The fugitive theory and secret visit of Santa

“Santa Claus promised that he would make a secret visit after Christmas.”

• Total voters
JR told LE that he had a Santa suit. Maybe he was the one who told his daughter she'd have a "secret visit" from Santa.

Do you have any qualified experts on this matter? Has JR admitted he could tie such a not?

The Rs were boaters. They knew how to tie a variety of knots. Probably not JB, but the rest of the family would have known. The garrote knots were not complicated. Even BR (or any Boy Scout) would have known how to tie such knots.

yes they were boaters,there's a pic of JB at the steering wheel of a boat on the back of PMPT,and recall Patsy driving a boat on what I think was her last interview.and don't forget JR and the sailing events in MI.yes..he knew how to tie that know,and probably Patsy did as well.

And don't forget BR would tie things to a piece of string and drag them around according to the housekeeper.

And don't forget BR would tie things to a piece of string and drag them around according to the housekeeper.

Actually, Patsy herself mentioned this in one of her interviews. She said that BR was always using rope, etc."always trying to make a boat or something".

Re: Barbara K -

I have young daughters. If a friend told me she was expecting a secret visit from Santa, I think my mommy meter would go off and I would mention it to the other girl's mom. Do we have any information on why she did not alert the Ramseys?

Possibly she simply didn't think anything of it at the time. Kids say stuff all the time that isn't factual. We are looking at all of this after the fact, so the secret visit from Santa sets off alarm bells. But before this happened, it probably wouldn't have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back