The Networks Know Who Did It

Did Linda say,"I hid the knife,Patsy didn't even know where it was",and later say "Patsy was the only one who could have known where I hid the knife"
Didn't Linda say,NO ONE but Patsy would know about the "southern sense",the proper attache mark,the bonus amount ,the location of the room......however she knew!
I remain firm in my belief that the people surrounding the Pughs,anyone at their taco Christmas dinner should be checked thoroughly!
IMO

Good post K777angel.
Let's add to it that it fits with the dictionary being dog-eared to the word "incest". Obviously John, or Pats, (or both) was not sure exactly how the defination of the word applied to Burke and decided to look it up that night.

IMO/JMO

Cord fibers were found in JonBenet's bed - her bedroom door across from the washer/dryer & cupboard where the knife was hidden.

However, I thought Burke didn't know where the knife was.

A diaper bag was pulled out and, supposedly, the knife was hidden behind it. There was also a paring knife on the second floor washer/dryer.

It almost seems like an exchange - paring knife for scout knife.

But how did Burke know it was hidden there? Or was someone going for diapers (pull-ups) when the knife was discovered.

It could not be more clear:

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004627

Michael Kane: The police investigation, contrary to what Mr. Wood said in the little clip you just showed, the police investigation never excluded anybody with the exception of Burke Ramsey from the focus of the case.

The affidavit signed by Hunter also carries the full weight of law and the District Attorney's office. NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN. Burke is no suspect, never was. It's just smearing this poor kid by posters that don't know anyone in this case in the DA's office CLEARLY TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF BURKE AS A SUSPECT. HE IS NOT ONE.

candy said:
It could not be more clear:

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004627

Michael Kane: The police investigation, contrary to what Mr. Wood said in the little clip you just showed, the police investigation never excluded anybody with the exception of Burke Ramsey from the focus of the case.

The affidavit signed by Hunter also carries the full weight of law and the District Attorney's office. NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN. Burke is no suspect, never was. It's just smearing this poor kid by posters that don't know anyone in this case in the DA's office CLEARLY TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF BURKE AS A SUSPECT. HE IS NOT ONE.

Neither is Fleet White but that doesn't seem to get in the way of some posters who would smear him as well, neither is Santa and his wife, neither is Priscilla White, neither is Daphne White, neither is Bootman, etc. but there are some posters who will stop at nothing for their own agendas to smear their names and forget that these people have children as well.

These efforts might be better spent worrying about some forum owners/posters smearing Ariana Pugh. She also is and never was a suspect either, yet her name continually gets smeared as some sort of *advertiser censored* victim who is having sex with her father. Wouldn't all your efforts be better spent defending her rather than one of the three other known people in the house where a murder occurred? One of the four who actually woke up on the 26th inside that house, when one other member of the family did not?

Burke is fair game on these forums. It's in the Constitution! And for the record, many of us don't share the notion that what comes out of the DA's office is any more legitimate than the posters on the forums. I am one of those people. Sitting in the DA's office doesn't make one honest. Just ask Hunter and his cronies. It doesn't get too much more crooked than that and also doesn't get any more blatant! So preaching "the DA said" stuff doesn't impress many of us.

It couldn't be more clear

TLynn, a trade sounds realistic. My understanding is that Patsy was the only person LHP told where she'd hidden Burke's knife.

I think that Burke took a paring knife from the kitchen to cut the cord for a sexual game he and JB were going to play, then, while rummaging for something in the cupboard by the upstairs washer and dryer outside her bedroom, discovered his red Swiss Army knife, the one LHP had hidden from him, and decided to use that instead. I think it's also possible that someone, probably Patsy, had earlier pulled the bag of diapers partway out of the cupboard to get a diaper for JB, and Burke happened to spy his knife behind the bag on his way into JB's room.

Candy,

That October 12, 2000 affidavit from Alex Hunter was a fraud and was developed as the result of a conspiracy between Hunter and Lin Wood to make it appear Burke had been cleared. But the word "cleared" didn't even appear in the document. All it said was Burke is a witness and not a suspect -- but NO ONE was an official suspect, not even John or Patsy. It was a tricky play on words.

The affidavit wasn't even written by Hunter, although he signed it. IT WAS WRITTEN BY LIN WOOD. The purpose of the affidavit was to deceive and make it falsely appear as though Burke had been cleared. He wasn't cleared. It was a trick.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Candy,

That October 12, 2000 affidavit from Alex Hunter was a fraud and was developed as the result of a conspiracy between Hunter and Lin Wood to make it appear Burke had been cleared. But the word "cleared" didn't even appear in the document. All it said was Burke is a witness and not a suspect -- but NO ONE was an official suspect, not even John or Patsy. It was a tricky play on words.

The affidavit wasn't even written by Hunter, although he signed it. IT WAS WRITTEN BY LIN WOOD. The purpose of the affidavit was to deceive and make it falsely appear as though Burke had been cleared. He wasn't cleared. It was a trick.

Just my opinion.

I don't trust ANYTHING that the Ramseys' CIVIL lawyer Lin Wood is involved in, says, or instigates. Such as this "affidavit" signed by Alex Hunter but written by Lin Wood.
Wood's motivations ($$$) are to try and make the Ramseys look innocent.
If he has to use alot of verbal engineering (avoiding the official "cleared" and subsituting "not a suspect" which applies to EVERY human being on the planet; Burke Ramsey included) - so be it.

Burke has to be a suspect. He was there. Unless there is exculpatory (sp)evidence (that we don't know about) or the "under 10" element comes into play - how can they possibly rule him out?

Just his fingerprints on the bowl is enough to include him. Don't know if there were other fingerprints on the spoon or glass.

Thanks for your reply, Ivy.

BlueCrab, I'm not an admirer of Hunter's but I'm not convinced he was involved with Wood in a conspiracy to protect Burke. In 2000, Hunter refused to sign a statement Wood gave him declaring that "all questions related to" Burke's "possible involvement" in the death of JonBenet "were resolved to the satisfaction of investigators." Hunter also refused to sign anything saying that Burke "has never been viewed by investigators as a suspect," or anything saying that Burke "has not been and is not a suspect."

candy said:
NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN. Burke is no suspect,
Hold on a minute. There is supposedly a completely NEW investigation going on. That being the case, Burke may very well be the TOP suspect in the NEW investigation. No body knows anything for sure about this supposed NEW investigation.

As far as the OLD investigation goes, nobody has ever accused Kane or Hunter of being the sharpest knife in the drawer.

IMO/JMO

TLynn said:
Unless there is exculpatory (sp)evidence (that we don't know about)...
IMO this is the case.... as well as additional incriminating evidence against Patsy and John that we don't know about.

I believe Burke acted weird and out of touch with reality because he is being raised by two people who are weird and out of touch with reality. I also believe he has powerful psychological defenses in place -self-protection against his parents.

http://www.tarpley.net/bush21.htm

... :hand: :laugh: :blowkiss: :silenced:

[A]n unimpeded investigation into Roskens could expose the link between Bush's little publicized birth control mania--much of which is carried out through the State Department's AID in the Third World--and the sexual depravity rampant in U.S. political and intelligence elites. Any such scandal could shatter the illusions of Bush's conservative base, many of whom still accept the President's claims to being ``pro-life,'' ``anti-drug,'' and an American patriot. It should also make anyone who thinks of the propaganda about Bush being the ``education President,'' deeply queasy.

Roskens left his home state of Nebraska for the nation's capital in early 1990 enmired in controversy. He had been fired suddenly as president of the University of Nebraska, in a secret meeting of the state Board of Regents in July 1989. No public explanation was given for his removal. Yet, within weeks, the White House offered Roskens the high-profile job in Washington. The administration knew about the controversy in Nebraska, but Roskens passed an FBI background check, and was confirmed to head AID.

Blazeboy3 said:
BlueCrab said:
In my opinion the networks know who killed JonBenet -- their conduct gives them away. For example:

Well, I don't know about the networks covering up child sex rings from the 1980's that included George Bush. That's outa my league.

But I am convinced the networks likely know who killed JonBenet, but can't do anything about it without breaking Colorado law and the court's protective order covering the identities of children.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Well, I don't know about the networks covering up child sex rings from the 1980's that included George Bush. That's outa my league.

But I am convinced the networks likely know who killed JonBenet, but can't do anything about it without breaking Colorado law and the court's protective order covering the identities of children.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

BC:Just your opinion based on what...this is HUGH!!!...
OH THIS IS SO "BIG" +/SUM!!!...where's your amo/knowledge BC?

www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/12/20011204-17.html

Bush was talking about what happened on September 11th and how he heard of the atrocities in New York. If you remember, Bush was at a school in Florida where he was taking part in a photo opportunity, which included reading a story about a pet goat to a class of children. The media around the world told us, from White House statements, that Bush heard of the twin tower attacks when his chief of staff, Andrew Card, spoke in his ear in the classroom as he addressed the children. There was the famous picture of Card leaning over Bush accompanied by headlines like: The Moment Bush Knew.

But Bush told the Florida town meeting a very different story. This is what he said about what happened that morning in answer to a question by someone named Jordan:

"Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident. But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

THIS IS STAGGERING - THERE WAS NO LIVE TELEVISION COVERAGE OF THE FIRST PLANE HITTING THE TOWER - HOW COULD THERE BE?? THE FOOTAGE OF THE FIRST CRASH WAS TAKEN BY ONLOOKERS AND SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS AND DID NOT AIR FOR HOURS AND DAYS AFTER IT HAPPENED. THERE WAS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE SECOND CRASH, OF COURSE, BUT NOT OF THE FIRST - SO HOW ON EARTH CAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CLAIM TO A PUBLIC MEETING TO HAVE SEEN IT LIVE ON A TELEVISION OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM WHERE HE WAS WAITING TO ADDRESS THOSE CHILDREN?? AND WHY HAS NO NEWS ORGANISATION OR "JOURNALIST" PICKED UP THIS FANTASTIC LIE?

And what about that statement about "there's one terrible pilot". What?? A passenger jet crashes into one of the twin towers full of people and all the President of the United States can say is "there's one terrible pilot"!! And then he walks into a classroom to read a story about a pet goat?? God help us. "There's one terrible pilot"? We are not talking a light plane flown by an amateur, but a commerical airliner and even if it had not been a terrorist outrage, it would still have been an enormous tragedy requiring the leadership of the US president. But of course none of this tissue of lies by Bush could have happened because he could not possibly have seen the first crash on live television because there was no live coverage. The fact that Bush KNEW the plane was going to hit the tower is more like it because he, like his masters who orchestrated it, was well aware of what was going to unfold that morning.

AND EVEN AFTER HE CLAIMS THAT HIS CHIEF OF STAFF TOLD HIM OF THE SECOND PLANE, AND THAT "AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK", BUSH WENT ON READING THE STORY ABOUT THE PET GOAT!! YOU SIMPLY COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP, COULD YOU?

Blazeboy3 said:
BC:Just your opinion based on what...this is HUGH!!!...

OH THIS IS SO "BIG" +/SUM!!!...where's your amo/knowledge BC?
The Franklin cover-up : child abuse, Satanism, and murder in Nebraska /by John DeCamp
:eek:
http://js-catalog.cpl.org:60100/MARION/AHI-8904
A very interesting read(THE BOOK)!
:rolleyes:
www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/12/20011204-17.html
Bush was talking about what happened on September 11th and how he heard of the atrocities in New York. If you remember, Bush was at a school in Florida where he was taking part in a photo opportunity, which included reading a story about a pet goat to a class of children. The media around the world told us, from White House statements, that Bush heard of the twin tower attacks when his chief of staff, Andrew Card, spoke in his ear in the classroom as he addressed the children. There was the famous picture of Card leaning over Bush accompanied by headlines like: The Moment Bush Knew.

But Bush told the Florida town meeting a very different story. This is what he said about what happened that morning in answer to a question by someone named Jordan:

"Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident. But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

THIS IS STAGGERING - THERE WAS NO LIVE TELEVISION COVERAGE OF THE FIRST PLANE HITTING THE TOWER - HOW COULD THERE BE?? THE FOOTAGE OF THE FIRST CRASH WAS TAKEN BY ONLOOKERS AND SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS AND DID NOT AIR FOR HOURS AND DAYS AFTER IT HAPPENED. THERE WAS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE SECOND CRASH, OF COURSE, BUT NOT OF THE FIRST - SO HOW ON EARTH CAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CLAIM TO A PUBLIC MEETING TO HAVE SEEN IT LIVE ON A TELEVISION OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM WHERE HE WAS WAITING TO ADDRESS THOSE CHILDREN?? AND WHY HAS NO NEWS ORGANISATION OR "JOURNALIST" PICKED UP THIS FANTASTIC LIE?

And what about that statement about "there's one terrible pilot". What?? A passenger jet crashes into one of the twin towers full of people and all the President of the United States can say is "there's one terrible pilot"!! And then he walks into a classroom to read a story about a pet goat?? God help us. "There's one terrible pilot"? We are not talking a light plane flown by an amateur, but a commerical airliner and even if it had not been a terrorist outrage, it would still have been an enormous tragedy requiring the leadership of the US president. But of course none of this tissue of lies by Bush could have happened because he could not possibly have seen the first crash on live television because there was no live coverage. The fact that Bush KNEW the plane was going to hit the tower is more like it because he, like his masters who orchestrated it, was well aware of what was going to unfold that morning.

AND EVEN AFTER HE CLAIMS THAT HIS CHIEF OF STAFF TOLD HIM OF THE SECOND PLANE, AND THAT "AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK", BUSH WENT ON READING THE STORY ABOUT THE PET GOAT!! YOU SIMPLY COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP, COULD YOU?

http://js-catalog.cpl.org:60100/MARION/AHI-8904
The Franklin cover-up : child abuse, Satanism, and murder in Nebraska /by John DeCamp

Nehemiah said:
I'm missing your connections, Blaze. What has this got to do with JBR?

I think the connection Blaze is trying to make, but in a cryptographic way, is the networks are covering up the Bush story like they are covering up the Ramsey story. Just guessing though.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
You're right Tipper, Meyer and Sirotnik reexamined JonBenet AFTER the autopsy to verify acute injuries to the vagina. My mistake.

JMO

Part of the job of a medical examiner is to look for old injuries, too, because they may be part of the evidence at trial. We don't have a record of Sirotnik's findings or opinions. Was he the guy who was reported to have done a scope on the body? I can't remember the proper name for the procedure.

The word "eroded" in medical terms means sloughed off, but doesn't necessarily mean over any particular length of time. (And I'm NOT going back to find that medical usage again! Been there, done that, lost it in the archives.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back