The doors and the brick...

I was looking through some archived pics at the PDN site and came across a picture of the back door propped open by what I believe to be "the block". There is also a blanket and sheet on the walkway. I cannot post the pick here for it is protected by copyright so I will provide the link, it is titled Haleigh Cummings Missing 5 in the thumbnails.

Make sure you look through the other albums for there are a lot of photos there I have never seen before (probably because no one could copy them!). There are also more recent photos of the players court appearances for the drug charges.

http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewAlbum.asp?AID=5740731

I also believe this is how the door was found propped open which leads back to the question of how could Misty see the block if the door swings shut leaving it a few inches ajar as demonstrated on the NG show? STAGED, jmo.
I recall seeing this picture early on and thinking that the perp dropped the blanket and sheet until I heard differently that LE placed them there for the dogs to scent.
eta-Can anyone see what the light colored object is lying on the ramp to the right of the blanket closest to the bottom of the ramp?
TIA

I was looking through some archived pics at the PDN site and came across a picture of the back door propped open by what I believe to be "the block". There is also a blanket and sheet on the walkway. I cannot post the pick here for it is protected by copyright so I will provide the link, it is titled Haleigh Cummings Missing 5 in the thumbnails.

Make sure you look through the other albums for there are a lot of photos there I have never seen before (probably because no one could copy them!). There are also more recent photos of the players court appearances for the drug charges.

I also believe this is how the door was found propped open which leads back to the question of how could Misty see the block if the door swings shut leaving it a few inches ajar as demonstrated on the NG show? STAGED, jmo.
I recall seeing this picture early on and thinking that the perp dropped the blanket and sheet until I heard differently that LE placed them there for the dogs to scent.
eta-Can anyone see what the light colored object is lying on the ramp to the right of the blanket closest to the bottom of the ramp?
TIA

Hi twall!

BBM :)

the light colored object appears to me, like a brown lunch bag but a little larger in size.. (10lbs pages maybe)

JMO

Hi twall!

BBM :)

the light colored object appears to me, like a brown lunch bag but a little larger in size.. (10lbs pages maybe)

JMO

I thought it looked like a paper sack, too! Thanks!

I'm sorry. I thought this was a private person's photo album....... thanks for setting me straight..... I apologize.

Gram.

I was surprised at that cinder block when I first saw it some time back. It's like it's only a part of a cinder block or maybe only a side of one. It's strange looking. I always thought it was one of the big heavy type blocks with the two holes. It just wasn't what I expected.

TIA

Thank you for the link! Which page is the photo on? [Never mind. I see it.]

I was surprised at that cinder block when I first saw it some time back. It's like it's only a part of a cinder block or maybe only a side of one. It's strange looking. I always thought it was one of the big heavy type blocks with the two holes. It just wasn't what I expected.

It is a normal cinder block that they use to park mobile homes on in Florida. They start out with a concrete square that looks something like a paver and then build up blocks on the square. It is a complete block they are just half thickness so that they can better use them to adjust and level the mobile home.

The bedding is one of the things that LE has admitted to being a mistake, taking it outside like they did for the dogs to scent from. There was a light wind and they believe that allowed the scent particles to blow all over the place.

That is some sort of brown paper bag next to the one comforter, which is one thing that has always bothered me about that picture. Why was the comforter used and not the pillow and or the sheets from the bed unless there weren't any sheets on the mattress, just the one that was used to cover over Haleigh? Given that statement, that means that there is no missing bedding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back