The Front Porch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it does for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of selfish and negligent parents in the world, I'm sure some live in your neighborhood. Doesn't mean they would kill their kid or try to dump their kid if there was an accident.

I still think that sitting on the front porch was a part of staging, to make sure that as many people saw her sitting there as possible, because Lisa was already dead. I think that the neighbor (SB) didn't even realize it.

I still think that sitting on the front porch was a part of staging, to make sure that as many people saw her sitting there as possible, because Lisa was already dead. I think that the neighbor (SB) didn't even realize it.

I wish we knew how often she sat out on her front porch.

I wish we knew how often she sat out on her front porch.

There was a supposed neighbor of hers who used to post here and she said that she had been seen there before, however, I just find it really odd because the porch was really hardly a porch. It seemed to be mostly just a tiny concrete area with steps. There also was a fairly large back deck, so this never set right with me that the two wouldn't have sat out there instead of sitting on a tiny piece of concrete for 6 hours. I'm not saying that people don't do that, it just seemed odd to me. It works really well with my theory, so I guess that's part of the reason why I find it all so strange.

There was a supposed neighbor of hers who used to post here and she said that she had been seen there before, however, I just find it really odd because the porch was really hardly a porch. It seemed to be mostly just a tiny concrete area with steps. There also was a fairly large back deck, so this never set right with me that the two wouldn't have sat out there instead of sitting on a tiny piece of concrete for 6 hours. I'm not saying that people don't do that, it just seemed odd to me. It works really well with my theory, so I guess that's part of the reason why I find it all so strange.

The only thing I can think of is your idea, that she wanted to be "seen". After all, they had chairs on the back deck and I'd go for comfort any day. I would just like to know how often she sat there.

Early on I seem to recall that some folks in the neighborhood were asked about this and a majority of the people sit out front.

The only thing I can think of is your idea, that she wanted to be "seen". After all, they had chairs on the back deck and I'd go for comfort any day. I would just like to know how often she sat there.

There ya go!

I'm sure you could look back into the early threads. I just can't imagine a neighborhood where almost every house has people sitting on their little concrete pads out in front. It just doesn't make sense to me. Don't these people have jobs or kids to take care of or housework...or SOMETHING?

I'm sure that OCCASIONALLY people would sit out front. It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would sit out there for SIX HOURS. It just seems too staged to me.

There ya go!

I'm sure you could look back into the early threads. I just can't imagine a neighborhood where almost every house has people sitting on their little concrete pads out in front. It just doesn't make sense to me. Don't these people have jobs or kids to take care of or housework...or SOMETHING?

I'm sure that OCCASIONALLY people would sit out front. It just doesn't make sense to me that someone would sit out there for SIX HOURS. It just seems too staged to me.

Of course you're right, and your post made me :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: txs

This was not any different this night as any other night. These neighbors were always sitting out front on the front steps. I do not know how often they were out back, but virtually every evening they were out front. That is exactly how I am familiar with them.

I know nothing of their use of the back yard. I just know that they were always sitting out front and the kids were always out front playing also. I have patio chairs out back, but I sit out front my self a lot on my neighbors steps when talking to them. Fences make it harder to socialize with neighbors out back.

I bought back a couple of posts by In Da Middle who is a verified local and not a "supposed neighbor." She makes it clear that she had seen DB and friends socializing out front on a regular basis. Whether that's odd or not it's what she did.

So saying that Monday nights activities on the front porch was done to cover up a crime that was committed on Sunday doesn't add up to me. If the theory was that DB acted completely normal (for her) that Monday night so as to not draw any suspicion to her, that would make more sense with what we know. MOO.

I think that the fact that she no longer posts here, so can't really answer any questions anymore is a reason for me not to take her information into account anymore. I also hope that she wasn't harassed, but I don't think that she lived that close to Lisa's house, just around the neighborhood. So, who knows? I remember that she didn't believe that DB could make it to the river with Lisa. That's about all I really remember. I think that since she is gone, we probably shouldn't be talking about her.

You are probably right!

Sitting in the front would make perfect sense to me if it was to supervise kids playing in the yard but I got the notion that the children were inside watching tv most of the time.

There ya go!

You're correct. The neighbor, however close she is, did say it was typical behavior in the neighborhood.

The fact that she sits out there doesn't bother me as much as her sitting on that tiny hard step for 6 hours. The pictures at SB's house showed plastic lawn chairs out front. That seems much more comfortable. Someone mentioned that DB might keep them in the garage and put them away at night but I can't imagine why. Of all the pictures I've seen of the neighborhood many people seem to leave them on their front porches/stoops/etc. all the time. I've yet to see a single picture of DB/JI's house with any out there, ever.

IMO it probably was typical for her to be out front, but on this particular night I think there was a special reason for it, especially for 6 HOURS on a school night, and that was to be seen. I also believe that SB was a convienent excuse to be out there for so long. It would have looked strange for her to have been out there all that time alone. A couple of hours I could see, but what about taking care of her sick baby and getting the boys bathed and put to bed so they could get a good nights sleep? Or was it also typical for them to be left to fend for themselves?

Locals have posted on here that it was typical of people in the neighborhood to hang out in front, however small their front porch was so people are free to believe that or not. I thought the whole reason she was sitting outside was 'adult time'?

I guess the 'staging' goes along with the theory that Lisa was dead long before (a day earlier) then when she went missing. I'm still looking for some link or quote that indicates that LE would think or believe this since they should have at least 2 people (PN and SB, not counting the kids) who were in the house but can't verify ever seeing BL that night.

You're correct. The neighbor, however close she is, did say it was typical behavior in the neighborhood.

The fact that she sits out there doesn't bother me as much as her sitting on that tiny hard step for 6 hours. The pictures at SB's house showed plastic lawn chairs out front. That seems much more comfortable. Someone mentioned that DB might keep them in the garage and put them away at night but I can't imagine why. Of all the pictures I've seen of the neighborhood many people seem to leave them on their front porches/stoops/etc. all the time. I've yet to see a single picture of DB/JI's house with any out there, ever.

IMO it probably was typical for her to be out front, but on this particular night I think there was a special reason for it, especially for 6 HOURS on a school night, and that was to be seen. I also believe that SB was a convienent excuse to be out there for so long. It would have looked strange for her to have been out there all that time alone. A couple of hours I could see, but what about taking care of her sick baby and getting the boys bathed and put to bed so they could get a good nights sleep? Or was it also typical for them to be left to fend for themselves?

That is exactly what I believe...

Six hours is a very long time. I would get bored or distracted. I'm sure DB and SB were talking about SB's separation, but I bet DB had heard it all a hundred times before. I wonder if they were waiting for Jersey to pass by.

I've always thought the front porch sitting was odd. I've lived in two different houses that were in two different cities, in two different states. I've never done much front porch sitting in the city, it's just weird. In the evenings I like to relax and kick back. I'd sit in the backyard for hours and have drinks, dinner, watch the kids play, etc.

The only time I really used the front of the house was for the kids to play with their sidewalk chalk, when working on cars in the driveway, or when mowing the front yard. Sitting in front feels like you are on display to the whole neighborhood, but then I'm a little in the self-conscience side and don't like city living. Out here in the woods I'll sit out front all day half nekkid without a care in the world.

Six hours is a very long time. I would get bored or distracted. I'm sure DB and SB were talking about SB's separation, but I bet DB had heard it all a hundred times before. I wonder if they were waiting for Jersey to pass by.

If you have enough booze, the time flies by. Or maybe Jersey (or someone else) was watching and waiting for them to them to go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn