The "Parties" and Other Neighbor Accounts

I just watched that also and couldn't believe the way she kept using the words "normal" and "eccentric" to describe this sex offender who was keeping women and children hostage behind his home. Unbelievable. :mad: She said that she felt the police didn't follow up on complaints about the guy because of the neighborhood. She hates the local police, but for some reason she feels a need to talk about what a great businessman this Garrido freak was. She clearly has no empathy with Jaycee or these little girls.

My God. I just watched the Molino video. What a complete and utter disgrace to humanity. A true nutjob. The audacity of her to say "“Now they're going to blame every single unsolved mystery on him as a way to now we're going to do the hard work.”

“I'm trying to reach out to America that we need to get the truth from them. They need to share with us what their actual inside living conditions are. And then people might not think he's as much of a monster.”

And when Anderson countered by saying “Wait a minute. But wait just one second. I mean this is a man who allegedly kidnapped an 11-year-old girl, repeatedly raped her for 18 years and fathered two kids with her. So I wouldn't go too far down the road of defending this guy,” she responds with “No, no. I'm not defending him.”

She is a to the nth degree.

My God. I just watched the Molino video. What a complete and utter disgrace to humanity. A true nutjob. The audacity of her to say "“Now they're going to blame every single unsolved mystery on him as a way to now we're going to do the hard work.”

“I'm trying to reach out to America that we need to get the truth from them. They need to share with us what their actual inside living conditions are. And then people might not think he's as much of a monster.”

And when Anderson countered by saying “Wait a minute. But wait just one second. I mean this is a man who allegedly kidnapped an 11-year-old girl, repeatedly raped her for 18 years and fathered two kids with her. So I wouldn't go too far down the road of defending this guy,” she responds with “No, no. I'm not defending him.”

She is a to the nth degree.

Her behavior screams "Enabler!!" to me.

Did they ask her about the woman whose body was impaled on the fence of her husband's auto wrecking yard??

I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of the defense's top witnesses.

Most of the UK papers will pay for an exclusive and will pay for stories. There was just an article made about Garrido's dad saying he isn't talking anymore unless he is paid., because he has heard people are making so much money for interviews.

Each time Mr. Rogers told his story, he embellished it more. I am betting he's made quite a pretty penny.

He is the only neighbor that is talking about these wild beer/meth parties, backyard filled with men, loudly hooting and high fiving each other with tents bopping up and down.

He is selling what they want to buy. It doesn't mean it's the truth. jmo

Regarding Ms. M who was talking about how clean the girls always were, they couldn't have been living in those tents. blah blah blah.... (rolls my eyes at her) She seemed to be defending the monster to ME!!!

The city condemned the HOUSE today. That tells me (along with the few pictures that have been published showing what the inside of that house looked like) that inside wasn't much better than outside.

The loud parties and weird goings on in the backyard actually, his yard backs up onto the Garridos back yard, so he had a better view & hearing range than most

He actually hasn't embellished his account, the U.S. news outlets that had access to the same interview just sanitized it, taking out the upsetting details & substituting "Rogers said the parties were mostly a male affair"

He seemed both concerned and has been consistant with what he's witnessed.

Shar Gal,

I have heard neighbors talking about seeing the girls back there and laughing in the backyard. The neighbor next door was the one that called the police back in 2006 because they were concerned about children living back there. They also said they were aware that he was a sexual deviant.

I have not heard/read about any other neighbors talk about loud parties in the backyard and many men in the backyard. No one except Rogers. jmo

If you have any links, I'd appreciate it.

A neighbor who called the police described Garrido as a "psychotic sex addict." For the neighbor to know this suggests that Garrido was doing some crazy sexual stuff out of the norm, which doesn't verify, but does lend some credibility to Rogers' story about the sex parties.

here's an article from the LA Times regarding people paying for "exclusive" interviews. Dear Mr. Robinson was part of this as suspected. I'm not saying what he has said is or isn't true because I don't know.....just that he's disgusting for taking money from Jaycee's story. Garrido's dad is quoted too...and the Lister guy says he sold one of the business cards with Jaycee's pic on it for $10,000. i think this is so vile and people seem to have no integrity anymore.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...edly-kidnapped-as-a-child-18-years-ago-b.html

ETA: sorry, i confused Robinson with Rogers! the article does not mention Rogers. thanks Shari_Gal!

here's an article from the LA Times regarding people paying for "exclusive" interviews. Dear Mr. Robinson was part of this as suspected. I'm not saying what he has said is or isn't true because I don't know.....just that he's disgusting for taking money from Jaycee's story. Garrido's dad is quoted too...and the Lister guy says he sold one of the business cards with Jaycee's pic on it for $10,000. i think this is so vile and people seem to have no integrity anymore.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...edly-kidnapped-as-a-child-18-years-ago-b.html

hate to quote myself, but in this same article the Molina lady says this

"Cheyvonne Molino, 35, who runs an auto wrecking yard with her husband, said Phillip Garrido printed their business cards and often stopped by with his daughters. After his arrest, Molino said reporters hacked into her Facebook page and stole photos she had posted of Garrido’s daughters, who had attended a party for her daughter’s 16th birthday on Aug. 15."

do you believe that her facebook account was hacked or that she sold them??

That completely fits. I've lived in some rough neighborhoods and have seen and heard of some crazy stuff going on in meth scenes.

I wonder if the truckers were there for "trucker speed" pills so they could drive more miles without getting sleepy, or if the Garrido's had some sort of contract to clean or maintain the trucks, or if the drivers were attendees of the parties, or just some other reason entirely.

The article mentions Damon Robinson being paid, not Mike Rogers

It's reprehensible to take money for an interview, if someone is late on a utility bill or car payment in this economy I can see why they'd take the money if offered though.

Hopefully some of the interviewees who got a payment would donate some of the money toward Jaycees fund or some other good cause.

A neighbor who called the police described Garrido as a "psychotic sex addict." For the neighbor to know this suggests that Garrido was doing some crazy sexual stuff out of the norm, which doesn't verify, but does lend some credibility to Rogers' story about the sex parties.

to his backyard parties, promising the women a lot of money & drugs to have sex with the 'party goers' in the tent, i.e. he'd pay a woman some money up front, then instead of paying the rest he'd murder the woman, rob her and dispose of her body.

Whenever a party was going on he could've told Jaycee & her daughters they had stay in the soundproof room, away from the raucus partying?

I agree mostly with you all that some of the things are probably an exaggeration and getting out of control right now. But, I did watch at least two CBS 5 videos yesterday where the news reporter live, on the scene said that other neighbors aside from this Mr. Rogers supported the stories about the weird parties in the backyard. I don't know whether they just didn't want to all get on camera or what.

Another thing is that Damon Robinson has been interviewed by the local news channels several times, even giving a tour of his property that they searched on regular, local news. So, I don't know why anyone would pay him a lot of money for info when he's already given it on a public news channel...?

"Cheyvonne Molino, 35, who runs an auto wrecking yard with her husband, said Phillip Garrido printed their business cards and often stopped by with his daughters. After his arrest, Molino said reporters hacked into her Facebook page and stole photos she had posted of Garrido’s daughters, who had attended a party for her daughter’s 16th birthday on Aug. 15."

My personal opinion is that she sold the names and the photos. I also believe that she is in the process of setting up a website to profit from this horrible situation.

I was browsing Phillip Garrido’s blog and in the comments among all of the threats was a link to this site:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4751151745311616135&postID=8123069408507170406

starlet said...
www.starletangelfoundation.webs.com

I left a comment listing the appropriate place for donations and received this email:

"From: messages@webs.com on behalf of welovestareletangel@gmail.com
Sent: Tue 9/01/09 4:10 AM
To: xyz@hotmail.com
Hello xyz@hotmail.com,

Thanks for leaving a comment on http://starletangelfoundation.webs.com/!

Would you like to contribute, share thoughts with other site members and receive occasional email updates on site activity? If so, then click here to join: Yes, I'd like to join this site

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site.

- cheyvonne molino"

The Molinos let Garrido set up a tent outside the dismantler business to preach. (or find new clients?) She also signed an affidavit posted on Garrido's blog saying that he was of sound mind and could use a machine to channel voices. Unlike the others in the affidavits recanting their stories she seems to still be supporting him.

I think she sold them. After looking at her myspace pages, she seems even more strange to me. However, there are facebook applications that allow you to view the photos owned by people who are not on your friends list so maybe the reporters just used that

to his backyard parties, promising the women a lot of money & drugs to have sex with the 'party goers' in the tent, i.e. he'd pay a woman some money up front, then instead of paying the rest he'd murder the woman, rob her and dispose of her body.

