The garrote points to........

It might not be as simple as all that, KariKae. Shock plays a big part of it. An injury like that would very likely cause JB to go into shock. Her breathing and pulse would drop drastically, so much so that it was possible that a layperson, especially one in a highly emotional state, wouldn't find it even if they looked for it.

Just spitballing here.

Okay, that makes more sense. The shock would make it appear that she is dead when in reality, there is very shallow breathing and a weak pulse. Probably not detectable without medical equipment.

I remember when my brother was around Burke's age, swinging whatever he could find as a bat. JonBenet could easily have been bashed in the head accidentially if she got too close. This would have been tragic.

But it doesn't explain why the parents did not call 911. If the head bash came first, surely she was still breathing and had a pulse?

It absolutely breaks my heart every time I read a theory that states BDI. He was a little boy, for goodness sakes. IF HE was responsible for the intial bash to JBR's head, then OF COURSE, the Ramsey's would have made a trip to the emergency room that night. But....that IS NOT what happened. Patsy caused the intial injury to JBR after everyone else was asleep, Patsy irrationally thought she would be JUDGED as a terrible mother. Therefore, she launched into the entire cover-up. I will ALWAYS belive this. It truely is the only LOGICAL answer to the mystery. Bottom line- It's all good now. Patsy is now dead. JonBenet can rest in peace. The case is still a curious one, but I wish more peeps would relize it remains curious as a hindsite situation. NOT a mystery that is yet to be solved. KWIM?

JonBenet can't rest in peace.
Even if I stronlgy believe RDI,there is always that 1% possibility that IDI.
And IMO this means poor JB can't rest in peace yet,no matter how much some hate or judge PR or how strongly they believe PDI.There IS a chance (no matter how small) that she's totally innocent OR covering for a disturbed child.It's not "all good now" because she's dead.Maybe she covered for an abusive husband.Did you ever love someone so much that you would do anything for that person without thinking of the consequences?It happens,no matter how selfish it sounds.Women DO hurt ,intentionally or not,their kids because sometimes they love their men more.Even if so,it's still not good that she's dead and JB still can't rest in peace.....

Did she write the note?Probably.Does this mean she was the one who killed JB?Nope IMO.As far as I am concerned,without a confession we will never know which R did what .

Little boys CAN do bad things.(ALex&Derek King come to mind and there are so many more)

If we agree with "He was just a little boy,he couldn't have done this" then we should also agree with "They were just loving parents".These are only excuses.

Not good enough for me!

It absolutely breaks my heart every time I read a theory that states BDI. He was a little boy, for goodness sakes. IF HE was responsible for the intial bash to JBR's head, then OF COURSE, the Ramsey's would have made a trip to the emergency room that night. But....that IS NOT what happened. Patsy caused the intial injury to JBR after everyone else was asleep, Patsy irrationally thought she would be JUDGED as a terrible mother. Therefore, she launched into the entire cover-up. I will ALWAYS belive this. It truely is the only LOGICAL answer to the mystery. Bottom line- It's all good now. Patsy is now dead. JonBenet can rest in peace. The case is still a curious one, but I wish more peeps would relize it remains curious as a hindsite situation. NOT a mystery that is yet to be solved. KWIM?

There is no murder weapon,no exact COD,no exact TOD,we don't know if she was raped,abused or punished and if it happened one time or or more than once,I don't wanna ad the unknown DNA but no matter if we like it or not it does create reasonable doubt,how can you say that PDI is the only LOGICAL answer to the mistery and that she caused JB's head wound if we don't even know how she actually died and what exactly caused her death and when it happend,nor where it happened.

Why Patsy and not Burke?Because he was just a little boy?
Why Patsy and not John?Because he didn't write the note?

"she was afraid to be judged for being a terrible mother ".She didn't seem so bothered at all when everybody judged her for turning JB into a silly beauty queen,did she.

She walked to the basement barefoot they found dirt on the bottom of her feet........IMO the initial blow to her head wasnt done in the basement it was done in another location and JBR was brought back to the house to stage the murder. If PR thought the blow to the head had killed her daughter she would have so much to explain esp to her own husband. Yes I do believe her husband helped stage a coverup and I do believe both the jag and the jeep were involved. PR makes a statement in one of her books that they were delivering Christmas baskets to friends yet she didnt think when she stated she opened the trunk to deliver the baskets Jeeps do not have trunks.Which leads me to believe at some point Patsy had the Jag. I had dreams back in 2008 about this crime call it what you want but this is now resurfacing and I havent kept up on any latest results or information. Is there a forum that allows me to see what new evidence has been found or linked .My old user name was lookingforclues Im trying to read some posts from 2008 but cant seem to get to them but they will show you that these dreams are significant

I don't believe JB was removed from the house. Whatever happened to her, it happened in that house after the family returned home from Christmas dinner at the White's.

My theory is that after John and Patsy went to bed, Burke turned on his Nintendo64 and began to play it with the volume turned very low. JonBenet walks in, watches Burke play and then she wants a turn. Burke refuses to give JonBenet a turn, she gets angry and she pulls the plug on the console, causing Burke's game to be lost.

This enrages Burke, so he grabs the N64 controller and places it around her neck and drags her around his room, and then he picks up the flashlight or even his baseball bat and strikes her over the head.

Remember the incident when Burke "accidently" struck JonBenet with a golf club. Many of you didn't get the whole story....he also struck her on the leg with the golf club. I can understand getting hit once...but twice?

If you look at the triangular shaped bruise on JonBenet's neck...it looks similar to the N64 controller.

There was something definately wrong with the kid...

I believe TOD was 2:01 am.......IMO and yes I was told this in a dream believe it or not itsthe truth

There is no murder weapon,no exact COD,no exact TOD,we don't know if she was raped,abused or punished and if it happened one time or or more than once,I don't wanna ad the unknown DNA but no matter if we like it or not it does create reasonable doubt,how can you say that PDI is the only LOGICAL answer to the mistery and that she caused JB's head wound if we don't even know how she actually died and what exactly caused her death and when it happend,nor where it happened.

Why Patsy and not Burke?Because he was just a little boy?
Why Patsy and not John?Because he didn't write the note?

"she was afraid to be judged for being a terrible mother ".She didn't seem so bothered at all when everybody judged her for turning JB into a silly beauty queen,did she.

Who was judging Patsy for turning JB into a beauty queen???????????? This was Patsy's southern culture. To MANY people, baby, toddler, young children pagents aren't weird or abnormal. Quite the opposite. In fact there is no less than 2 reality TV shows about child beauty pagents. "Little Miss Perfect"???? and like peeps have stated before, the "audience" is made up of the contestants family members. Not like a bunch of weirdo perv men are watching. (of course now that they are on TV -who knows! :eek:)
And yes, get off Burke's back. He was just a little boy. Don't lay this crime on him. He's got enough S*** to deal with.
Mommy wrote the note (letter) Mommy covered up her own crime. jmho.

Patsy was one sick MF.....she needed meds....badly!

And yes, get off Burke's back. He was just a little boy. Don't lay this crime on him. He's got enough S*** to deal with.

:rolleyes:

Patsy was one sick MF.....she needed meds....badly!

You definitely have an attitude problem.It's not the first time you use such terms to describe PR.After all,you can't be the only genius in town who really knows what happened there even if you like to think so.Time to use the ignore button,I am sick of people like you.First "oh my ,thank God PR is dead,JB can rest in peace" ,now this.Go get some help.

Yes they're cute,aren't they.You wouldn't think by looking at them that they did something so horrible,but THEY DID.

