad, the triad of sociopathy. Just a theory but it posits that two of the three being present are predictive of subsequent violent behavior, including sexual assault and even homicide. And a link to parental neglect...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad

I tend to agree with you...if they brought another dog into the house it would get the same fate. At the neighbors, JB could go over an play with him anytime. This is just such a sad story, I don't think any of us will ever get over it.
So true. It will haunt all of us. I don't think we will ever know what truly happened in that home that night. :(

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How old was Jacques #1 when he supposedly passed away? I was thinking he might have been born with a liver shunt, if what Patsy said about a liver problem is even true, but those tend to show up early. In a lot of cases it can be repaired and the Ramsey's certainly had enough money to have it done. I know a lady who just had the procedure done for her puppy and he's expected to live a normal life now, but on her income it was a huge expenditure. Did the Ramsey's not want to shell out the money? Or did BR do something to Jacques #1? I guess we won't ever know but it's weird. I would think JBR would notice it wasn't the same dog.

If a friend noticed it was a different dog surely the family should have. Imho they were all clueless. Even if the dogs looked similar I would think they had different personalities. I wish we could see photos of both dogs.

Open floor, no door, correct:

[video=youtube;oNVnldurADc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNVnldurADc[/video]

-Nin

Thank you. It is not on this video but I found it on another PW video of just the 3rd floor. I had not seen the entire 3rd floor. There is actually a door leading to the roof inside PR'S bathroom. Absolutely huge dressing room she had also. I will try and link.

Thanks, SD. It was a prototypical JR interview. LOL, I can’t believe I was foolish enough to hope he might stop talking.

One item I caught which made me sit up and question was JR’s assertion that BR was only 60 lbs. Kolar claimed photos showed BR towered over JonBenet by about a foot. I also noted that height difference in the photo from October ‘96 in the pumpkin field. He’s at least a foot taller than his sister. Referencing the autopsy report it was stated JB was about 47” (weighing approximately 45 lbs). This would make BR about 59”. One chart I found with weight and height measurements for children showed a male child with that height would weigh about 88 lbs, or close to the height and weight of a 12 year old. JR must have picked BR's weight figure out of thin air. Shocking I know.

Hiya, quest. It's amazing what you noticed in the pumpkin photo. What I noticed was that JonBenet and Daphne are the same age; however, in the photo, it appears that JB is not nearly as tall as DW, by perhaps, as much as 6" shorter. Was JB petite for her age? With this in mind, it does make BR appear to physically tower over his younger sister, JonBenet. What size HiTech boot did BR wear at JBs TOD? Does it fall in line with his age and height?

It angered me a wee bit when BR said on DP that even if LEO matched his footprint in the WC, it doesn't prove anything because he lived in the house and played in the basement all of the time.

OHHHYOWZAAAA. This needs a brand new thread.

Give me 10 minutes and we'll have a new thread for you.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member