Whenever a party was going on he could've told Jaycee & her daughters they had stay in the soundproof room, away from the raucus partying?
IF this was going on....it's possible too that the above happened without a murder. THere could have been assaults with a release afterward, or it could have been all consensual. Since right now it's speculation....I'm speculating that if this was happening he likely wouldn't hire high-class call girls but more likely the run-of-the-mill drugged up ones off a street. I'm just trying to add to your thoughts...it's all such a stretch right now to know what for sure is fact.

I think she sold them. After looking at her myspace pages, she seems even more strange to me. However, there are facebook applications that allow you to view the photos owned by people who are not on your friends list so maybe the reporters just used that
A good point about Facebook options, though I wouldn't put it past her to have sold them either.

My personal opinion is that she sold the names and the photos. I also believe that she is in the process of setting up a website to profit from this horrible situation.

I was browsing Phillip Garrido’s blog and in the comments among all of the threats was a link to this site:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4751151745311616135&postID=8123069408507170406

starlet said...
www.starletangelfoundation.webs.com

I left a comment listing the appropriate place for donations and received this email:

"From: messages@webs.com on behalf of welovestareletangel@gmail.com
Sent: Tue 9/01/09 4:10 AM
To: xyz@hotmail.com
Hello xyz@hotmail.com,

Thanks for leaving a comment on http://starletangelfoundation.webs.com/!

Would you like to contribute, share thoughts with other site members and receive occasional email updates on site activity? If so, then click here to join: Yes, I'd like to join this site

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site.

- cheyvonne molino"

The Molinos let Garrido set up a tent outside the dismantler business to preach. (or find new clients?) She also signed an affidavit posted on Garrido's blog saying that he was of sound mind and could use a machine to channel voices. Unlike the others in the affidavits recanting their stories she seems to still be supporting him.

oh what a disgusting person if she is indeed looking to make money from this. :mad:

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54682@kpix.dayport.com

Rogers starts talking at about the 2 min, 30 sec mark of the video. At the 3 min, 15 second section of the video there is a conversation between the live reporter and the studio anchor where it is mentioned how often Rogers saw these incidents and that other neighbors saw things too.

(in the earlier part of the video, Jim Molino (Cheyvonne's husband) also speaks, for anyone interested in reviewing that)

Seeing this Mrs. Molino again on Anderson Cooper. She is not - I REPEAT she is NOT 62 years old. I saw that posted somewhere earlier but don't understand it. She is married to the guy that owns that auto parts/wrecking yard. She said they (the girls) were not "these little jungle janes" "living in squalor". Wow - I certainly don't want to hear anymore from this particular neighbor thank you very much!!!!! (spit)

She had the gall to say he wasn't "the monster" people are making him out to be!!! BARF BARF

He had to say to her .........But he KIDKNAPPED and RAPED this little girl resulting in a child at aged 14............DUH???? Not to mention keep her captive for 18 YEARS!!!

I will not listen to another one of her interviews. She has a skewed if not outright amoral sense of reality and is the kind of person you don't want on a jury EVER!!! It's like she feels sorry for the WRONG persons here--rather than Jaycee and the girls!!!

IF this was going on....it's possible too that the above happened without a murder. THere could have been assaults with a release afterward, or it could have been all consensual. Since right now it's speculation....I'm speculating that if this was happening he likely wouldn't hire high-class call girls but more likely the run-of-the-mill drugged up ones off a street. I'm just trying to add to your thoughts...it's all such a stretch right now to know what for sure is fact.

up front to lure them to his parties, then not paying them the rest & dumping them back off on the streets somewhere afterwards, knowing there's nothing the women would likely do about it.
l

She had the gall to say he wasn't "the monster" people are making him out to be!!! BARF BARF

He had to say to her .........But he KIDKNAPPED and RAPED this little girl resulting in a child at aged 14............DUH???? Not to mention keep her captive for 18 YEARS!!!

I will not listen to another one of her interviews. She has a skewed if not outright amoral sense of reality and is the kind of person you don't want on a jury EVER!!! It's like she feels sorry for the WRONG persons here--rather than Jaycee and the girls!!!

I know. I heard the whole thing. I was totally and completely disgusted with her. What on earth is she thinking, defending this guy? Anderson Cooper could not believe his ears!! That was the last interview that I'll tolerate from her.

Why did she defend him? Does she not realize that people are in total outrage about this case???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back