The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought that one of his friends or even someone he met online gaming that asked about his avatar might have told him that this was in poor taste in light of his father's death. I wonder now have any of his relatives ( including his mother ) now seen this? I wonder if they think it's his way of showing how sad he is about his father's death. Or are they like me ...... wondering what kind of monster does this? I can think of lots of ways to express sadness over someone's death and not one of them would cause people to speculate if I am a murder or just sad. Having known someone who committed suicide by hanging, I don't make a hanging man my avatar. I know by doing that, I would cause emotional harm to his family. Just common sense. I feel sorry for MB. I'd be hiding too if I were her. I would imagine the Klienburg property will be on the market soon, even if the neighbours are sympathetic for her.

There are some photos on the AM fb page dated 11/2010 where he has bleeding wounds like DM's. I wonder if they are related?

The eye picture, and by deliberately leaving it up. ( we know he was last online just before TB WENT missing ) in my opinion,
makes me think that DM
is flaunting actually getting away with murder,
that he thinks he is more clever than LE,
here I am, on the world wide web, and you're all too dumb to connect the dots,
has no morals or respect
Possibly a cry for help? Some murderers have left deliberate clues.
Could be a warning to his followers ( I killed my own father & got way with it ).

Then I think about MS & the video
And "shot in the eye" is mentioned in there too, along with the hand mimicking the shot to the eye. This makes me think MS was involved with or at least had knowledge of WM's death. has anyone established when the video was posted online?

And when LE says they were a close or tight knit circle of friends, I think they were on to something.
Something tells me there were more deaths than just TB, WM, and possibly LB. this is only re affirmed to me by the presence of the incenorator. I wonder how many missing people they may be connected to. Had they had killed before and body disposal nearly got them caught? So they brainstormed a new way to dispose of remains.

The media reported "more remains" were found, then quickly retracted their statement. I think because the actually did find some evidence and this was out of their jurisdiction, and they were waiting to get the warrents in place for Toronto Police to get their equipment and team in place. The Hamilton Police Services leave the farm, but leave an officer on guard so no one can enter the property to disturb what they found.

If the hangar is indeed a chop shop, and they were getting away with theft, and then got away with murder....why not combine the 2? Maybe these 2 are just as sick as that.
It doesn't sound right to normal people. But I might seem like a great thing to do for people who are warped. ( and maybe high too)

MOO

Excellent post. I totally agree with your line of thinking.

I've read back through this thread a bit and think I know who a couple of the players are on the Steam gaming site. However, there is one with a curious name, who is or was still active a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure which one is MS, but apparently not this one. Can anyone help me out with whether this is one of the previously mentioned ones?

I've read back through this thread a bit and think I know who a couple of the players are on the Steam gaming site. However, there is one with a curious name, who is or was still active a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure which one is MS, but apparently not this one. Can anyone help me out with whether this is one of the previously mentioned ones?

Huh? It's really a bit difficult to understand what you're asking here?

Just a question, but how would LE figure out what someone was thinking when they posted an avatar? I dont think anyone will know why, but it could well be that it has no sinister connotations JMO/MOO

IMO with today's new charges, the "shot in the eye" avatar on DM's gaming site was indeed SINISTER!!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have come here to check that that picture again, after hearing he's charged with killing his father too. Terrifying.

My thoughts, essentially. DM's avatar most likely is a provocation aimed at those in the know. Him leaving the picture on after his father's death would not be just be "poor taste" or a case of "amnesia". He seems to be advertizing his homicidal dominance for his inner circle of friends to assert himself as a leader. It really does fall in with his writing his father obituary as an act of bravado ! I killed the m-th-rf-cker and got away with it! I flew a helicopter by myself when I was fourteen! I can do anything! Even flip an image:
dellenmillard-lr.jpg
The idiots will will never figure it out!

Best,
J.

Yes Solo. You were "bang" on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads