The Castro Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will probably break out into specific thread discussion- but for now what do we know about these 3?
Arrested are Ariel, Pedro and Onil Castro.

They're ****ing *******s that should be put to death.

I want to know WHY three brothers could all be this cruel? And they acted all nice otherwise??? I was shocked when Charles said they had cookouts together!

You'll never know why. Even if they told you why, you'd never fathom it.

Ariel Castro, suspect in Cleveland missing women case, had been accused of attacking his former wife

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/ariel_castro_suspect_in_clevel.html

snipped: "he was accused of attacking his former wife, Grimilda Figueroa.

Figueroa suffered two broken noses, broken ribs, a knocked-out tooth, a blood clot on the brain and two dislocated shoulders, according to a 2005 filing in Cuyahoga County" (more at link above)

Why isn't he in jail right now?

Seriously, in APRIL????? wow another to add

I keep thinking about this. April 2003 Berry is kidnapped. April 2004 DeJesus is kidnapped. April 2007 Castro's daughter slits her own child's throat.

I can't help but wonder if something happened THIS April that was the catalyst for Amanda, something that caused her to decide okay that's it, first chance come hell or high water I AM OUT OF HERE. ??? Wonder if any other April connections will emerge... so strange...

This article gives some good insights on the family dynamics. Of the three brothers, Ariel is the strong and capable one with a history of being abusive. (Yes, I know that the Daily Mail is not always 100% reliable, but it is MSM).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-attic-garage-places-werent-allowed-go.html

Some quotes from the article: "Ariel's ex-wife Grimilda 'Nilda' Figueroa - Anthony's mother – moved Mr Castro and his three sisters out of Ariel’s house in 1996 after years of violent abuse."

"His sister Angie, who lives in Cleveland with her husband and three small children, said she is convinced her father is guilty of kidnapping the women."

"Anthony said he has no idea what role his uncles could have played in the ordeal. However, he says he doesn't yet believe that the three women were kept at Ariel's house for the entire 10 years."

"He speculated that his uncle Onil, who also owns his house and lives alone, might have been involved in keeping the women in captivity."

'My dad is the most – he is the strongest and most able-bodied about of them. My two uncles are frail. They’ve drunk themselves into terrible health.'

There are mug shots of all three of the brothers are in the article.
article-2320519-19AA70D3000005DC-803_196x321.jpg

Ariel

article-2320519-19AA70DF000005DC-734_196x321.jpg

Pedro

article-2320519-19AA6D08000005DC-709_196x321.jpg

Onil

Where did Emily Castro live when she slashed her daughters throat? Where does her daughter live today? I hope not with any of the three arrested. What a crazy story.

I hope her father didn't abuse her too.

Does someone have the link to the story about Pedro and his opinion about the search for Amanda being "a waste of money?" Please post it here!

This article gives some good insights on the family dynamics. Of the three brothers, Ariel is the strong and capable one with a history of being abusive. (Yes, I know that the Daily Mail is not always 100% reliable, but it is MSM).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-attic-garage-places-werent-allowed-go.html

Some quotes from the article: "Ariel's ex-wife Grimilda 'Nilda' Figueroa - Anthony's mother – moved Mr Castro and his three sisters out of Ariel’s house in 1996 after years of violent abuse."

"His sister Angie, who lives in Cleveland with her husband and three small children, said she is convinced her father is guilty of kidnapping the women."

(Snipped for space)
"My two uncles are frail. They’ve drunk themselves into terrible health.'

There are mug shots of all three of the brothers are in the article.
article-2320519-19AA70D3000005DC-803_196x321.jpg

Ariel

article-2320519-19AA70DF000005DC-734_196x321.jpg

Pedro

article-2320519-19AA6D08000005DC-709_196x321.jpg

Onil

BBM
OMG - how repulsive :sick: The thought of either of these creatures touching ... :silenced:

I'd like to know if there was electric, heat, phone service to the home, etc. If they had a heating system, it would need maintainance, etc. Utility workers could have seen something odd in the basement.

I think that something happened with Amanda's daughter that made her more desperate than ever to get away from there. What she might not have had strength to do for herself, she found the strength for the safety of her little girl.

Does someone have the link to the story about Pedro and his opinion about the search for Amanda being "a waste of money?" Please post it here!

Here you go!

Around 2:30 Friday afternoon, crews completed their search at a small lot on West 30th Street and Wade Avenue in Cleveland, but were not able to locate any remains.

Cleveland resident Pedro Castro said, “That’s a waste of money.”

http://fox8.com/2012/07/19/source-authorities-searching-for-amanda-berrys-remains/

Where did Emily Castro live when she slashed her daughters throat? Where does her daughter live today? I hope not with any of the three arrested. What a crazy story.

The incident your referring to happened in Fort Wayne, IN. There is a article in the local newspaper. I will not link it because of the mods request unless they feel it is ok since it is in MSM. The article was written after the arrests were made.

Pure speculation on my part, but considering how evil this man is, the abuse most likely affected all those that were close to him.

I have no link but read on another non crime related forum that the SOB was a school bus driver and wonder if it's true? Yahoo reports he was one at one time and was suspended a few times.

Ariel Castro's facebook has his last post on May 2, "miracles really do happen, God is good :)" really? Im sure he had no idea how truthful that would turn out to be!

Looking for a Christian victim next time and probably pretending to believe. Even demons believe and tremble in fear though, which the casto brothers ought to start doing.

It would be interesting to know what kind of upbringing did Ariel, Onil, and Pedro Castro have? I would also be interested in a psychological profile. I suspect they are psychopaths.

Link to Cleveland Scene Magazine provides background info on Ariel Castro. Discusses his violent behavior towards his ex-wife, the set up of her boyfriend for child abuse. It also discusses that his ex-wife's boyfriend was questioned about the disappearance of one of these girls. After the boyfriend was cleared by police by passing lie detector test, the boyfriend told police that they should look at Castro as a suspect. The boyfriend suspicions were ignored by police.

It also discusses that one of his daughters tried to kill her daughter. Incest is hinted at in this article.

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...-ariel-castro-cleveland-kidnapper-and-monster

I wonder why Castro was never looked into after Colon suggested they do? It's a shame Colon just dropped it there and didn't pursue it and push them into investigating Castro...

I wonder why Castro was never looked into after Colon suggested they do? It's a shame Colon just dropped it there and didn't pursue it and push them into investigating Castro...

Well since Colon was convicted of child molestation I am not sure how he could have possibly pursued anything.

Well since Colon was convicted of child molestation I am not sure how he could have possibly pursued anything.

I just mean telling others to report Castro etc. if he really believed that Castro was involved... Instead of just saying oh well, whatever IYKWIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther