The Doe Network, Part 2: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sloane. That is what I thought. So, do you think that we can we rule out all girls under 16 as a possible match? Is it not possible that Angelica could be our Princes Blue? She was only 11 when she disappeared. Epiphyseal(growth plates of long bones) evidence should be clear in the case of an 11 year old versus a 17-21 year old, yes? The only way then would be if Penton kept her for a couple of years until just prior to his apprehension in 1987-1988. And, even then she would have only been 13 or 14.

Lion

I don't want to get sidetracked here but I am wondering how many of those missing girls in texas are his doings! He claims to have killed about 50 although LE suspects a few less than that. And there are an unusually high number of missing girls/women in Texas. He says he will tell about all of them when they get ready to execute him. When is that by the way???

OT: Nice doggie thing sloane!

Hi there rich:). We don't know if there are any ties between any of the Houston area murders/missing/ UID cases involving girls/young women and Penton. But, if there are, old Penton the child murderer pedo perp may need to get in line with the rest of the of serial killers who may have been running amok in the Houston area. It may seem astonishing, but it I think there may have been several serial killers in Houston from the 70's mid 90's. And, geographically it the area seems so far to run down I-45, to Texas 6, then back up to Houston via either 288 or 59.

Lion

You know, I read somewhere that the United States has only 5% of the worlds population and 75% of the worlds serial killers.

makes ya wanna go hmmmmmmmmmm.

I have been reading through some old Harris County, ME's case files for unidentified persons that someone emailed me. I guess they used to have them all on their website but not anymore. If they had property on them such as rings, clothing, shoes, etc it does list the size of them all so hopefully all the ring sizes for Princess Blue will be noted in her autopsy report.

I have been reading through some old Harris County, ME's case files for unidentified persons that someone emailed me. I guess they used to have them all on their website but not anymore. If they had property on them such as rings, clothing, shoes, etc it does list the size of them all so hopefully all the ring sizes for Princess Blue will be noted in her autopsy report.

I hope the report has at least something that we can use--of course providing all goes well and we get it.

Lion

Off Topic about Jole' and puppies.

Bad news. There were three puppies and all of them died. Jole went into labor, and when she hadn't produced a puppy after 30 minutes of hard labor I made arrangements to take her to the ER Vet. I took her in to the Vet. Palpitation and X-rays showed that a puppy was right at the birth canal. They tried the usual shots of pitocin(oxytocin), and although I disagreed and believed there was some underlying problem(and not that her contractions were not strong enough), I let them give her the pitocin injections. I could feel a puppy very close to where he would have exited, but the puppy had been there for a while. And, her contractions appeared to me to be very strong for some time. Anyway. I went ahead and waited with her after the injections to see if she could have a puppy on her own. Instead her labor just stopped, and when she stood up a bunch of blood spilled out of her(about 1 pint). So they did an emergency C-section.

Apparently, a large male puppy with a very big head got stuck and held up the labor process. Unfortunately, NONE of the puppies made it. Jole' is still at the Vet, and she is weak but doing fairly well. Thank God she is okay--this could have killed her, too. I should hopefully be picking her up tonight. She lost a lot of blood. It was awful.

I didn't want to even talk about this but, friends here have been asking. This happened last night. I got home at about 3 AM, but I didn't feel like logging on at all.

Aside from my love and concern for Jole' and her puppies, I was so looking forward to raising a new SAR puppy. And, I had to call everyone who was going to get a puppy that none of them survived. I feel very sad, emotionally drained, and tired. Yet, I feel grateful that my Jole' made it. I am crying as I write this, so if I am not speaking clearly, I'm sorry.

Lion
hi Lion
I just read this horrible news and all I can offer you is compassion and a hug. I am so so shocked and horrifed but at the same time relieved that Jole` is doing better. I don't even know what else to say but I am so sorry this happened. I hope you take some time to rest :(

MG

Okay guys, try to look past the freckles. We have no idea what Princess's complexion looks like except that it is probably not very dark (i.e. brown) because she is listed on the TX dps site as White. I wonder if this girl has been ruled out, yet. She is petite in stature like Princess Blue was. We do not know what Princess's weight in life was, even though we thought it was 175LB. based on the article and the doenetwork site. This girl was trim and tiny, though. If only I knew what basic build Princess had in life.

But, she has a square jawline (although, not as prominent and strong at all like Princess's recon), she is petite in height, she is wearing a silver arrow with turquoise which is similar in style to the unicorn ring, she was 17 when she went missing, and she disappeared straight down Texas 6, in Alta Loma. Princess was found very close to Texas 6, 25 miles from Alta Loma.

[SIZE=+1]MICHELLE DOHERTY THOMAS[/SIZE]

Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Nov 16, 1967
Sex: Female
Missing Date: Oct 5, 1985
Race: White
Age Now: 39
Height: 157 cm (5'1")
Weight: 39 kg (86 lbs)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Missing City: ALTA LOMA
Missing State : TX
Missing Country: United States
Case Number: TXCHM9311003

Circumstances: Michelle was last seen wearing a black Harley Davidson tank top, blue jeans, tennis shoes and carrying a beige purse. She has very prominent freckles. Foul play is possible.

MichelleDohertyThomasTXCHM9311003c1.jpg

PrincessBlueupdatedpic.jpg

Hi MrsG:). Thank you. I hope that you are feeling well rested after your busy week.

Lion

I agree that her face is not wide nor is her jawline prominent as in Princess Blue's recon. But, the basic shape of Michelle's face is similar to Princess's recon. I could be mistaken in the way I look at recons, but I look at the basic structure, and I try to imagine the actual basic bone structure under the recon. I don't know if there are dentals or DNA for Michelle to compare. If there were dentals for Michelle and others that we are thinking about it would be easier for LE to see if any of them match.

I am not saying that I think Michelle is a close match, only that I think it is possible. I don't know how or why she would have been wearing the REL ring at this point, and her face appears to be the right shape, but finer and less prominent than Princess's recon.

Lion

I'm back to the doctor Monday- I am not feeling well :(
Treatment is going fine but I can't shake this flare-up. I'll let u know how it goes.

I am looking at that pic of that girl and I am thinking, "I had a necklace just like that". In 1991 or 1992 I had a necklace that looked just like that with purple on the chevron instead of turquoise. hmmm I wonder what it means for taste in jewelry and what people would have worn.

I forgot that the Jostens guy told me that girls today no longer wear their BF's class ring around their neck as we did when I was in high school. Just a tidbit, I know but it's important.

MG

I'm back to the doctor Monday- I am not feeling well :(
Treatment is going fine but I can't shake this flare-up. I'll let u know how it goes.

I am looking at that pic of that girl and I am thinking, "I had a necklace just like that". In 1991 or 1992 I had a necklace that looked just like that with purple on the chevron instead of turquoise. hmmm I wonder what it means for taste in jewelry and what people would have worn.

I forgot that the Jostens guy told me that girls today no longer wear their BF's class ring around their neck as we did when I was in high school. Just a tidbit, I know but it's important.

MG

I am sorry that you are having a flare-up, MrsG. Does it take time for the treatment to begin to work? I hope you feel better soon, friend:blowkiss:.

Lion

I lost the bid for the ring to some unicorn lover, but I DID get an answer from the seller. THIS is interesting:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]"Hello, sorry to be late getting back with you. This ring was bought by me in 1975 in Taos New Mexico, I am assuming it is early 70's. It is Indian silver, but has no markings on the inside. Hope that helps.

LB"
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]
unicorn1_002.jpg

unicornring2.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]

[/FONT]

I lost the bid for the ring to some unicorn lover, but I DID get an answer from the seller. THIS is interesting:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]"Hello, sorry to be late getting back with you. This ring was bought by me in 1975 in Taos New Mexico, I am assuming it is early 70's. It is Indian silver, but has no markings on the inside. Hope that helps. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]LB"
[/FONT]

MrsG, I remember saying several times that I thought that the jewelry reminded me of jewelry I saw and/or that I might have worn in the mid 70's to mid 80's. I lived in New York and New Jersey during that time.

I am hoping that in the ME report, if we receive it, we can get an idea of the conditions of Princess's remains when she was first found. It is challenging to work with the TOD being 1975 to 1990. I am glad you got an answer from the unicorn ring owner! Kudos to you!

I hope you are feeling better today:).

Lion

I've been working on a project with another lady who contacted me via email. She researched Princess Blue's case quite awhile back. While she was doing her research she made note of all the other females missing near the areas where Princess Blue was found..Mainly Brazoria, Galveston, & Harris counties. She also has the males but we're just focussing on the females & unknowns right now.

I put together these spreadsheets (not finished yet though. Much more to be added) and she has the ME case files with their information and if the remains are skeletal or only a bone or skull it is noted in the records so I believe Princess Blue's will have note of that also. I am not sure why Princess Blue isn't on the ME Case list for 1990 with her detailed information.

Here are the spreadsheets I am creating. The 1970's, 1980's, 1990's and 2000's all have their separated pages and each have a section for the missing, missing and located deceased & the unidentified.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=ppBnEW1OaxaUJ04msRLyqfQ

I've been working on a project with another lady who contacted me via email. She researched Princess Blue's case quite awhile back. While she was doing her research she made note of all the other females missing near the areas where Princess Blue was found..Mainly Brazoria, Galveston, & Harris counties. She also has the males but we're just focussing on the females & unknowns right now.

I put together these spreadsheets (not finished yet though. Much more to be added) and she has the ME case files with their information and if the remains are skeletal or only a bone or skull it is noted in the records so I believe Princess Blue's will have note of that also. I am not sure why Princess Blue isn't on the ME Case list for 1990 with her detailed information.

Here are the spreadsheets I am creating. The 1970's, 1980's, 1990's and 2000's all have their separated pages and each have a section for the missing, missing and located deceased & the unidentified.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=ppBnEW1OaxaUJ04msRLyqfQ

Beautiful, RKnowley! I spent most of the earlier part of today copying and pasting all missing in the Houston area, too. But, that was as far as I got. I never even got to UID's. Thank you so much for doing this!

Lion

You are welcome Lion. Hopefully it will be useful in some way..lol. You guys are already doing so much :) Thank you all.

Beautiful, RKnowley! I spent most of the earlier part of today copying and pasting all missing in the Houston area, too. But, that was as far as I got. I never even got to UID's. Thank you so much for doing this!

Lion

Rknowley, you're amazing. Can't even say enough.

Lion, I have no idea how you do it all with the dogs and everything.. You were right about the ring being from the 70's.... it's true.

Meantime, I'm truckin through! Doctor tomorrow..... *doom music*

MG:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members