Identified! The Girls in the Club

Doctor Franfurter lol. It sure looks like Alcala and personally I always thought it was him ,in that photo and another one where he is creeping around in the background.:sick:

There are some other disturbing pics of the longer, dark wavy haired girl as well as one with the short haired curly hair girl. I'll link them tomorrow. Just like this creepy pic those other pics I'm refering to I think were posted on wpix. It's late and I have to get up and go to Mother's Day Brunch!

Of course this is no laughing matter. We all know this. However, best is I spelled Doctor Frankfurter wrong.

Yes he does seem to always be creeping somehwere around. Thus why he's a creeper.

Thanks, socal. Hope you enjoyed your Mom's Day brunch.

Of course this is no laughing matter. We all know this. However, best is I spelled Doctor Frankfurter wrong.

Yes he does seem to always be creeping somehwere around. Thus why he's a creeper.

Thanks, socal. Hope you enjoyed your Mom's Day brunch.

I wasn't even thinking of it being spelled wrong, I had a vision that he IS a big Frankfurter monster!:croc:

Creepy, freaky, evil.....

Thanks Filly, I did enjoy my Brunch. Nice to get out and enjoy the family.

Billylee posted this link in another thread:
http://www.squidoo.com/AndreaFeldman

and I thought Andrea Feldman looked a lot like this girl, from the club shots.
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01031.jpg

Here's a side by side.
afcb01.jpg

Billylee posted this link in another thread:
http://www.squidoo.com/AndreaFeldman

and I thought Andrea Feldman looked a lot like this girl, from the club shots.
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01031.jpg

Here's a side by side.
afcb01.jpg

It could very well be her. Here's a link with a photo of her performing at another nightclub... she looks much more emaciated and her hair is blonder.
http://www.warholstars.org/warhol/warhol1/andy/warhol/can/feld23.html
If it is her, then someone who knew her and remembers the era reasonably accurately could maybe help pin it down to a likely year, going by how she looks and the possible timeframes she may have seen Alcala during. Or maybe there are enough dated photos of her online to do so.

It could very well be her. Here's a link with a photo of her performing at another nightclub... she looks much more emaciated and her hair is blonder.
http://www.warholstars.org/warhol/warhol1/andy/warhol/can/feld23.html
If it is her, then someone who knew her and remembers the era reasonably accurately could maybe help pin it down to a likely year, going by how she looks and the possible timeframes she may have seen Alcala during. Or maybe there are enough dated photos of her online to do so.

Someone I know was actually friends with Jim Carroll. Mr. Carroll recently passed. I can ask at least. This person is much younger than Mr. Carroll was so I doubt he would know.

I can give it a try though. That is if it is true that Jim Carroll was one of Andrea's beau's.

I really think it could be Andrea. The girl seems to be the focus of the photos- and who wouldn't want photos of a rising star?
Somehow im just noticing there's 2 different blonds in the club! am i slow to noting this or has it been overlooked?
did andrea have a sister?

LOL,yep there are two blond women, one dark curly haired woman, a long-haired dark haired woman (possibly latino), a blond man and a creepy looking man who may be Alcala, but unsure.

I too, by the way, think she could be Andrea, perhaps before she bleached out and a bit younger?

Nada punklove, the pic you posted is of someone else. The girl you posted is of dark skin....
I know this from another pic of her, she is thread "dark haired woman/bathing suit"

Here's another pick of Andrea Feldman; more of a straight-on shot.

(Hope you don't mind me linking to this jessunlil)
afcb01.jpg

l_a3d15a7c13d304126252f3cd6b73887b.jpg

Even the way she seems to hold her chin out and up when she's on stage looks the same. I wonder if LE already has this info, I'm sure they'd have figured out the five spot club by now, don't you think? My guess is they have figured this out this is Andrea, I wish they'd remove the pictures that have been identified!!!!

If they are not the same person, then she has a twin out there.

I think most all of us agree this could very well be Feldman. Question is should it be submitted? Do you think LE already knows this? Since know one is getting a response on the submissions that already have been made, I wonder if LE even wants to hear from the public any more?

Also, if this is Feldman, then, is the curly haired girl a friend of hers? Co-worker? Aspiring actress also?

I think most all of us agree this could very well be Feldman. Question is should it be submitted? Do you think LE already knows this? Since know one is getting a response on the submissions that already have been made, I wonder if LE even wants to hear from the public any more?

Also, if this is Feldman, then, is the curly haired girl a friend of hers? Co-worker? Aspiring actress also?

Andrea Feldman commited suicide years ago. She jumped out a window or off a terrace or something.

Leee Black Childres is still very much alive. He knew Feldamn and hung out with her. I don't have a Facebook, but if someone does perhaps he'd be able to identify the other girls. I would just politely ask. I guess that would be protocol? This very well could have been Feldman but again she is no longer of this world.

Andrea Feldman commited suicide years ago. She jumped out a window or off a terrace or something.

Leee Black Childres is still very much alive. He knew Feldamn and hung out with her. I don't have a Facebook, but if someone does perhaps he'd be able to identify the other girls. I would just politely ask. I guess that would be protocol? This very well could have been Feldman but again she is no longer of this world.

I know that she committed suicide, I'm just pointing out the fact that it could be her.

LE put the pictures out so that the public could identify [I]any[/I] of the people in the pictures, dead or alive doesn't matter. I'm sure they're trying to figure out who ALL the people in the pictures are, and if this is Feldman then they need to know that, (which they might by now anyway). Whether she's dead or alive is of no consequence, as it may lead them to the identity of the others. So my question is, do you all think that LE already knows that this may well be Andrea Feldman?

I know that she committed suicide, I'm just pointing out the fact that it could be her.

LE put the pictures out so that the public could identify [I]any[/I] of the people in the pictures, dead or alive doesn't matter. I'm sure they're trying to figure out who ALL the people in the pictures are, and if this is Feldman then they need to know that, (which they might by now anyway). Whether she's dead or alive is of no consequence, as it may lead them to the identity of the others. So my question is, do you all think that LE already knows that this may well be Andrea Feldman?

My thinking is if they knew it was her why did they release individual pics of her. There would be no point. If they identified her afterwards, they haven't said.

True, you'd think they would say, but then she could be one of the 21 they said they identified right off the bat. I do wish they'd release a list of which one's they've identified, or remove the dang pictures from their websites. That has to be causing them more trouble than not! On the other hand, if we keep submitting them then maybe they WILL FINALLY do that! lol

LE has handled this whole "release" abismally imo. They published a whole bunch of photographs without any information - waited for the public to respond and provided no other information. It's no wonder there's a dwindling public response!

I'm so disappointed by all of this. Particularly, the last individual who came forward publicly to state that she THOUGHT she could have been in one of the pictures...seems to have had the effect of haulting all scrutiny of who other's may be!

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$