The enhanced 911 ending

I definitely heard "what did you find"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the 911 tape is highly suggestible. If something is suggested as being said I think your brain is going to hear it. Like a misheard song lyric.

I'm
Gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I'm one of those people that NEVER hears alleged voices on EVP recordings, and I never heard the voices on this 911 call - I've listened to "enhanced" records before countless times where other people claim to heard it. I never did. Last night, I clearly heard JOHN RAMSEY say "We're not speaking to you" - I only heard clearly Patsy voice saying "Jesus" and I only clearly & positively heard the child's voice say " What did"
I'm still not over it. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]I had always given a pass to John and had believed he didn't figure it out until later that morning

I think the 911 tape is highly suggestible. If something is suggested as being said I think your brain is going to hear it. Like a misheard song lyric.

I definitely agree with you on that. It took me a few listens but after seeing the words suggested on the screen while trying to listen for the words, it made me hear it and so I can't really say whether I heard it because that's what's actually being said or if it's just the power of suggestion. I would've loved to have listened to the enhanced audio without being told what to listen for.

I think the most revealing thing is the point the 911 operator made --- how Patsy goes from absolute vocal panic to silence when she thinks the call has ended. Also, I agree that it is unusual for people to hang up so quickly from a 911 call unless they are in danger. That is your life line to help until the police arrive.

My biggest takeaway from the 911 call is the fact that Patsy ever hung up in the first place. I had never considered how odd that was until last night but now it sticks out to me like sore thumb. Like others have mentioned, it was her lifeline, and most people in genuine emergencies DO NOT end the call before police get there. I've never bought the intruder theory, and I'd always flip-flopped on which of the Ramsey parents was the main culprit in Jonbenet's death, but more and more I am convinced it was Patsy. I think of it this way: if Patsy was helping John to cover up his crime, or even to cover up for Burke, she'd have been genuinely upset and frightened. Instead? She's calculating and fake.

listened on phone using soundcloud. I can hear JESUS too but not the word before it.

Watching the show, I could clearly hear an adult male voice say "We're not speaking to you." That's all I really need to know - that there are three people there and two of them are mad at the third.

The second voice sounds like a female, and I could make out a little toward the end. I hear "Jesus." The third voice does sound like a young boy. I could not make out what he says well enough to have confidence.

All IMO.

I feel like I am hearing certain words, but agree with observation that the overruling point of this evidence is that three voices were heard, regardless of what they said. And while I wouldn't swear on my grave about the exact wording, there are three distinct voices that we can easily identify as JR, PR, and BR, in that order. One more drop in the bucket of evidence demonstrating that the Ramseys lied. Regardless of the theory to which you subscribe, their lying is an absolute fact in this and other instances, meaning something is being covered up. No two ways about it.

I had a gasp-hand-over-mouth moment when I saw this on CBS. I had always heard PR and felt like I could pick up the others, but this was the first time I heard JR and BR clear as a bell. Especially BR. Chilling. Absolutely chilling.

SuperDave, you (and several others) were right all along! Bravo!

[video=youtube;izUi0zZFZ5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izUi0zZFZ5M[/video]

The 911 call was very telling. Her wording, her distancing, the way she hung up on her supposed rescuers (or her daughter's rescuers at least). The main element I could take away from the 911 call is that I definitely heard a child's voice. I don't know what anyone was saying... I'd probably need an HD quality recording of it and great headphones... but I definitely heard a child's voice. This proves more lies. Why lie, if you're innocent? You know, my child goes missing, the first thing I'm doing is seeking any and all information I can, even before the 911 call. I'd be in the sibling/s room and asking them what they heard, are you guys playing a game with us, are you playing hide and seek... are they okay... what if Burke was poisoned? Laying there dying in his bed? What if he had his own head injury with no blood? Did they not even care?

They knew Burke was fine. They knew everything. They lied to protect Burke. It's the ONLY thing that makes any of this make sense.

Am I the only one that is skeptical of the "enhanced" audio? This audio was highly manipulated, over and over. Couldn't they make it sound like almost anything ? And then scrolling the words they want you to hear, so yeah it sounds like whatever they want it to. It reminded me of the ghost hunter shows that are always finding voices saying "get out"

Am I the only one that is skeptical of the "enhanced" audio? This audio was highly manipulated, over and over. Couldn't they make it sound like almost anything ? And then scrolling the words they want you to hear, so yeah it sounds like whatever they want it to. It reminded me of the ghost hunter shows that are always finding voices saying "get out"

I am skeptical that they got every word of the enhanced voices correct, but I'm pretty sure the last voice was a child's and that means they lied.

They can suggest anything, which is still crucial, but I don't think they manipulated the soundwaves at all. Actually making it sound like something else is a much more complicated task than it seems. Its not like an image where you can just edit it.

I heard the "what did you do?" From Patsy without prompting. And I heard BRs voice distinctively at the end and the "what did you find" fairly easily too. This whole episode just picked me up and physically THREW me completely into the BDI camp. No doubt at all. None.

I heard, JR say we're not speaking to you, and BR say what did you find? I may have heard Jesus, but I didn't hear any of that at first.. It took a lot of enhancing for me to hear it at the end....

I heard the "what did you do?" From Patsy without prompting. And I heard BRs voice distinctively at the end and the "what did you find" fairly easily too. This whole episode just picked me up and physically THREW me completely into the BDI camp. No doubt at all. None.

But why BDI if he asked "what did you find" and she asked him "what did you do" as the phone call was AFTER the staging? This would have been hours after they knew he did it and he knew that they knew?

Rather that "what did you do?" I heard "how could you do this? (5 syllables) Help me Jesus"

Then the child's voice "what did you ---squeak".

JR is clear - "we're not speaking to you."

But why BDI if he asked "what did you find" and she asked him "what did you do" as the phone call was AFTER the staging? This would have been hours after they knew he did it and he knew that they knew?

I have been wondering about this. Especially about the sequence of events that unfolded that night. Exactly when and where was JBR's body found ? By whom ? And why does PR ask such a question ? This doesn't add up ? jmo

Also, I don't understand this conversation the way it flows ? First, JR says "We aren't speaking to you " Then PR says " Help me Jesus " and then, finally BR Says " But what did you find " ? Why would JR say that before BR has spoken ? I could only definitely hear JR the rest was not clear. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back