The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing, wrong eye, but very interesting for him to pick this graphic.

It is very disturbing -- and I've seen many photos (ie, the Arias case). this one really creeped me out.

MOO

Mel

Right click on the picture in Firefox and click
'view 'image'...
It brings up just the image
now just to the left of the image (not on it) right click again and click
'view page info'

Looking at the info on THAT picture on that page, it says...

Modified: November-13-12 7:43:56 PM

anyone get anything else?

Yes, FastLikeLight was first to post that she used Firefox. "View image", "View Image info", "General"
The picture was modified on "Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:43:56 PM"

I get the same with my browser. Everyone should get the same thing.

Right click on the picture in Firefox and click
'view 'image'...
It brings up just the image
now just to the left of the image (not on it) right click again and click
'view page info'

Looking at the info on THAT picture on that page, it says...

Modified: November-13-12 7:43:56 PM

anyone get anything else?

Can the date be modified and back dated on these games? Anyone out there know if this is possible.

IMO
Posting the picture before=planned
Posting the picture after=gloating

Assuming it was posted on November 13 -12 before WM's death of November 30 -12 and there is pretty good evidence in these threads that confirm that was the case, IMO, this illustrates that this individual "DM" had preplanned the death of WM and targeted his eye? That in itself is so bizarre, and if that is the case I wonder why he chose the eye, opposed to another area of the body? What is it symbolic of? What does it mean to DM?

Can the date be modified and back dated on these games? Anyone out there know if this is possible.

It can't be back dated. Using FireFox "View Page Info" to Determine a Modification Date just tells you when that particular image was last modified on the internet. That's true for anywhere on the internet, it has nothing to do with the game site.

Assuming it was posted on November 13 -12 before WM's death of November 30 -12 and there is pretty good evidence in these threads that confirm that was the case, IMO, this illustrates that this individual "DM" had preplanned the death of WM and targeted his eye? That in itself is so bizarre, and if that is the case I wonder why he chose the eye, opposed to another area of the body? What is it symbolic of? What does it mean to DM?

Maybe because the pic was going online as avatar could be the reason for using that pic. I haven't see many avatars of other body parts, not saying it doesn't happen (depending on the site I guess) but I find the most usual of avatar pics are pics of ones head or beaches/trees/plantlife/ pets etc. I personally dont see many of an arm or a leg or other body part. So I am not finding the pic of his head too surprising JMO

IMO the pic is of a younger DM, maybe he wore this for Halloween when younger and chose to upload it because it was a younger image not wanting to put a current pic there.... JMO MOO

Personally, I think the pic is callous and poor taste. I would never do it. But, I do know of someone who's brother killed himself with a gun and the brother got a tattoo of a gun in remembrance of his brother. I think that is strange too!!! However, I don't think he killed his own brother, just poor judgment. imo

Where would anyone get this idea? Just looking for photos of movies with people 'shot in the eye', and I found this one "Don't Fear The Reaper" 2011 short film from Australia. The make-up isn't quite finished in this picture.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PyvsFw5m1...95642362850_823612849_7600094_800322683_n.jpg

Can't find much on the film, but here's a preview.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaRm7pEYFyQ"]Don't Fear the Reaper - YouTube[/ame]

If this eye avatar was posted prior to WM suicide it could simply have just been left there with no connection at all. I remember being horrified at someones uncle taking close up pics and video of them in their casket when they had passed after a car accident. It felt truly macabre at the time, but was nothing sinister as the uncle had loved the deceased very much. I wouldn't do it but it shows many people do not see things as we may see them......JMO

WM pre-planning is a possibility but it is not the only one, I am sure there are many. This is not what I think but it's just to show that there is at least one other possibility:

Let's say WM was upset at DM's lack of motivation, he was tired of him playing games all of the time, etc. So when WM commits suicide, he uses a method that mimics DM's game profile, to sort of stick it to him.

Again, I DO NOT think this is what happened but it is just as out there as anything else. I do trust LE to figure out if the gamer profile has any real significance.

Just a question, but how would LE figure out what someone was thinking when they posted an avatar? I dont think anyone will know why, but it could well be that it has no sinister connotations JMO/MOO

The eye picture, and by deliberately leaving it up. ( we know he was last online just before TB WENT missing ) in my opinion,
makes me think that DM
is flaunting actually getting away with murder,
that he thinks he is more clever than LE,
here I am, on the world wide web, and you're all too dumb to connect the dots,
has no morals or respect
Possibly a cry for help? Some murderers have left deliberate clues.
Could be a warning to his followers ( I killed my own father & got way with it ).

Then I think about MS & the video
And "shot in the eye" is mentioned in there too, along with the hand mimicking the shot to the eye. This makes me think MS was involved with or at least had knowledge of WM's death. has anyone established when the video was posted online?

And when LE says they were a close or tight knit circle of friends, I think they were on to something.
Something tells me there were more deaths than just TB, WM, and possibly LB. this is only re affirmed to me by the presence of the incenorator. I wonder how many missing people they may be connected to. Had they had killed before and body disposal nearly got them caught? So they brainstormed a new way to dispose of remains.

The media reported "more remains" were found, then quickly retracted their statement. I think because the actually did find some evidence and this was out of their jurisdiction, and they were waiting to get the warrents in place for Toronto Police to get their equipment and team in place. The Hamilton Police Services leave the farm, but leave an officer on guard so no one can enter the property to disturb what they found.

If the hangar is indeed a chop shop, and they were getting away with theft, and then got away with murder....why not combine the 2? Maybe these 2 are just as sick as that.
It doesn't sound right to normal people. But I might seem like a great thing to do for people who are warped. ( and maybe high too)

MOO

Just a question, but how would LE figure out what someone was thinking when they posted an avatar? I dont think anyone will know why, but it could well be that it has no sinister connotations JMO/MOO

They could question their friends, look for other evidence on that person's computer (searches, etc from around that time period) or, if given the chance, by outright asking the person that posted the avatar. LE has managed to get many confessions by using the right questioning method.

I know nothing about video games, but perhaps DM's avatar was depicting one of his favourite characters? That would make sense on a gaming site right? How about this guy? http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Raul_Menendez

"He has a noticeably large scar, and burn mark on his right eye." Edited to add " Mason overpowered Menendez and shot him in the right side of his face, destroying his eye and leaving him permanently disfigured. "

In no way am I suggesting video games are to blame in this, but perhaps DM sees himself as a Raul. Just food for thought and MOO.

The eye picture, and by deliberately leaving it up. ( we know he was last online just before TB WENT missing ) in my opinion,
makes me think that DM
has no morals or respect
Could be a warning to his followers ( I killed my own father & got way with it ).

Then I think about MS & the video
And "shot in the eye" is mentioned in there too, along with the hand mimicking the shot to the eye. This makes me think MS was involved with or at least had knowledge of WM's death. has anyone established when the video was posted online?

And when LE says they were a close or tight knit circle of friends, I think they were on to something.
Something tells me there were more deaths than just TB, WM, and possibly LB. this is only re affirmed to me by the presence of the incenorator. I wonder how many missing people they may be connected to. Had they had killed before and body disposal nearly got them caught? So they brainstormed a new way to dispose of remains.

The media reported "more remains" were found, then quickly retracted their statement. I think because the actually did find some evidence and this was out of their jurisdiction, and they were waiting to get the warrents in place for Toronto Police to get their equipment and team in place. The Hamilton Police Services leave the farm, but leave an officer on guard so no one can enter the property to disturb what they found.

If the hangar is indeed a chop shop, and they were getting away with theft, and then got away with murder....why not combine the 2? Maybe these 2 are just as sick as that.
It doesn't sound right to normal people. But I might seem like a great thing to do for people who are warped. ( and maybe high too)

MOO
Yes, that's a good question...when was the video posted on line? Also, are any other of those other crazies that made that video suspects? Anyone familiar with AS from Oakville and have a photo of him? Seems to have quite a past with LE....more than his good buddy in crime MS.

http://images.halinet.on.ca/OakvilleImages/Images/OI002474502pf_0003.pdf

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/2904155-adults-arrested-for-overpass-graffiti/

makes me think that DM
has no morals or respect

My thoughts, essentially. DM's avatar most likely is a provocation aimed at those in the know. Him leaving the picture on after his father's death would not be just be "poor taste" or a case of "amnesia". He seems to be advertizing his homicidal dominance for his inner circle of friends to assert himself as a leader. It really does fall in with his writing his father obituary as an act of bravado ! I killed the m-th-rf-cker and got away with it! I flew a helicopter by myself when I was fourteen! I can do anything! Even flip an image:
dellenmillard-lr.jpg
The idiots will will never figure it out!

Best,
J.

there are several pictures of dm in a white shirt with dark trim on the collar and neck. in one of those pictures his right eye looks squinty and the side of his face and mouth look weird. almost as if he's had an injury.

maybe his relationship with his father just wasn't so great. maybe he was jealous of planes being the focus of his dad's life. who knows. maybe he had an injury to his eye caused by his father at some point.

I'm more inclined to think that that the combo of changes to the endocrine system brought about by driving fast cars/flying planes etc. plus systemic destruction from constant drinking and probable drug use, constant participation in the video games that use the same psychological devices that are used to train military personnel to kill.... peer influences etc. put it all together and it eventually goes off the rails. he has quite a few things in common with russell williams.

also.... have people found pictures of WM? maybe I'm not using the right search engines?

My thoughts, essentially. DM's avatar most likely is a provocation aimed at those in the know. Him leaving the picture on after his father's death would not be just be "poor taste" or a case of "amnesia". He seems to be advertizing his homicidal dominance for his inner circle of friends to assert himself as a leader. It really does fall in with his writing his father obituary as an act of bravado ! I killed the m-th-rf-cker and got away with it! I flew a helicopter by myself when I was fourteen! I can do anything! Even flip an image:
dellenmillard-lr.jpg

Best,
J.

Everything you said imo is quite accurate. I think you have nailed him. This also confirms that the blood found on the boat was left on display purposely. A normal person would clean it up no matter if it was purely accidental or if it was part of a crime scene. This guy is definitely as you described..a "homicidal dominant" monster with no fear. He was showing off another trophy real or not real. Dangerous sociopath...imo.

dellenmillard-lr.jpg

Best,
J.

I totally agree with what you have said. Great post!

..also why do you think a plump pre-teen ate dog biscuits in middle grade school? Attention..he needed to stand out. He wasn't socially accepted until his solo flight in the helicopter..then he became a "shining star"...he had been waiting for the day to come to illustrate his superiority and evilness. IMO of course. SB quote " I saw the devil walk up my driveway..and "it" smiled at me" Those words burn into the soul. This poor woman was left with that horrid image of that homicidal maniac etched in her head! SB did see the evil in him. I can't even put my head around that image that was in her head. Imagine..being SB...imagine the horror she feels. I can't ...so sorry SB for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven