The Last Happy Hour, book by Charles Joseph Hackett

Truth, thank you again for sharing the additional research. I now understand why you promised to video yourself eating a pig's head if you are proven wrong about CPH being the LISK.

Question/suggestion: did you look fot any editorials that speak even more frankly than this news article? also, the EMS and fire departments on LI have a newsletter or magazine that probably mentioned his curious ways in more than one issue.

I uploaded something in april that speaks more frankly about his actions then the newsday article: the 2 court cases from the late eighties where he allegedy did something to 2 different minors at seperate times that was considered grossly negligent by the expert witness physician. Both of these incidents happened in the point lookout / lido beach area where he lived and worked as an EMT. He moved out of that town shortly after, not very far in miles, but crossing the border into suffolk county. The world can't keep turning a blind eye on him.

Good ****! but whats the Doc's connection to AC?

Nothing but circumstantial im afraid. But the data is intriguing: license to practice ER medicine expired in 2006 and wasn't renewed. According to the book, pop and son would go to AC and stay in hotel and dad would roll around with his dancer girlfriend.

AC has foot fetish, ligature strangulation, use of drainage ditch, 4 women victims (4 in gilgo, 4 in manorville), victims with drug problems.

The best I can offer, from looking at the picture of him in shorts in front of the flagpole with his son, is that the boy appeared to be 6 or 7 in that picture. Very young, anyway. So how old is the son now? Mid 20's? So he had to have had the artificial leg in the mid 1990's, I'm assuming. Right? Or is my math whack?

I'm pretty sure that his son is a senior at Babylon High School now. So he would be about 17 years old now. In the picture, I believe the son looked about 7 years old so it must have been taken about 10 years ago.

Flight 800 went down in July 1996, so the accident probably occurred at some point between 1996 and 2001.

It's just so ironic that he was helping a disabled motorist, trying to be the hero again! Most people would have told the motorist to stay away from the traffic and he will call the police to assist, but this guy gets right in there to help and he gets plowed!

Good ****! but whats the Doc's connection to AC?

His father liked to go there and took his son with him. Child/teenager would have been pretty stimulated, I would think, by the party girls his father enjoyed so much (or was trying to convert) I think this would be the case if in fact the father's novel is autobiographical. The Atlanta City Murders were discovered Nov. 22, 2006. Dec. 12, 2006 was the date his Am Osteo Board of emergency medicine expired. I can't find anyplace he has worked since then, although he still seems to have a license for family practice. I am wondering if his car accident could have been later than we have been thinking. The SK stopped chopping up women about 2006. Could this be when he no longer had the strength to do it?

His father liked to go there and took his son with him. Child/teenager would have been pretty stimulated, I would think, by the party girls his father enjoyed so much (or was trying to convert) I think this would be the case if in fact the father's novel is autobiographical. The Atlanta City Murders were discovered Nov. 22, 2006. Dec. 12, 2006 was the date his Am Osteo Board of emergency medicine expired. I can't find anyplace he has worked since then, although he still seems to have a license for family practice. I am wondering if his car accident could have been later than we have been thinking. The SK stopped chopping up women about 2006. Could this be when he no longer had the strength to do it?

The oak beach crowd claimed the accident was before he moved to oak beach in 1991. Unless he had a go go gadget propeller leg, i dont think he took that dip in the fiery atlantic.

"Some volunteers complained that Hackett was leaving them out of the planning loop and kept putting them off when they asked how to handle the touchy handoff of those patients from police to volunteer care. By June, as the program's launch was imminent, fire officials were heaping vitriol on Hackett at meetings."

I think this may be related to the incredible source of untraceable victims...... Raised by a man with a history in military intelligence huh? When he's not being crazy, he is very smart, but with hinesight the volunteers mentioned above might see his actions differently now. I wonder if someone on the force can remember some of these unidentified victims... Touchy handoff from police to volunteer care.....hmmm somebody mmay have been skimming patients for his own use..

On the other hand you may have an individual who despises his parents way and strives to rewrite the wrongs they did. It is possible with the over zealous do gooder actions listed in this thread.

On the other hand you may have an individual who despises his parents way and strives to rewrite the wrongs they did. It is possible with the over zealous do gooder actions listed in this thread.

Hmm ... according to others in the field, his over zealous do gooder actions are either major embellishments or possibly flat-out lies.

Nothing but circumstantial im afraid. But the data is intriguing: license to practice ER medicine expired in 2006 and wasn't renewed. According to the book, pop and son would go to AC and stay in hotel and dad would roll around with his dancer girlfriend.

AC has foot fetish, ligature strangulation, use of drainage ditch, 4 women victims (4 in gilgo, 4 in manorville), victims with drug problems.

Well....damn. THAT'S interesting!

Can't be. I saw the prosthetic leg pic taken with his son, redbird. The boy was amybe 6 years old. Accident had to have been PRIOR to mid 1990's.