Criminologists-Explains-Why-Children-Kill-2.jpg

10-year olds Jon Venables and Robert Thompson abducted and killed 3-year-old James Patrick Bulger in 1993

Another cute couple,you probably have no idea what THESE two did

2002-09-06-king-brothers.jpg

The King brothers

Want more?There ARE more,believe it or not,so whoever says that "back off,he was just 9" needs a reality touch sorry.

Well.............

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/10/48hours/main660314.shtml

image660446g.jpg

At 13, Smith was at the center of a media storm. His redheaded looks, and his age, were so completely at odds with his horrific crime that he almost got away with murder.

-------------

Smith attracted Robie to a remote location in a park. There Smith strangled Robie, dropped a pair of large rocks on the boy’s head, undressed his body, and sodomized him with a tree limb. The cause of death was determined to be blunt trauma to the head with contributing asphyxia. Two days after Robie's funeral, Smith admitted to Robie's killing. In 1994 Smith was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to the maximum term then available for juvenile murderers — a minimum of nine years to life in prison.

big BUMP for all those who think it's impossible for young boys to do horrible things!!!

You will be shock by the stats in the book of children that commit crimes between the ages of 2-10 & 10-12...there are a lot of children committing very serious crimes

The main reason I think BDI is the garrote.It's like a pain in my #$%.....it just doesn't fit any of my PDI/JDI theories and it drives me nuts!

Some say that PR or JR applied it as part of the staging not knowing that she was still alive.I really can't buy this.....this is a bit too much.

The autopsy report says clear that either of the two (headbash,strangulation) could have caused her death so IMO this means she WAS strangled,the cord wasn't just gently applied only to make it look like something it was not.Someone PULLED that cord.

I also really can't believe that PR would have used her OWN brush to manufacture the garrote......it's just SICK,I don't see JR doing it either.Why use it anyway?WHy not use a simple cord???

The only explanation I can come up with is that it WAS a game gone wrong,just not a sex game like Wecht said but a little boy wanting to mock,intimidate,over power or dominate his little sister.Maybe that's also how the head bash happened.

And yep,the REST is staging,parents wanting to cover it up.

BUT something's wrong with this theory as well.......why didn't they get rid of the garrote if so?

Pls help me out with this cause I really can't buy the "they didn't know she was still alive and applied the garrote" theory.It doesn't make sense.It's cruel and not probable and way too complicated.I am repeating myself,why not use a simple cord,why take time to manufacture a garrote AND using PR's brush?You just can't do that as a parent,especially if the death was an accident.

all imo

Madeleine, the only thing I can think of for a reason to not get rid of the garrote is that there were marks on the child's neck and removing it would have meant more investigation by LE. Cops see the marks on her neck of strangling, (without the rope attached) and suddenly you're looking for the devise that caused it. More questions for Patsy and John and more snooping around by the cops.

What if he wasn't alone indeed.Where the other kids ever questionned?I am really trying to find a reason why the Stines and the Fernies behaved like they did and can't.I don't think they would lie or cover up for PR or JR.imo

Who (except the Ramsey's) saw JB alive last?

We don't even know if she was alive when they arrived home.

Sometimes I think that the reason they said she was sound asleep is that they were afraid someone saw them carrying JB from the car to the house and might ask questions.

No one can say whether she was alive or not when they entered their home.
What if something happened in the car?
FGS it's weird that none of them can remember exactly who took the gifts where and who got out of the car and who not.The friends testimonies would really help here.

You're forgetting the Pineapple. If something happened to JonBenet in the car or before they arrived home, she couldn't have eaten the Pineapple. And, evidence was found in the atopsy that she had eaten Pineapple not long before her death.
jmo

I can't help but wonder if it was hard for a grown up (Madeline and SD) to pull would there be any way Burke could have pulled it? He was still young and short when this happened.

Becky, Burke wasn't that short. In fact he was much taller than his little sister. There's a photo of him and JonBenet with their grandparents in the Ramsey's book DOI. It was taken in December 1996 very near the date of her death. The picture shows how much taller he was than her. I don't have the photo to post but it's on the board here somewhere.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple