The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 9th July - Trial Day 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Gerard on the phone to Toni and on his way to Indooroopilly Police station to have his scratches photographed , when he ran into the pole?
I thought he did that as an excuse for the Underarm and chest bruising that the police were about to see. ?

Oh Allison, you were far too good for this $%^$ & his family!!

“My life really changed when I got married and had kids …

“If my relationship ends it will be because G [Gerard] has had enough and doesn't love me anymore and of all the crap I have dished out to him over the past 13 years.”

In December that year she wrote: “I am happiest when I am loved …

“I wish my husband loved me like he did before we were married.

“I hate it when my husband treats me like **** …

“I would give anything if my partner would love me and make love to me …

“If only I had given more sex and put some more work into our marriage and not just been a mother …

“It hurts me when my partner won’t give me a proper hug.

“I feel most lonely when my partner won’t sleep in the same bed.”

“I am grateful for the lovely text I just received from my husband,” she wrote on April 16, 2010.

“I am grateful for my husband taking the time and effort to make my morning smoothie,” she wrote on April 19, 2010.

“I am afraid of losing my marriage, being a single mum, my husband leaving, my marriage failing,” she wrote.

“I love my husband ...

“Friends think we are ‘all together’.

“I feel like a phony when I am out with Gerard and his office staff …

“Together we can have a wonderful life ...

“I believe I can save this marriage.

“Men need sex and want to win and need to be the centre of attention.

“Women work the hardest in a relationship and after they’ve had kids get shoved aside.”

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ary-reveals-allisons-pain-20140709-zt0sc.html

Fuller said yesterday: "This man wanted to be with Toni McHugh. But he was straddling the fence - didn't have the courage to go, didn't have the courage to stay."

I think that lack of courage revolved around his financial situation not any attachment he felt for Allison. His financial position would have been made much worse if he was to divorce - the legal, settlement and maintenance expenses would have undoubtedly cost him his business. That was what was keeping him in the marriage.

KiwiJayne and I were looking forward to meeting you. Oh well we are at the Banco court and it's a small crowd here today.
I am sure I might catch you at lunch? I may go to Banco later if it's too intense in here for me! I don't know what to expect, very nervous right now

I don't think we'll see a verdict today.
Mr Fuller still has to finish and then the judge will give his speech before the jury retires.
I have a feeling the judges talk may go on for a while.

Hopefully a verdict before the weekend if not let GerRed sweat it out a bit longer ��

NO a verdict soon , the longer they are out the better it looks for him , don't worry he will have plenty of time to sweat:jail::jail:

Looking forward to a first hand account of today [emoji3]

NO a verdict soon , the longer they are out the better it looks for him , don't worry he will have plenty of time to sweat:jail::jail:

Just recently in the Rolf Harris trial, the jury took eight days to consider their verdict and he was found guilty on all twelve charges. Don't be too troubled if they deliberate for a long period.

Would be good if the jury retires - all look at each other and go 'nah he did it!!'

I am sure I might catch you at lunch? I may go to Banco later if it's too intense in here for me! I don't know what to expect, very nervous right now

You have many of us here behind you to strengthen you [emoji258]

Olivia just walked in looking all smiley and happy.

ETA with defence team.

On my way into court too. I have my hand bandaged if anyone would like to make contact.

Just recently in the Rolf Harris trial, the jury took eight days to consider their verdict and he was found guilty on all twelve charges. Don't be too troubled if they deliberate for a long period.

12 charges though, 8 days divided by 12 wow only 2/3 of a day tomorrow eh:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member