The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the proof that Sykes went over to the MH? Please don't tell me that the "proof" is because she said so and Teresa said so and Misty recited this in her LVA (you know, the machine that some don't believe works).

Ronald is seen on a convenience store video just prior to his appearance for the 911 call..............is that the proof you are referring to? I've not seen LE
"so certain" of the timeline.

Please re-read my post. As I stated, it is my opinion. And no, anything in the "LVA" is garbage IMO. And in my opinion, LE's timeline also includes great Granny being there. Why do you think the timeline from LE begins where it does?

Now it's your OPINION that there is proof that GMS and Aunt Elise were there. :banghead: That means nothing unless it comes from LE.

And LE has said they didn't know what happened to HaLeigh or when.

Yes again, as stated, it is my opinion

Yep, I was pretty sure that I read that. This could also explain why some claim that Ronald was "at" the bus stop. Maybe he was at the busstop, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he was the one who picked up Haleigh.

bbm, LE said Ronald picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop.

Please re-read my post. As I stated, it is my opinion. And no, anything in the "LVA" is garbage IMO. And in my opinion, LE's timeline also includes great Granny being there. Why do you think the timeline from LE begins where it does?

Well, if it does, they need to rethink that and maybe they'll solve the case.

If they did say it, and I sure don't remember any link, again they need to check their info, and maybe they'll solve the case.

IF Ron ever had Haleigh all alone, something happened to her then.

jmo

bbm, LE said Ronald picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop.

Yes, early on Schauland did but his statement came from information LE had received from Ron C and TN and neither of them cannot be classifed as being reliable witnesses....

LE has never addressed the subject after J Santos came forward and stated Misty was the one who picked up Haleigh..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52