The Front Porch

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But they haven't "cleared" Jersey or anyone else. I also said "or someone else."

Just because you didn't hear the word "cleared" doesn't mean that he wasn't. "Moving on" from a subject is just that...moving on. If they had anything on Jersey, they would have charged him. I think people get too caught up on specific words. You aren't going to hear the word "cleared" from LE on this case...at least not now.

I've always thought the front porch sitting was odd. I've lived in two different houses that were in two different cities, in two different states. I've never done much front porch sitting in the city, it's just weird. In the evenings I like to relax and kick back. I'd sit in the backyard for hours and have drinks, dinner, watch the kids play, etc.

The only time I really used the front of the house was for the kids to play with their sidewalk chalk, when working on cars in the driveway, or when mowing the front yard. Sitting in front feels like you are on display to the whole neighborhood, but then I'm a little in the self-conscience side and don't like city living. Out here in the woods I'll sit out front all day half nekkid without a care in the world.

You are adorable!

Just because you didn't hear the word "cleared" doesn't mean that he wasn't. "Moving on" from a subject is just that...moving on. If they had anything on Jersey, they would have charged him. I think people get too caught up on specific words. You aren't going to hear the word "cleared" from LE on this case...at least not now.

I think that it's important to remember that Jersey is in prison for tampering and isn't going anywhere soon. LE has plenty of time to "put their ducks in a row" before any possible charges need to be made against him. MOO.

If you have enough booze, the time flies by. Or maybe Jersey (or someone else) was watching and waiting for them to them to go to bed.

Could be RANCH, but does LE have any evidence, i.e., fingerprints, fibers, et. al. that he was ever in the house? Truthfully, I don't know.

Could be RANCH, but does LE have any evidence, i.e., fingerprints, fibers, et. al. that he was every in the house? Truthfully, I don't know.

We don't know what forensic evidence LE found in the home. Who knows, they may have some fibers that they can't match to anything/one. If they found a convicted criminals fingerprints in the home, who had no reason to be there, I think we would have an arrest by now. And just because a person touches an object it doesn't mean that they leave readable prints behind.

Maybe there was more than one person who was involved in taking Lisa from her home. And the person who entered the home was not Jersey but someone he was associated with. MOO

If you have enough booze, the time flies by. Or maybe Jersey (or someone else) was watching and waiting for them to them to go to bed.

Could be RANCH, but does LE have any evidence, i.e., fingerprints, fibers, et. al. that he was ever in the house? Truthfully, I don't know.

We don't know what forensic evidence LE found in the home. Who knows, they may have some fibers that they can't match to anything/one. If they found a convicted criminals fingerprints in the home, who had no reason to be there, I think we would have an arrest by now. And just because a person touches an object it doesn't mean that they leave readable prints behind.

Maybe there was more than one person who was involved in taking Lisa from her home. And the person who entered the home was not Jersey but someone he was associated with. MOO

Yes,...

To add to my above post, Jersey was a low life punk. I'm sure with all the intelligence posessed by the law informant officers, if Jersey had anything to do with this they (LE/FBI) would certainly have broken him by now. JMOO.

To add to my above post, Jersey was a low life punk. I'm sure with all the intelligence posessed by the law informant officers, if Jersey had anything to do with this they (LE/FBI) would certainly have broken him by now. JMOO.

IMO, he was a patsy. Look how Bradley saved cigarette butts that he supposedly dropped when he broke into their car....LOL yeah right, like criminals stand around smoking cigs while breaking into cars. :rolleyes:

Especially if he thought he could buy himself a deal! Reduced sentence on this crime, drop past charges, in exchange for rolling over on whoever who could.

IMO, he was a patsy. Look how Bradley saved cigarette butts that he supposedly dropped when he broke into their car....LOL yeah right, like criminals stand around smoking cigs while breaking into cars. :rolleyes:
What detective work have the irwins done regarding their babys disappearance? Honest question, as it seems DB was proactive about the car break in

Especially if he thought he could buy himself a deal! Reduced sentence on this crime, drop past charges, in exchange for rolling over on whoever who could.

I doubt that he would confess to kidnapping, murder or being an accessory to those crimes to get his tampering sentence reduced. I think that he would keep his mouth shut until such time LE "has their ducks in a row". MOO.

Agree.

I doubt that he would confess to kidnapping, murder or being an accessory to those crimes to get his tampering sentence reduced. I think that he would keep his mouth shut until such time LE "has their ducks in a row". MOO.

Well he'd be an idiot to just offer it up! I was referring to LE having any evidence on him in this case. Just saying if LE had any, they would have used it to get him to talk. If he knew they had enough for an arrest and possible or probable conviction, then his court appointed atty would be pushing him hard to take a deal.

If he (or anyone else) was in that house, IMO there would be some pretty solid evidence of it, yet LE has "moved on". There would be a hair, a fiber, a shoe print, a fingerprint....SOMETHING! I think LE knew that first morning that the computer room window was staged, or at least NOT a POE, and that is why they focused on DB. That and her story was hinky from the start. Reminds me of a line from an old Nat King Cole song. "Your story's so touching, but it sounds just like a lie." :moo:

What detective work have the irwins done regarding their babys disappearance? Honest question, as it seems DB was proactive about the car break in

Could it also indicate an interest in forensics, LE investigations, missing persons cases? hmmm.....:waitasec:

IIRC, didn't she at one point say that she followed cases like CA? Link? Link? Anybody got a link?

Could it also indicate an interest in forensics, LE investigations, missing persons cases? hmmm.....:waitasec:

IIRC, didn't she at one point say that she followed cases like CA? Link? Link? Anybody got a link?

I don't have a link, however, I do remember it.

Dan Abrams: You know it's interesting, because Deborah was saying she's been involved in a lot of these-watched a lot of these cases on television, for example, and always assumed that it was the parents. She says this has totally changed her perspective on cases like that.

[ame="http://s1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/LisaIrwinArchive/Lisa%20Irwin%20Videos/GMA%20and%20ABC/?action=view&current=101711GoodMorningAmerica-DanAbramspanel.mp4"]GMA and ABC :: Dan Abrams panel video by LisaIrwinArchive - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid1066.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/LisaIrwinArchive/Lisa%20Irwin%20Videos/GMA%20and%20ABC/101711GoodMorningAmerica-DanAbramspanel.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid1066@@AMEPARAM@@1066@@AMEPARAM@@u404/LisaIrwinArchive/Lisa%20Irwin%20Videos/GMA%20and%20ABC/101711GoodMorningAmerica-DanAbramspanel@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

if she always assumed it was the parents then she should have no problem letting LE do their job and clear her, aka, by cooperating! Which is the first thing LE try to doclear the parents

Neither has happened, they refused to cooperate and theyhave not been cleared

Can they not be charged with obstructing an investigation?

As a people watcher and a nosy neighbor, I would choose the front stoop over the back deck. The front stoop is much better for watching the world go by and being nosy. The back deck, while probably more comfortable is more suited to afford family a bit of privacy while grilling, etc. But to hang with neighbors, I always end up doing so on my front porch/stoop.

That's just me.

Nore have they been arrested or charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea