The enhanced 911 ending

Am I the only one that is skeptical of the "enhanced" audio? This audio was highly manipulated, over and over. Couldn't they make it sound like almost anything ? And then scrolling the words they want you to hear, so yeah it sounds like whatever they want it to. It reminded me of the ghost hunter shows that are always finding voices saying "get out"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very skeptical of the enhanced 911 call.

I am very skeptical of the enhanced 911 call.

To me it's like when we used to play a Beatles album backwards cause someone said you could hear "Paul is dead"

It would be interesting to see what people would hear if they were told these were ghost voices.
This is just too "fringe science" for me to give it serious consideration. They could make those noises sound like anything they wanted.
Doesn't change whether I believe IDI or BDI one bit. But this is just silly IMO.

I have been wondering about this. Especially about the sequence of events that unfolded that night. Exactly when and where was JBR's body found ? By whom ? And why does PR ask such a question ? This doesn't add up ? jmo

If BDI, he must have went up and told them JB was hurt, or else at least one of the parents was there when it happened? By the time they called 911, of course, the staging was completed. No one at that point was just finding out about it, unless it was Burke and he was innocent after all? So yeah, some of the comments by all 3 (as interpreted here by the majority) don't seem to fit BDI.

But why BDI if he asked "what did you find" and she asked him "what did you do" as the phone call was AFTER the staging? This would have been hours after they knew he did it and he knew that they knew?

Exactly my point. Even if that is what really is being said. The timing of what is being said doesn't work with the prevalent BDI theory.

The only thing I can think of the asking ....what did you find.... is if he heard his mother mention the ransom note and he of course wouldn't know about that. I am not convinced of the enhanced tape but even without it I'm convinced bdi.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

JMO but PR's speech patterns are always odd, and her remark, "What did you do?", as heard on the enhanced 911 after-play, is not a question to BR with the expectation of an answer. The timing is the issue, and JBR was long dead and the scene all staged for LE before PR picked up the phone to call 911 - so PR and JR already know whatever happened. I take PR's "What did you do?" together with "Help me, Jesus!" as rhetorical muttering and referencing PR herself - another person might say "What have I done?" but with PR it comes out with the misplaced "you" so prominent in the speech of families with boundary issues (sometimes this is referred to as "borderline speech" using "you" when it should be "I" particularly in regard to declarative statements of emotions, eg, "I feel angry when X happens" comes out as "You feel angry when X happens" creating the boundary problems).

As for BR, why would he ask "What did you find?". It makes no sense if he knew what was going on, that JBR was dead or he had killed her because of the timing - the 911 call is long after the death and also long after the staging activities. BR's statement sounds more like he awoke to the commotion, knew JBR was missing, and was trying to get information.

If BDI, he must have went up and told them JB was hurt, or else at least one of the parents was there when it happened? By the time they called 911, of course, the staging was completed. No one at that point was just finding out about it, unless it was Burke and he was innocent after all? So yeah, some of the comments by all 3 (as interpreted here by the majority) don't seem to fit BDI.

Unless the conversation began before what we hear on this recording ? For it to make sense, BR would have had to say something to either or both parents, prompting JR to say " We're not speaking to you " ? Also, why does BR say " But what did you find " ? Maybe there was part of this convo that we cannot hear , or it didn't get recorded somehow ?

chilling..I hear JR: "We're NOT speaking to you." PR: "What Did you Do!, Help me, Jesus." BR: "What did you find?"

chilling..I hear JR: "We're NOT speaking to you." PR: "What Did you Do!, Help me, Jesus." BR: "What did you find?"

Burke knew about the murder but he didn't know about the cover up. I bet he killed his sister and hid in his room. His mom got up later to take Jonbenet to the bathroom and couldn't find her, she gets John and they search the house, hence Burke's memory of his mom going "psycho saying "where's my baby where's my baby." When they find her operation cover up begins while Burke is still upstairs hiding. They call 911 as Burke makes an entrance. He sees they are calling the cops but hears them talking about or sees the ransom note so he asks, "what did you find?" because he has no idea why there's a ransom note. He's not asking "what's happened?" or "why are you calling the cops?" He's asking about the ransom note that he didn't write. John is mad at him and says "we're not talking to you." Patsy says "what did you do?" And then they lie their asses off for 20 years about Burke being awake and in the kitchen that morning. You can bet your life they were covering for Burke.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

I definitely heard "what did you find"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. It sounds like Burke very quietly says the word "find". Leading up to the word "find" the words "what did you" were much stronger.

The one I have the most trouble with his John's. I hear the "We're not talking to" I hear that but I don't hear the "you". Doesn't mean it's not there.

I can hear Patsy pretty good as well but Burke is the strongest or loudest voice out of the 3 IMO.

As for BR, why would he ask "What did you find?". It makes no sense if he knew what was going on, that JBR was dead or he had killed her because of the timing - the 911 call is long after the death and also long after the staging activities. BR's statement sounds more like he awoke to the commotion, knew JBR was missing, and was trying to get information.
Agree 100%. He's not going to be standing there at 6 am asking rhetorical questions.

I hear JR's voice very clearly, there is no doubt that is him. "___ not speaking to you" Then I recognise Patsy's voice, but what she is saying is too muffled to make out clearly, though I think she definitely concludes with the word 'Jesus'. It could be "Help me Jesus, Help me Jesus" or "what did you do? Help me Jesus". Finally I definitely hear a child's voice at the end, no question about it. And it indeed sounds like "___ DID you find?"

I feel this is proof Burke was awake and present during the 911 call, proving they have lied all along. Why did they lie? We all know why.

Agree 100%. He's not going to be standing there at 6 am asking rhetorical questions.

We don't know what Burke was aware of at this point, or what he has overheard. Even if he had a direct hand in what happened, we don't know if he is aware of the staging that has happened since his part in it. We don't know if he knows the source of the ransom note, or if they are even planning on telling him what is really going on. He could be very confused at this point. Fact is, we don't know.

Like a few other posters, I'm a bit confused at Burke allegedly saying 'what did you find?' if he knew about what happened.

It could be that he was not involved, heard Patsy talk to John about the ransom note ('John, look what I found!') and came downstairs to ask what was going on. If this was the case however, it doesn't make sense that they would lie about Burke being in the room during the 911 call.

Or maybe, if he was involved, he went to his parents after hitting JB on the head. His parents might have told him to stay in his room while they did the cover up. Later, Burke hears the 911 call about Patsy finding something, but is not sure what it is. After Patsy hangs up the phone, he asks the question while John (angered by what his son has caused) says 'we're not speaking to you'.

Burke knew about the murder but he didn't know about the cover up. I bet he killed his sister and hid in his room. His mom got up later to take Jonbenet to the bathroom and couldn't find her, she gets John and they search the house, hence Burke's memory of his mom going "psycho saying "where's my baby where's my baby." When they find her operation cover up begins while Burke is still upstairs hiding. They call 911 as Burke makes an entrance. He sees they are calling the cops but hears them talking about or sees the ransom note so he asks, "what did you find?" because he has no idea why there's a ransom note. He's not asking "what's happened?" or "why are you calling the cops?" He's asking about the ransom note that he didn't write. John is mad at him and says "we're not talking to you." Patsy says "what did you do?" And then they lie their asses off for 20 years about Burke being awake and in the kitchen that morning. You can bet your life they were covering for Burke.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

That makes sense to me but I think there had to also be an earlier confrontation with Burke about the whole thing and then some time prepping him for what he was supposed to say with plenty of threats of what would happen if people found out the truth.

Also, at the very end, it sounds to me like Burke saying or asking: "They're going to arrest me" or "are they going to arrest me?"

I can hear what sounds like 3 distinct voices. I hear what may be a woman, then a deeper male voice, then a higher pitched childlike voice. The only part that is intelligible to me is the childlike voice saying, "What DID you find?" The emphasis is on the word "did", as if he previously asked a question about what was found and was either told " no" or ignored. Otherwise we would expect him to enter the kitchen and phrase it more like, "What did you FIND?" Either he's puzzled by the ransom note because he didn't know it had been written or he's concerned what they have found out he did to JBR. Like the extent of what he did. One thing is for sure, if the voices from the end of the 911 call are coming from the Ramsey house, 3 people are talking, which contradicts the Ramsey story.

Also, at the very end, it sounds to me like Burke saying or asking: "They're going to arrest me" or "are they going to arrest me?"

I heard the "going to arrest" and that's all I could make out but I thought Patsy said it. Their voices are hard to distinguish but then I have old ears.

I'm still PDI with a possibility it is BDI but without seeing all the evidence I don't know what to think. Seems like Patsy could have been afraid Burke heard and/or saw something so they want to keep Burke out of the investigation loop.

Some keep saying they can't believe Patsy did it or can't believe Burke did it. Frankly, I can't even eliminate John based on what is publicly known. What I can't believe is that regardless of who did what in relation to JonBenet's death, why no one called 911. I don't care if she did appear dead. I don't care who did it. That little girl deserved to get help no matter what.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back