Yeah, perhaps he was "helping" someone who he had other intentions toward. (JMO)

Back in the Spring, I did a fair bit of research on the family members and I'm pretty certain that the son (age 20) went to Suffolk Community College. IIRC, there was talk of him transferring to an Ivy League school. (From his FB page)

One of CPH's daughters is named after the mother of CPH.

Yeah, perhaps he was "helping" someone who he had other intentions toward. (JMO)

Back in the Spring, I did a fair bit of research on the family members and I'm pretty certain that the son (age 20) went to Suffolk Community College. IIRC, there was talk of him transferring to an Ivy League school. (From his FB page)

One of CPH's daughters is named after the mother of CPH.

So, if the son was 6 in the flagpole pic, the picture was taken around 1997. We know absolutely that CPH had the prosthetic leg at that time. If the "Oak Beach Crowd" is saying the accident was around 1991, that would certainly fit.

JMO

So, if the son was 6 in the flagpole pic, the picture was taken around 1997. We know absolutely that CPH had the prosthetic leg at that time. If the "Oak Beach Crowd" is saying the accident was around 1991, that would certainly fit.

JMO

I specifically heard that the accident must have been prior to 1991, as the person said he had it (the prosthetic) before moving to oak beach in 1991.

Under the category of word games, I found an interesting, documented, published, use of the term 'Mickey Mouse' by the books author in a letter to the New York Times. I will upload the scan when i return to new york later this week. I'm currently on vacation in the west indies.....and sleuthing....

My curiosity about the phrase or term "Mickey Mouse" is the real reason for this post, so please don't look into it too much. From what I gather, the phrase was used to describe something as counterfeit or worthless.

Attachments

• CJH Mickey Mouse.pdf
    225 KB · Views: 52
  • cjh mickey mouse.jpg
    cjh mickey mouse.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 64
My curiosity about the phrase or term "Mickey Mouse" is the real reason for this post, so please don't look into it too much. From what I gather, the phrase was used to describe something as counterfeit or worthless.

Interesting in his letter to the editor that CJH felt the need to point out that "class" is "a matter of some importance".

CPH reminds me of someone who I thought could be the SK. This person was a pathological liar and over embellished every story that he ever told. CPH seems to be the same type of person. Constantly tooting his own horn and thinking that he is above everyone else.

I found this sentence very interesting in the article above:
"The counter island at his Oak Beach home was built to double as an examining table where, Hackett said, neighbors' fingers have been reattached and heart problems treated."

My friend that lives in Oak Beach West did say that her son received stitches from CPH on the center island in his kitchen.

This guy is definitely a little over the top!

Examining tables are always padded aren't they? I am curious about this kitchen island that doubles as an examining table on so many levels....

Is it made of butcher block? :floorlaugh: Does the island have a a reclining section that can come up like a chair?
If he repairs an open wound for a neighbor, how do they clean it before it's ready to prepare a summer supper? I understand why his 2 daughters moved to the other side of the country, their home life was just too bizarre, they would never find mates after meeting that dad on the first date... I'm not a fan of hollywood, but if they do swoop down to feast on this story they might as well go dark comedy with the Cohen brothers because this is just becoming more absurd by the day.

Examining tables are always padded aren't they? I am curious about this kitchen island that doubles as an examining table on so many levels....

Is it made of butcher block? :floorlaugh: Does the island have a a reclining section that can come up like a chair?
If he repairs an open wound for a neighbor, how do they clean it before it's ready to prepare a summer supper? I understand why his 2 daughters moved to the other side of the country, their home life was just too bizarre, they would never find mates after meeting that dad on the first date... I'm not a fan of hollywood, but if they do swoop down to feast on this story they might as well go dark comedy with the Cohen brothers because this is just becoming more absurd by the day.

truth,

I will try and get some more info from my Oak Beach friend regarding the center island in his kitchen.

Ditto, Reannan!

The Sr H's dad was VP of a Lawn Seed Co. Wonder if it came in burlap? Human beings are creatures of habit ya know! (I wear an apron when I cook to this day because that is how I was raised.)

The Jr has a counter island in his home which doubles as a hospital table? WTH? I've never heard of such a thing in all my life!!!

I am speechless about all this info..................which is rare! :D

Thanks truthspider for all the info.

wm

I am speechless too ~ it is something you couldn't dream up in a million years, especially when it involves someone who fits the possibility so perfectly, what with all the Circumstantial info we have come across. Unbelievable.

truth,

I will try and get some more info from my Oak Beach friend regarding the center island in his kitchen.

You better Goathairjones. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: It is too priceless. We need to know everything about it. :rocker: Seriously and Tak ;}

PS: My head is swimming now, wondering if LE knows about this center island. Have they tested it for DNA? Probably not yet IMO. Hope LE reads here before anything happens to that big flat of wood !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back