The doors and the brick...

That's what you'd expect most responsible people to do when they move into a rental... especially w children. No, RC said he put a "new lock" on the door, but later it became clear what he meant--he chose to simply put a deadbolt on the door. :rolleyes:

:parrot:

Hey y'all :wave: All I know is MC had no key to the front door and nobody had a key to the rear door--RC said he "put a new lock on it," but was referring to deadbolt he installed which was his cheap way out of paying to have rear door rekeyed. :rolleyes:

Not sure what bearing this has on anything, just always bugged me.

Praying for Junior and for an ARREST (OR TWO... OR THREE...) IN THIS CASE!!!!!![/COLOR]

Could be even up to a half dozen...JMO

Kiki. I'm somewhat confused BOTH my deadbolt locks require a key.

I suspect cousin Jo bricked the back door when he and Tommy were called upon by Ron C to get rid of all the pot plants and drugs that were in the house...JMO

Emeral, I wonder if that's why Ron needed the extra room.....to house his plants. On the video we never see JR's room, I wonder why.

Kiki. I'm somewhat confused BOTH my deadbolt locks require a key.

Hi Emeralgem, We have some rental homes in TX. We are required to have a deadbolt on the door that can only be opened from the inside of the home for extra security for the tenants, that way no one can pick the lock or have an extra key to get in.
We are also required to have the locks rekeyed everytime a tenant moves out and a new one moves in ...

images

Hi Emeralgem, We have some rental homes in TX. We are required to have a deadbolt on the door that can only be opened from the inside of the home for extra security for the tenants, that way no one can pick the lock or have an extra key to get in.
We are also required to have the locks rekeyed everytime a tenant moves out and a new one moves in ...

images

I understand now.. Maybe I need one of those also.. Keys are needed to open my doors both from the inside and if I am ouside my house...

Emeral, I wonder if that's why Ron needed the extra room.....to house his plants. On the video we never see JR's room, I wonder why.

This is where "IMO", when Misty said "They", then changed it to she was cleaning. But never said what she was cleaning, she also said she was doing laundry on the 911 call. (Said on her LVA test she washed Haleigh's blanket before 8PM, before she put Haleigh to bed, just wanted to add.)
From what TN said the house was always a mess, laundry on the floor and so forth. So, what was Misty/They cleaning? I feel they were taking out all the pot plants/other before 911 was called.

I now wonder if the potted plants that were found at the Mondex were plants that may of been in the MH? Is someone trying to reveal the truth without being caught? Somebody else has to know what all happen that night and the fear of some in that area are what is keeping the truth silent "IMO".

LE has said many times that they had found evidence that linked to Haleigh, then they recant each time. I would believe them to have a few false items of interest, but not all.

It doesn't make sense to remove things from the MH down the back narrow hallway and onto the narrow ramp. It just doesn't. It offers no privacy; the front porch does. Three short steps versus an 8' ramp with a fairly steep angle. The only reason to use the ramp is if something was wheeled out of the house where the stairs would prove difficult.

images

Thanks mystic. Yes conscientious, ethical landlords would incur standard rekeying expense but we have plenty of the other sort (like DB eg) :cool: For all we know RC simply meant the oldtime sliding latch...

This is where "IMO", when Misty said "They", then changed it to she was cleaning. But never said what she was cleaning, she also said she was doing laundry on the 911 call. (Said on her LVA test she washed Haleigh's blanket before 8PM, before she put Haleigh to bed, just wanted to add.)
From what TN said the house was always a mess, laundry on the floor and so forth. So, what was Misty/They cleaning? I feel they were taking out all the pot plants/other before 911 was called.

I now wonder if the potted plants that were found at the Mondex were plants that may of been in the MH? Is someone trying to reveal the truth without being caught? Somebody else has to know what all happen that night and the fear of some in that area are what is keeping the truth silent "IMO".

LE has said many times that they had found evidence that linked to Haleigh, then they recant each time. I would believe them to have a few false items of interest, but not all.

My thoughts exactly MAD. I'm starting to think that the plants did come from the mh. I also think that GMS knew about the plants and where they were stashed, I found it odd that she showed up at the mondex search.

Maybe it would be easier to use the ramp to carry out a bunch of plants. Especially if they are heavy and large in size, it would be easier to use the ramp so you don't have to pay too much attention to your steps like if you were using the stairs, kwim? It sounds easier to me. I don't know what kind of plants were found at the mondex but I do not what marijuana plants look like and some of them stand pretty tall. Some can be so heavy that you can't lift them and must drag them. It would certainly be easier to use the ramps for plants like this.

If there were that many plants in the MH, there would be an exorbitant power bill. You can't keep pot plants happy with no light source, and natural light, though a possibility, can't account for getting all the plants big. Wasn't it 100 plants found out by the Mondex? That would also take up a substantial amount of floor space.

I know there were skylights in the MH, but I still don't think there would be enough natural light to make these plants healthy.

Besides, wasn't Ron's previous penchant to deal pills?

Maybe it would be easier to use the ramp to carry out a bunch of plants. Especially if they are heavy and large in size, it would be easier to use the ramp so you don't have to pay too much attention to your steps like if you were using the stairs, kwim? It sounds easier to me. I don't know what kind of plants were found at the mondex but I do not what marijuana plants look like and some of them stand pretty tall. Some can be so heavy that you can't lift them and must drag them. It would certainly be easier to use the ramps for plants like this.

ITA :) (again :))

it would be much easier to use the ramp, with a vehicle back right up to it to load the plants into...what IF the "van" was used to transport the plants to the Mondex? (the scratches and broken front light?)

As far as the brick- i think Misty had the knowledge of Joe and his crimes, therefore using her knowledge, to point the finger... I think the brick was left by the prior tenant. (i heard he was wheelchair bound) that would make it much easier to have the door always open with a brick.... And we have to keep in mind it is not like Ron and Misty lived there for 6 months, they had just moved in a month maybe two, (i don't remember) prior to HaLeigh missing.

:waitasec: Maybe the back door was used so that the neighbours didn't see what was being loaded onto a truck/van/car? Maybe that is where the idea came from to say the back door was wide open? I wonder what all LE found on the floor by that back door? Then they forget to take the door and come back and get it after they turn the MH over to Ron again. I think that was a big oops on LE's part. A day late with all their evidence testing....even when they had that round table meeting it was said that some items still needed to be sent out for testing.
:furious: WTH? Why is LE sitting like ducks? Sorry,, getting a little frustrated. :truce:

If there were that many plants in the MH, there would be an exorbitant power bill. You can't keep pot plants happy with no light source, and natural light, though a possibility, can't account for getting all the plants big. Wasn't it 100 plants found out by the Mondex? That would also take up a substantial amount of floor space.

I know there were skylights in the MH, but I still don't think there would be enough natural light to make these plants healthy.

Besides, wasn't Ron's previous penchant to deal pills?

This may be a little OT

I understand what you are saying Debs. But I want to know if LE found 100 plants or 100 pots of marijuana. To me there's a difference. 100 pots is a lot and I don't think could be stored in no mh. But if you're talking about 100 plants, I think it is possible, considering the fact that multiple plants can be grown in the same pot, kwim? Like if you grow 5 plants in each pot, 20 pots will get you 100 plants, kwim? 20 pots could easily fit in the mh and in a truck.

Does anyone know when they found the plants, I can't remember. Was it during the mondex search?

It should be obvious that a major pot growing endeavor is beyond my limited knowledge :)

It should be obvious that a major pot growing endeavor is beyond my limited knowledge :)

You're silly Debs....:dance:

It's ok I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here with the Haleigh case just like everyone else. I enjoy reading your posts and I have learned things from you in the past. So let's just say that I owed you one. You teach me and I'll teach you.(smile)

This article speaks volumes to me. Can we assume that the blanket and sheets that were found were the ones that were on Haleigh's bed? Didn't Misty say that she had washed the blanket before she put Haleigh to bed? So, why were they found outside? Why didn't Misty mention this to the 911 operator when she went to check the door to see if someone had broken in? Which, there was no sign of force entry per LE and Misty. Only Ron claims that someone broke in and may of used something to bump the lock or a crowbar (something like that).

Palatka Daily News "snip" BY LARRY SULLIVAN

February 10, 2009
https://secure.townnews.com/shared-.../2009/02/11/news/news01.txt&discover=0&amex=0

The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door.

This article speaks volumes to me. Can we assume that the blanket and sheets that were found were the ones that were on Haleigh's bed? Didn't Misty say that she had washed the blanket before she put Haleigh to bed? So, why were they found outside? Why didn't Misty mention this to the 911 operator when she went to check the door to see if someone had broken in? Which, there was no sign of force entry per LE and Misty. Only Ron claims that someone broke in and may of used something to bump the lock or a crowbar (something like that).

Palatka Daily News "snip" BY LARRY SULLIVAN

February 10, 2009
https://secure.townnews.com/shared-.../2009/02/11/news/news01.txt&discover=0&amex=0

The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door.

MAD-

Are you able to copy the article? Those of us who don't subscribe to this paper, can't see the article....i guess it would be just as easy to subscribe though....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back