The first night

Why did misty say Haleigh was wearing pajamas, then change it to pink shirt and tan shorts, then change it to pink shirt and underwear?

I would love to hear the story of why the change and what made her change the clothing story.

I know it isn't for us to speculate this far, but I would suggest that Misty first attempted to paint the "I did everything right; dinner, bath, jammies, bed by 8" and then when she was supposed to come up with a description of the jammies, couldn't, painted the "I was so tired, I think she went to bed in her play clothes" but that sounded bad, so changed it again to shirt and panties, because heck, tons of people just wear a shirt and panties to bed and that's close enough to jammies to call it good.

But that's just my speculation. Anytime a story changes, though, it's because a lie has been told. In this case, the possibility of guessing is there, also, because Misty may not have been there at all when Haleigh supposedly went to bed.

I know it isn't for us to speculate this far, but I would suggest that Misty first attempted to paint the "I did everything right; dinner, bath, jammies, bed by 8" and then when she was supposed to come up with a description of the jammies, couldn't, painted the "I was so tired, I think she went to bed in her play clothes" but that sounded bad, so changed it again to shirt and panties, because heck, tons of people just wear a shirt and panties to bed and that's close enough to jammies to call it good.

But that's just my speculation. Anytime a story changes, though, it's because a lie has been told. In this case, the possibility of guessing is there, also, because Misty may not have been there at all when Haleigh supposedly went to bed.

I'm more inclined to believe Haleigh never had the opportunity to go to bed that night in that MH..

sneaking in with another question ...

What was it exactly, that RC didn't want TC to (headless) rat about??

This isn't my biggest question, it's already been asked.

Why were a grown man, his underage lover and two young children all sleeping in the same room, maybe even the same bed?

Personally I don't think anyone slept in the MH that night, but why did they let that sleeping scenario go public. It would certainly have been more believable that HaLeigh "disappeared" from her own room, would it not.

And in the past I don't think RC would have any problem disciplining his children to sleep in their own rooms/beds.

I thinnk both of these kids had sleeping issues. They may have feared being alone. I cannot imagine rc tolerating the kids sleeping with him or in his room. I am willing to bet this was a big issue for misty and ron.

I thinnk both of these kids had sleeping issues. They may have feared being alone. I cannot imagine rc tolerating the kids sleeping with him or in his room. I am willing to bet this was a big issue for misty and ron.
The only things I've been able to come up with, are #1, kids who have trouble sleeping, often fall asleep with no problem in Mom's bed. & #2, if Ron was living the lifestyle of holding dealers up etc..., he may have had the kids in his room for safety reasons. The same thing with the pitch blackness-wanted it to look like noone was home. But on the other hand, I've wondered if this wasn't concocted to make it look like they were scared of being retaliated against-to give credence to an intruder. Did he really hold that guy up? or was that concocted? I heard that story on the Levi Page show, but they offered no proof. From the beginning, (the 911), it seemed that Ron was laying ground for a retaliation -like he knew who took Haleigh & why. Well, none of that seemed to pan out.

one more thing...if Ron really robbed a dealer, that dealer should've been EASY for LE to find. Either get the info from Ron, or from a street rat. So, I'm really doubting that story. I guess that would be my question. Did Ron really hold up & rob a dealer?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back