The first night

Grandmaj, are you limiting the question to just the late evening hours because I just realized you asked for first night?

First 24 hours is OK. So from the time Haleigh would have gotten off the bus through the next day at that time when the search was on. :) So tough to narrow it down because we don't have answers really from LE about the timeline.

Whisperer you are cheating! :floorlaugh: LOL OK list all of your questions. As many as you want peeps. What I was trying to see is what might be the one that popped out of your mind first. Whisperer is thinking way fast. Good for you!

The first one that pops into my head is 'Did Tommy go into the MH? And did Haleigh wake up and catch him inside?" Okay, I know that is two but they go together!

How did the van get damaged, who was driving it, where were they, why were they there
and what were they doing?

Please don't smack me maj, my questions all refer to the van-who, what, why, how and where!!

No smack-downs here. I'm just kidding with you guys about cheating. :woohoo:

Listing questions apart from theory is good. It keeps us searching for answers I think.

Was there argument Monday evening between Misty and HaLeigh, and did Misty hit HaLeigh?

It's hard to narrow it down to just one question, because there are so many.
I guess it would be to Misty: Do you know who took Haleigh out of the MH and what they did with her?

Besides all the great questions already listed, I wanna know why LE was at Tyler St and who was last seen in her residence 1-1/2 hours ago.

Nice thread, G'ma. Congratulations on your promotion.

I want to know what Ron Cummings was doing, minute to minute for that 24 hour period

I would be interested in reading the transcript of any interviews with Haleigh's teacher(s).

(assuming there was one conducted)

oops, this is not in the form of a question. um, hang on.

Will I get dinged for not asking a question?
there, that's a question now.

May I have a list (backed up by certified video) of every person who came to and left from the mobile home that day and night, time stamped. Even if they just walked outside or came to the door and did not enter.

Every single person.

TN, where were you when Ron contacted you that Haleigh was missing? And, why THAT particular sweater?

If you could ask for one piece of information from the first night Haleigh went missing, that is vital you believe, what would it be?

No cheating only one piece of new information you wish you had.

I know many will agree with me on this. Ron's Work Hours.

i WOULD like to know what time Haleigh was last seen by someone other than the family......
JFYI Rons work hours have been dissected on here and by LE and he has been cleared so I wouldnt want to spend time on someone that has been cleared already.

If you could ask for one piece of information from the first night Haleigh went missing, that is vital you believe, what would it be?

No cheating only one piece of new information you wish you had.

I know many will agree with me on this. Ron's Work Hours.

grandmaj, thanks for this thread! I do agree with you about your first question but after that what first popped into my head was:

What caused the wounds that are visible on Ron's hands in the early pressers? :waitasec:

I would like to know the whereabouts of Ron and the children the weekend before HaLeigh went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back